Anyone use HGH here?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
@Titbot @PubertyMaxxer anyone else? How long have you used it? Any positives? Any sides?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It’s good if you want to get bigger muscles, doesn’t really work if you want to gain height unless you have a height deficiency. Just eat nutritious and you’ll reach your max. I’ve been researching it for a long time, I’m 15 and 5’8 and almost bought it so I won’t end up 5’11 (or lower if I get fucked). It’s too much of a hassle tbh, also really dangerous if you don’t use it carefully.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It’s good if you want to get bigger muscles, doesn’t really work if you want to gain height unless you have a height deficiency. Just eat nutritious and you’ll reach your max. I’ve been researching it for a long time, I’m 15 and 5’8 and almost bought it so I won’t end up 5’11 (or lower if I get fucked). It’s too much of a hassle tbh, also really dangerous if you don’t use it carefully.
how is it really dangerous if u don’t use it carefully?

not dangerous at all, and it's not like anyone would be able to afford pinning 10iu's a day.
What is the ideal dose, and how often and how long should i be pinning?
I have a height deficiency 😔😔

not dangerous at all, and it's not like anyone would be able to afford pinning 10iu's a day.
what dosage do u recommend i start with? i can prolly buy 7 months worth in all

What is the ideal dose, and how often and how long should i be pinning?
I have a height deficiency 😔😔
depends on whether it's generic or pharma grade.

3iu's of the pharmaceutical grade gh is equivalent to like 5iu's of the purest generic gh brand.

peptides are better, gh is cope though at the end of the day, everything that happens in life starts in the womb.
what dosage do u recommend i start with? i can prolly buy 7 months worth in all
wow actually man? that's so good, i'd say 5iu, every night.

with this 3-set kit, which would be 300iu's, at 5iu's a day it would last 60 days.
510 dollars for a 300iu kit of pure HGH, if the package get's seized (which never happens) the company will send you another package for free.

Last edited:

3iu's of the pharmaceutical grade gh is equivalent to like 5iu's of the purest generic gh brand.

peptides are better, gh is cope though at the end of the day, everything that happens in life starts in the womb.

with this 3-set kit, which would be 300iu's, at 5iu's a day it would last 60 days.
510 dollars for a 300iu kit of pure HGH, if the package get's seized (which never happens) the company will send you another package for free.
that’s only 2 months :feelsahh: i thought i could get like one kit per month’s worth

for 7 months at 5iu's daily it would cost $1700.
that’s only 2 months :feelsahh: i thought i could get like one kit per month’s worth
do 3iu daily than, it's almost the same as 5.

• +1
for 7 months at 5iu's daily it would cost $1700.

do 3iu daily than, it's almost the same as 5.
i only wanna spend $1200, only problem is i don’t think i can fly with HGH lol. maybe if u put i check my bag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
So if i want to catch up on missing height (if there is any) i should go for the peptide cycle you recommended? Because i can get Quality hgh and pin 6-8 UI's a day for 6 months straight, but if you think that peptides will do, i will try to get them instead of hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
@Dyorotic2 you didn't answer my question in that other thread you miserable worm.

• JFL