Anyone taken a Bootcamp with or have dirt on pua, EVolution daily?

J

Just inject

Iron
has anyone ever taken an evolution daily bootcamp? or have dirt on him? or know someone thats been around him?

this guy:

he used to have a bunch of infields on youtube but took them down(his excuse was youtube was banning channels with infields when it was really only one channel called street attraction. I know RSD took theres infields down too.) but in reality he put them in his paid mastermind product so he could profit off o content he was putting out for free.From what I hear he has staged vids. A guy named kasrima king made a vid on him breaking down his infields saying there were fake he deleted the vid because aaron was gonna try to take down his channel if he did not take it down. A Couple months ago on loookism someone exposed him to but fortunately for him it got deleted because the site got hacked and a bunch of shit got deleted. Anytime i comment on his vids questioning his infields I bring this expose up he always deletes the comment. Red flag imo. He also talks mad shit about his followers in his facebook group and bans anyone that questions him.

also the vids with the colombian chicks are clearly hired hoes, no doubt about it. even his followers in the comments are bashing him.

im curious if this guy is legit or scam, not really much on him. I always his infields seemed genuine unlike RSDs bullshit but some of this recent shit i have been hearing about him tells me otherwise.

I feeling stating a pua scam expose thread, miss the old puahate day Tbh.

also Admin suggestion. We should a pua Expose section! These scammers need to die off.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Mr.cope and BadaBing
Just delete your thread theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BadaBing, randomvanish and 2 others
im curious if this guy is legit or scam, not really much on him.

I feeling stating a pua scam expose thread, miss the old puahate day Tbh.

also Admin suggestion. We should a pua Expose section! These scammers need to die off.

I don't have time/interest to go watch all those type of videos.

Any pua, dismissing looks importance, or downplaying it alot. I disagree by default. Pua's saying, game is more important then Looks, I call BS.

Being low inhib, is important as well. But being low inhib, is easier when you know you looks good/hot. Because low inhib, is eaiser when you get positive feedback loop, which happens when you look good.

For the rest. What is important enough to consider, besides looks:
1. Status (that dude also used that in video 1, where being in front of camera and saying know youtuber = status).
2. Money/wealth (that can help, in a beta buxxing type of way)
3. free-time & numbers-game. If always busy working, not having time to meet women, will deminish. Meeting enough new women is legit also. If you have like a 3% success-rate with women. If you only meet 30 new women per year, you will only have 1 new woman lay per year. If you meet 300 new women per year, you will have 9 new women lays per year.
4. Locationmaxxing (dude also does that, being in Colombia). If you life in Hilbilly-town of 3000 people; it's going to be hard. If the gender ratio is scewed (more young mone then young women) it's going to be hard. So location, matters alot also imo. Quantity and quality wise. In a way ist's also part of the numbers-game concept
5. Being social enough, low inhib enough. To meet enough new women, and having some convo skills. Basically part of the numbers-game concept, of being able to meet enough new women. Also being low inhib enough, to make things sexual helps. Don't wanna be only friendzone - social dude.

All the rest, is likely cope.
Those pua always over-analysing "what to say", is imo dumb shit. A women knows within seconds, if your are bangeable or not-bangeable.

Final note.
Each PUA, comes from the stand-point of what he experienced so far in his life. His life experience. I would factor that in, in the advice they give. Plenty PUA, that have success, can be oblivious to the reason of their success.
Like this dude. Model tier looks. Advises dudes, to not persue women, because women will chase you. Well, that is his life experience. But he is oblivious to the fact, that woman will chase him because he has almost model tier looks. While no woman will go chase after some normie looking dude, because it's dime a dosen for her:

Imagine, being this (normie-range) looking dude. And not "chasing" women. How much of a dating life will he have??
image_400x400.jpg

Now this PUA dude. Brenth Smith. When he is not "chasing" women. How much of a dating life will he have??
brent.jpg
brent-smith-twitter-image-35-1464103993.jpg

Therefore.
If even considering, following dating advise from a PUA maybe.
1. Pick a pua coach.; at your ow looks level;
2. Pick a PUA coach; that is coming from a similar Location/Culture/environment.
Becasue their advice, will be colored by that ALOT. And most don't even realize it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6403, far336 and 3 others
MFW

Eren Yeager character image

this dude is "helping" people get out of the friendzone

Screenshot 20200407 000008 Chrome

I don't have time/interest to go watch all those type of videos.

Any pua, dismissing looks importance, or downplaying it alot. I disagree by default. Pua's saying, game is more important then Looks, I call BS.

Being low inhib, is important as well. But being low inhib, is easier when you know you looks good/hot. Because low inhib, is eaiser when you get positive feedback loop, which happens when you look good.

For the rest. What is important enough to consider, besides looks:
1. Status (that dude also used that in video 1, where being in front of camera and saying know youtuber = status).
2. Money/wealth (that can help, in a beta buxxing type of way)
3. free-time & numbers-game. If always busy working, not having time to meet women, will deminish. Meeting enough new women is legit also. If you have like a 3% success-rate with women. If you only meet 30 new women per year, you will only have 1 new woman lay per year. If you meet 300 new women per year, you will have 9 new women lays per year.
4. Locationmaxxing (dude also does that, being in Colombia). If you life in Hilbilly-town of 3000 people; it's going to be hard. If the gender ratio is scewed (more young mone then young women) it's going to be hard. So location, matters alot also imo. Quantity and quality wise. In a way ist's also part of the numbers-game concept
5. Being social enough, low inhib enough. To meet enough new women, and having some convo skills. Basically part of the numbers-game concept, of being able to meet enough new women. Also being low inhib enough, to make things sexual helps. Don't wanna be only friendzone - social dude.

All the rest, is likely cope.
Those pua always over-analysing "what to say", is imo dumb shit. A women knows within seconds, if your are bangeable or not-bangeable.

Final note.
Each PUA, comes from the stand-point of what he experienced so far in his life. His life experience. I would factor that in, in the advice they give. Plenty PUA, that have success, can be oblivious to the reason of their success.
Like this dude. Model tier looks. Advises dudes, to not persue women, because women will chase you. Well, that is his life experience. But he is oblivious to the fact, that woman will chase him because he has almost model tier looks. While no woman will go chase after some normie looking dude, because it's dime a dosen for her:

Imagine, being this (normie-range) looking dude. And not "chasing" women. How much of a dating life will he have??
image_400x400.jpg

Now this PUA dude. Brenth Smith. When he is not "chasing" women. How much of a dating life will he have??
brent.jpg
brent-smith-twitter-image-35-1464103993.jpg

Therefore.
If even considering, following dating advise from a PUA maybe.
1. Pick a pua coach.; at your ow looks level;
2. Pick a PUA coach; that is coming from a similar Location/Culture/environment.
Becasue their advice, will be colored by that ALOT. And most don't even realize it.

Has acknowledges smv and say basically dont be fat,dress good but game trumps all.

Has acknowledges smv and say basically dont be fat,dress good but game trumps all.
Game does not trump all. Not even close. Is what my experience is.
Unless "game" means:
* Being very/mega rich throwing cool boat parties like Balzerian, and/or;
* Being famous, very high status, or powerfull.

Looks is the front runner. The number 1 thing.
Then come the above 2 mentioned factors.
And then comes, things like conversation skills, being social, cool and so on...

At least that is my opinion. Frrom what I have experienced, seen , heard from others, and from research studies I read on this matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Game does not trump all. Not even close. Is what my experience is.
Unless "game" means:
* Being very/mega rich throwing cool boat parties like Balzerian, and/or;
* Being famous, very high status, or powerfull.

Looks is the front runner. The number 1 thing.
Then come the above 2 mentioned factors.
And then comes, things like conversation skills, being social, cool and so on...

At least that is my opinion. Frrom what I have experienced, seen , heard from others, and from research studies I read on this matter.
Game according to him and other pua clown is being witty, funny, holding frame and all that other pua horse shit.

Game according to him and other pua clown is being witty, funny, holding frame and all that other pua horse shit.
Then I disagree with that dude.
I think for attraction face + body matters 75%.
Game matters imo, 10-15% at best.

Only legit things about game, are:
1. Location maxxing ( most suggest moving to a large city or holiday in certain places)
2. Numbers game. If you can have sex with 1% of new women you meet. It matters alot how many new women you meet power year. Pua is legit in the way that they force you to meet many new women.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Then I disagree with that dude.
I think for attraction face + body matters 75%.
Game matters imo, 10-15% at best.

Only legit things about game, are:
1. Location maxxing ( most suggest moving to a large city or holiday in certain places)
2. Numbers game. If you can have sex with 1% of new women you meet. It matters alot how many new women you meet power year. Pua is legit in the way that they force you to meet many new women.
yep.

lol this mother fucker is now setting of my bs meter even more. He used to bash online game because its looks based ad now makes a product out of it.

prepare for cringe.

This dude is totally LocationMaxxing.
I clicked on this clip. And it says: Medelin- Colombia

That's a very poor place, and dangerous place, with little future. Alot of attractive women living there, would love to get the hell out of that shithole any way possible. And move somehwere safe, and with more opportunity.
And he's basically a White young-ish man form USA (I assume). That alone helps alot. Hence, LocationMaxxing.

I must also say.
This dude looks pretty good, and he is also decently tall. Like his face, is a littel above average, his height is also a little bit above average, and his style and body is also a lttle bit above average.
These things alone, makes that this man wil have some options. And be will be top tier in LocationMaxxing places, like Colombia, Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe maybe, and so on.

yep.

lol this mother fucker is now setting of my bs meter even more. He used to bash online game because its looks based ad now makes a product out of it.

prepare for cringe.

Yep, full cringe. Mostly BS.

It's obvious. He is going full Marketing Mode now. Trying to make (more) money.

I have seen it in tha past. I used to be pua (2007-2010 orso). I have seen first hand. PUA guys, being pretty decent and honest. Going the way, of trying to make money with dating advice. It's a difficult, shit way to make money. SO they becomae more and more Bullshit, so they actually sell and make money. The thing is. With the truth, is a bit difficult to make money in dating-coaching. Because most people are lazy, and want an easy out. Saying that you can game your way into a waomn her pants/heart, with "sim sala bim, open now" magical Game words. Sounds more appealing to guys then:
* hit the gym, you (skinny-fat) fatso with weak as muscles faggot, and get you fat % down to 12% range.
* your skin looks shit, go get stuff to maintain and fix it better
* your style sucks, go get better style
* your height and/or face sucks, go to a place location you actually have more chances
And so on.

Even if they started out pretty sincere as a pua-coach. Most get sucked into, for reasons of money, to start bullshitting because they want to get money. Hence the scamming starts. I'm not sure, if you can even make decent money as pua-coach if you don't lie/scam. Probably not.
Like the only legit pua-coach I remember from back in the day (paul Janka), whom stayed pretty honest always and in his coaching also pretty honest. He made no, or very shit money. After he stopped that pua-coach job, he was basically broke, and he could only afford to lofe in a really small 1 room appratment place in New York on what he made with honest pua-coaching service.

Game matters. Mostly in negative way,. Meaning, some dudes have mental blocks (sometimes unfixable) which prevents them alot. Like for exmaple, dudes that are to shy to go talk to a woman. And thus never/rarely meet new women. Or dudes that erally suck in conversation skills, and are 100% boring or 100% talking about themselfes only. Stuff like that. Being decent in talking, should be good enough.

I used te be puahate member. That webiste was filled, with great info on how pua-coaches scammed.
I followed the pua community untill about 2010. After that, I didn't follow any, so I know nothing about how it is nowadays.

I only know 1 pua coach dude. That I never seen lying, or bulshitting, or hiring actresses to play in videos:
Paul Janka.
He even admitted to "only" having a 4.4% success rate.
I salute Paul Janka, for always having stayed pretty straight, a rarity.

I personally know 1 dude, from where I life. We started doing pua shit together, and started around the same time.
After 1 or 2 yars orso. He started a pua-coach business. He asked me also, to be part of it if I wanted it.
I already had the beleive back then: can only make shit money from that; and all pickup advise/help I might give dudes I will just do as a hobby/for free and just for fun.
he made some money with doing that. he was pretty good at marketing. But later he sold it, or put it on low key.
He's now making good bank I guestimate, with his learned marketing skills. In that he started a website with losing weight, and food diet advice, and healthy lifestyle advice. And he wrote a book an stuff about that. In that field he correctly saw, there is much more money tobe made.

Last edited:
  • +1
This dude is totally LocationMaxxing.
I clicked on this clip. And it says: Medelin- Colombia

That's a very poor place, and dangerous place, with little future. Alot of attractive women living there, would love to get the hell out of that shithole any way possible. And move somehwere safe, and with more opportunity.
And he's basically a White young-ish man form USA (I assume). That alone helps alot. Hence, LocationMaxxing.

I must also say.
This dude looks pretty good, and he is also decently tall. Like his face, is a littel above average, his height is also a little bit above average, and his style and body is also a lttle bit above average.
These things alone, makes that this man wil have some options. And be will be top tier in LocationMaxxing places, like Colombia, Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe maybe, and so on.

Yep, full cringe. Mostly BS.

It's obvious. He is going full Marketing Mode now. Trying to make (more) money.

I have seen it in tha past. I used to be pua (2007-2010 orso). I have seen first hand. PUA guys, being pretty decent and honest. Going the way, of trying to make money with dating advice. It's a difficult, shit way to make money. SO they becomae more and more Bullshit, so they actually sell and make money. The thing is. With the truth, is a bit difficult to make money in dating-coaching. Because most people are lazy, and want an easy out. Saying that you can game your way into a waomn her pants/heart, with "sim sala bim, open now" magical Game words. Sounds more appealing to guys then:
* hit the gym, you (skinny-fat) fatso with weak as muscles faggot, and get you fat % down to 12% range.
* your skin looks shit, go get stuff to maintain and fix it better
* your style sucks, go get better style
* your height and/or face sucks, go to a place location you actually have more chances
And so on.

Even if they started out pretty sincere as a pua-coach. Most get sucked into, for reasons of money, to start bullshitting because they want to get money. Hence the scamming starts. I'm not sure, if you can even make decent money as pua-coach if you don't lie/scam. Probably not.
Like the only legit pua-coach I remember from back in the day (paul Janka), whom stayed pretty honest always and in his coaching also pretty honest. He made no, or very shit money. After he stopped that pua-coach job, he was basically broke, and he could only afford to lofe in a really small 1 room appratment place in New York on what he made with honest pua-coaching service.

Game matters. Mostly in negative way,. Meaning, some dudes have mental blocks (sometimes unfixable) which prevents them alot. Like for exmaple, dudes that are to shy to go talk to a woman. And thus never/rarely meet new women. Or dudes that erally suck in conversation skills, and are 100% boring or 100% talking about themselfes only. Stuff like that. Being decent in talking, should be good enough.

I used te be puahate member. That webiste was filled, with great info on how pua-coaches scammed.
I followed the pua community untill about 2010. After that, I didn't follow any, so I know nothing about how it is nowadays.

I only know 1 pua coach dude. That I never seen lying, or bulshitting, or hiring actresses to play in videos:
Paul Janka.
He even admitted to "only" having a 4.4% success rate.
I salute Paul Janka, for always having stayed pretty straight, a rarity.

I personally know 1 dude, from where I life. We started doing pua shit together, and started around the same time.
After 1 or 2 yars orso. He started a pua-coach business. He asked me also, to be part of it if I wanted it.
I already had the beleive back then: can only make shit money from that; and all pickup advise/help I might give dudes I will just do as a hobby/for free and just for fun.
he made some money with doing that. he was pretty good at marketing. But later he sold it, or put it on low key.
He's now making good bank I guestimate, with his learned marketing skills. In that he started a website with losing weight, and food diet advice, and healthy lifestyle advice. And he wrote a book an stuff about that. In that field he correctly saw, there is much more money tobe made.

even though its coloumbia where a white dudes smv is higher you could clearly tell those hoes where paid to be his little lap dogs to making him look like some alpha slayer. and that semi chubby white chick in his text game product in one of his chicks. Which is pretty indicative of the quality he gets. Anytime I mention the expose above about him he deletes the commetn quick.

I actually commented on his text game vid.

its gone now. This guy is a scammer 100%. its unny I used to trust him because his infields seemed real but just like all the other scammer probably bulshit.

I have some experience with cold approach. a little less than 200 approaches if I had to guess. And even very boring convos dont seem to matter if the girl is into you. You could do straight interview mode questions and if the chick is into you she will contribute to the convo. Being funny and a entertainment monkey might get you some laughs but does not mean she will sleep with you.

• +1
its gone now. This guy is a scammer 100%. its unny I used to trust him because his infields seemed real but just like all the other scammer probably bulshit.
To add. In the beginning he might have been honest/real. (I dunno, and am not going to check with this dude, my time to valuable). But when he made shit money from doing that, he might had went the bullshit/scammer route(and actually making some money). I have seen this happening plentifoldwith pua dudes.So that could be (i dunno) is old shit mightactually be good/legit-ish or real.
I have some experience with cold approach. a little less than 200 approaches if I had to guess. And even very boring convos dont seem to matter if the girl is into you. You could do straight interview mode questions and if the chick is into you she will contribute to the convo. Being funny and a entertainment monkey might get you some laughs but does not mean she will sleep with you.
My experience also, from the past. In 2007 - 2010 i rated up at least 500+ random chat ups. I got about 1% success rate.
With conversations, imo. It's more important to "not fuck it up", then that it's something you can win a woman over with. Rarely are guys so good at convo, that they can add bonus points to themselfes with that. I have only seen it in a handfull of cases. It's usually dudes, that can talk in a certain way that makes people think they are high status or something. It's actually basically status-maxxing actually. They kinda mastered the art of bragging, but then in a way people don't notice it.

Patrice O'neal was the best one at that, I ever heard. But he was also high status, to back up his bragging. I mean, he was semi-famous and pretty wealthy.

He had great talking skills, and he was smart in practical psychology. Maybe dudes that have all that, can maybe talking their way into women a little bit. But it's a rare skill. And most can't, I'm not even sure if it's actually learn-able. Maybe need to be there already at young age.

To add. In the beginning he might have been honest/real. (I dunno, and am not going to check with this dude, my time to valuable). But when he made shit money from doing that, he might had went the bullshit/scammer route(and actually making some money). I have seen this happening plentifoldwith pua dudes.So that could be (i dunno) is old shit mightactually be good/legit-ish or real.

My experience also, from the past. In 2007 - 2010 i rated up at least 500+ random chat ups. I got about 1% success rate.
With conversations, imo. It's more important to "not fuck it up", then that it's something you can win a woman over with. Rarely are guys so good at convo, that they can add bonus points to themselfes with that. I have only seen it in a handfull of cases. It's usually dudes, that can talk in a certain way that makes people think they are high status or something. It's actually basically status-maxxing actually. They kinda mastered the art of bragging, but then in a way people don't notice it.

Patrice O'neal was the best one at that, I ever heard. But he was also high status, to back up his bragging. I mean, he was semi-famous and pretty wealthy.

He had great talking skills, and he was smart in practical psychology. Maybe dudes that have all that, can maybe talking their way into women a little bit. But it's a rare skill. And most can't, I'm not even sure if it's actually learn-able. Maybe need to be there already at young age.

That's a great point alot of guy with legit top tier social skills that are super charming enough to override looks to an extent are born with/learned that from a young age. Alot of of guys that get into pick are very socially undeveloped in their mid 20s to 30s cant develop the natural charisma and wit of someone who did in their formative years.

Pua is just a numbers game. Hit on enough women and eventually you’ll get laid unless you are deformed

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Buuuuuuump

we need more exposes on these scammers

lol it gets even worse

looks at the dislike ratio on his recent vids. even his own fans cringe.

Bumming for the chance of an expose

Also just get a leather jacket it turns you into a bad boy

Last edited:
ba buuuump

I saw a hilarious vid from a bootcamp of his. He had 2 students. One was a fairly decent looking dude.
The other guy was like a autist, out of shape mexcian dude or something (who claimed to have good game) and it was just pure hilarity.

Anyway, I think Aaron is fairly legit in that he gets laid a fair bit (seen some decent proof on his facebook group) BUT, he's not a bad looking dude, and approaches a tonne and he's just confident and fairly low inhibition. Same as ALL PUA's. It's a numbers game. There's nothing to 'learn', really. So paying someone for this stuff is madness.

If you want to read some 'advanced' autistm (sorry, PUA) for free, then read posts by bacchus and teevster at 'skilledseducer' or the articles from girlschase. (same writers)

Last edited:

This dude claims to be able to bang on about 95% of his approaches!! :)

I saw a hilarious vid from a bootcamp of his. He had 2 students. One was a fairly decent looking dude.
The other guy was like a autist, out of shape mexcian dude or something (who claimed to have good game) and it was just pure hilarity.

Anyway, I think Aaron is fairly legit in that he gets laid a fair bit (seen some decent proof on his facebook group) BUT, he's not a bad looking dude, and approaches a tonne and he's just confident and fairly low inhibition. Same as ALL PUA's. It's a numbers game. There's nothing to 'learn', really. So paying someone for this stuff is madness.

If you want to read some 'advanced' autistm (sorry, PUA) for free, then read posts by bacchus and teevster at 'skilledseducer' or the articles from girlschase. (same writers)
Does he post creep or lay pics?

the expose on lookism was pretty legit there was photo text and audio evidence of a chick he paid for infield.(the one i mentioned in my original post.)she got fucked over by because she never got paid her full amount so she exposed him. I bring it up in his comment section from time to time and he always deletes it. Which tells me he was faking shit because if he was honest he would have no problem defendinghi self/refuting it. But he deletes it like a fuckin pussy. he seems to gone full marketer to constantly peddling his stupid panty soaking text product and now his "SMV mentorship." basically selling a bunch a bunch of shit preach on psl along with his game bullshit. those two columbian hoes in the vid i posted I obviously paid props to make him look "alpha."

I remember he had a livestream 2 years back, which really cant be frauded, where he was getting rejected constantly and maybe like one bitch gave him the time of day. he also used to work for justin wayne who got exposed by vice for hiring bitches to pose as his girlfriend.

Never really liked his infields he looks he liked he was being try hard/dancing monkey entertainer. You say there is nothing to learn but he made it seem like you had to be this funny, witty, clown to get laid in infield. Do you think his results would be the same if he was running boring guy shit like on GLL.

Does he post creep or lay pics?

the expose on lookism was pretty legit there was photo text and audio evidence of a chick he paid for infield.(the one i mentioned in my original post.)she got fucked over by because she never got paid her full amount so she exposed him. I bring it up in his comment section from time to time and he always deletes it. Which tells me he was faking shit because if he was honest he would have no problem defendinghi self/refuting it. But he deletes it like a fuckin pussy. he seems to gone full marketer to constantly peddling his stupid panty soaking text product and now his "SMV mentorship." basically selling a bunch a bunch of shit preach on psl along with his game bullshit. those two columbian hoes in the vid i posted I obviously paid props to make him look "alpha."

I remember he had a livestream 2 years back, which really cant be frauded, where he was getting rejected constantly and maybe like one bitch gave him the time of day. he also used to work for justin wayne who got exposed by vice for hiring bitches to pose as his girlfriend.

Never really liked his infields he looks he liked he was being try hard/dancing monkey entertainer. You say there is nothing to learn but he made it seem like you had to be this funny, witty, clown to get laid in infield. Do you think his results would be the same if he was running boring guy shit like on GLL.
I didn't know about the expose. (didn't even read your OP properly lol)
I'm going back a while and I think there was a decent amount of lay pics etc. Probably couldn't even post that sort of stuff in a private gruop nowadays!
But I stopped watching his stuff when, as you say, he went full on life coaching/everything/full on Mr marketing and stopped infields. (he used to post so many of them and they seemed fairly legit. You can USUALLY tell, tbh. A few of the people who in the past I suspected were frauds based on the infields turned out to indeed be frauds)

Yeah, he's a bit dancing monkey and 'funny' etc, but I think that's not a bad tactic to kind of 'disarm' girls who really don't like being approached by random dudes. Especially in some countries. US is actually very social so easier in a sense and maybe not necessary. UK girls won't tend to even talk back unless she is super single, super social, AND thinks you're good looking.

Do I think he'd get teh same results being more boring like GLL? Yes. Pretty much.

Yes, I remember watching that live stream lol. Pretty much all rejection. HOWEVER, I saw the exact saem thing when simplypickup done the same thing (approach live steam) Non stop rejcetions. I'ts just the way it is. Game is 'mostly' pure cope/marketing. Mostly

Long story short, as we all know, it's about looking your best (so that some girls will find you hot enough to let you bang them) and then just not completely creeping them out/be super super boring etc (can only get away with that if you are very handsome. My wingman is crazy handsome and has zero game and it doesn't effect him, but it would mean losing some lays if he was only 'decent looking' in her eyes, and not super hot) and then having balls to escalate and stuff.

Last edited:
I'm going back a while and I think there was a decent amount of lay pics etc. Probably couldn't even post that sort of stuff in a private gruop nowadays!
But I stopped watching his stuff when, as you say, he went full on life coaching/everything/full on Mr marketing and stopped infields. (he used to post so many of them and they seemed fairly legit. You can USUALLY tell, tbh. A few of the people who in the past I suspected were frauds based on the infields turned out to indeed be frauds)

Yeah, he's a bit dancing monkey and 'funny' etc, but I think that's not a bad tactic to kind of 'disarm' girls who really don't like being approached by random dudes. Especially in some countries. US is actually very social so easier in a sense and maybe not necessary. UK girls won't tend to even talk back unless she is super single, super social, AND thinks you're good looking.

Do I think he'd get teh same results being more boring like GLL? Yes. Pretty much.

Yes, I remember watching that live stream lol. Pretty much all rejection. HOWEVER, I saw the exact saem thing when simplypickup done the same thing (approach live steam) Non stop rejcetions. I'ts just the way it is. Game is 'mostly' pure cope/marketing. Mostly

Long story short, as we all know, it's about looking your best (so that some girls will find you hot enough to let you bang them) and then just not completely creeping them out/be super super boring etc (can only get away with that if you are very handsome. My wingman is crazy handsome and has zero game and it doesn't effect him, but it would mean losing some lays if he was only 'decent looking' in her eyes, and not super hot) and then having balls to escalate and stuff.

Some of his infields were legit imo, the earlier ones atleast, with the shitty cam quality and they were at a decent distance and seemed pretty hidden. But there came a point where here was using much high quality cams which are more noticeable and some of the vids it was staight up almost in the chicks grill, I know they have zoom but even still it was pretty obvious that its was at a noticeable distance,people/women in general tend to sense when they are being followed and watched. there are two infield in particular that seemed one where it was a same day lay where he approaches a chick on a side walk and she seemed super down to pound from the very first sentence and her hotel happened to be conveniently down the street and he supposedly bangs hers in such a short time frame and the camera guy is following them the whole fuckin time. the other is actually an earlier one where he approaches and chick and her beta orbiter cuck friend(thats the actual narrative the video makes it out to be.) again the chick conveniently is aarons neighbor and is all over him from the start and the friend is a guy who she sucked off and let her out but never fucked. this all blatantly said in the vid, its seemed like some porno grade acting. she proceeds to look like she is ready to be fucked by aaron right in front of the dude. it just seemed way off. those are the two off the top of my head that seemed kinda fake.

this a thread on the video people were even calling him out on it lol. unfortunatley it was taken down. A guy named karisma king even called him out at one point on youtube and made a vid about why he thinks some of his shit was faked. He took the vid down, i acually Dm'd him on reddit and he said aaron threatened to flag and take down his channel so he took it down. seems like a butthurt bitch.

granted i have no where near as much cold approach experience as aaron but the couple hundred(over 200 hundred.) i have done like you said it seemed like pretty uch pure numbers game and if the girls like you based off of physical attraction.

by boring i mean direct opener with interview mode question type boring. or basic/nervous guy game as its known on GLL. i dont really do cold reading or any of that shit unless it a genunine assumptions. Its seems like if a chick is into you she contributes to the convo and gives me shit to improvise off of. and if she responds with one word answers i usually bounce out. I hate trying to tap dance and entertain a bitch. i usually come off as try hard and fake, as im nautrally introverted and lower energy. I think aaron has the advantage of having a improve/stand up backround. alot of guy cant really develop that shit if they are learning this shit later on in life.

bump

bumity buuuump

let troll this faggot

this guy is fucking delusional. he bragging about how rich and jacked he has slept with hundreds of chicks how incels still buy into this is beyond me.

put down ta comment on that expose i mentioned lets see how long it stays up until he deletes the shit. coward motherfucker, just watch, he is trying to save face, he knows he is guilty of staging shit.

Attachments

• cropped screen.png
    cropped screen.png
    186.8 KB · Views: 29
im not one that says dax pax in the comments

Lol put it on his newest vid and asshole mc fuck shit deleted it.

Marine corps bootcamp?

this guy is fucking delusional. he bragging about how rich and jacked he has slept with hundreds of chicks how incels still buy into this is beyond me.

lmao of he deleted the vid lol.

just build a shed bro and bitches will fuck, this is some aspie ass shit. Calls his moms a bitch at the end, what a dick.