Anyone take SSRI's and can give me their experience?

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Really depressed for a long time, I want to bite the bullet and see if they help. It's got nothing to do with blackpill/looksmax stuff btw. Just want to feel okay for a while.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Cope don’t do it

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
horrible side effects, no benefits

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Sertraline - Worsened my autistic focus on things. At least partly to blame for why I obsessed over my counselors and was arrested for it. Since I've been off them, I'm not nearly as obsessed, although I still wish every day that she gets raped and acid faced.

Trazodone - Kickass sleeping pill... for like a month until you become immune to it. It's supposed to do stuff for depression as well.

Sertraline - Worsened my autistic focus on things. At least partly to blame for why I obsessed over my counselors and was arrested for it. Since I've been off them, I'm not nearly as obsessed, although I still wish every day that she gets raped and acid faced.

Trazodone - Kickass sleeping pill... for like a month until you become immune to it. It's supposed to do stuff for depression as well.

Lol wtf.

Anyway is your base mood elevated on either med?

Anyway is your base mood elevated on either med?
No, I didn't feel any different. If anything, I was more depressed.

yes bro
don't take it
benzos cool tho

it can take a few weeks to be fully effective

benzos cool tho

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and pisslord
Pisslordblack

longest i used was lexapro, less zoloft and other(i forgot ngl)
can't tell exact effects because i took it with antipsychotics(stay away from it supermega ded srs)
usually it's 2 weeks for build up
if you take for long time and quit cold turkey you will get brainzaps
effects: numbed down emotions(literally pill lobotomy), weight gain(water bloat), dead dick, lowered IQ(ded srs)
playing with serotonin is not wise tbqh
no pill for existential crisis, everything is cope
jew doctors don't care about your brain chemistry
benzos are the best to lower inhib but tolerance builds up fast you won't notice when you start getting blackouts(thugmaxx tbqh)
once you take pills it's very hard to quit tbh tbqh ngjl

accept your subhumanity and flaws
invest your time to actually improving yourself so you won't hate yourself(stay in sun, read nonfiction, workout, study), every idea that comes from your room is ill tbhbtbhtbht ded srs
stoicism
swallow whitepill(cope)

can't tell exact effects because i took it with antipsychotics
That was most likely ur problem, those are known to make people retarded

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and pisslord
Stay away from jewpills and look into microdosing psychedelic drugs. Many have said that it is a legit way of treating depression and it doesn't have any of the negative side effects of SSRIs.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, pisslord and Zeta ascended
i went from being very suicidal and panic attacks daily to content and no panic attacks. they work

only side effect is that its harder to cum, my libido is like the same