Anyone use piracetam or other nootropics? Discuss benefits to focus, learning, inhibition etc.

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
I heard piracetam doesn't usually build up tolerance quickly like some of the other ones.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and x30001
i do ritalin on prescription and its amazing ofc

i tried piracetam on decent doses and didn't feel shit. i think its cope

ive heard noopept and antiracetam is better

and my friend uses modafinil for uni and he says it helps a lot but gets it from some sketch source

• +1
Reactions: ZwurK, Deleted member 3043 and jefferson

and my friend uses modafinil for uni and he says it helps a lot but gets it from some sketch source
ritalin makes u more low inhib but its different compared to phenibut or anti-anxiety/SSRI stuff

it doesnt "release" the blockade, it just hypes you up so you push through it. like you still feel the inhib inside but you care about it less and just go do things

ritalin makes u more low inhib but its different compared to phenibut or anti-anxiety/SSRI stuff

it doesnt "release" the blockade, it just hypes you up so you push through it. like you still feel the inhib inside but you care about it less and just go do things
didn't feel much from ritalin except being a bit more awake. Only did it for three days though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr manlet

Ritalin does nothing for me anymore

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mr manlet, I'mme and SikKunt

report the effects on learning

like a before & after
how strong it is (how much you can learn and actually long-term memorize in one day
Which subjects it is best on ? I gues STEM fields, btu also language learning ?

I heard piracetam doesn't usually build up tolerance quickly like some of the other ones.
Try fasting and taking CoQ10. That really helps learning/focus etc. I heard Phenylpiracitam and Sunifiram are the best focus nootropics, but I never tried them.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 3043

why do you need drug to be low.inhib ?
i'm not sûre if i need it too

like a before & after
how strong it is (how much you can learn and actually long-term memorize in one day
You know when I go on a posting frenzy and talk about how the N.I.G.G.E.R pathway increases fatloss and all these specific things. That's what 100mg+ methylphenidate will make you like. You become really immersed in what you're doing but can be really irritable too.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 3043
Try fasting and taking CoQ10. That really helps learning/focus etc. I heard Phenylpiracitam and Sunifiram are the best focus nootropics, but I never tried them.
fasting helps for learning ans focu?

didn't feel much from ritalin except being a bit more awake. Only did it for three days though.
it isnt supposed to "feel" much of anything you just have increased attention span, focus, less inhib when you go outside. you dont really notice but its there. actually you do notice, but not once its in you, but once its not. idk it helps me a lot so i love it

if you want to "feel" hype up and do better with uni and studying one sitting- try modafinil.

also check https://nootriment.com/

Ritalin does nothing for me anymore
maybe u built too much tolerance to it. i was initially taking 30mg and felt bit of euphoria then my doc reduced it to 20mg and been on 20mg. i cant say its exact same efficiency as when i started but its still very effective. when i started it was robot/god-mode like feeling

like a before & after
it works on anything. ritalin isnt made for studying or memorising things per say. its more of a "motivation" drug. its not necessarily that you study "easier", but you're more motivated to study that makes studying easier indirectly. if you want to make studying easier directly, modafinil is better or high doses of caffeine mixed with theaine to balance jitters

why do you need drug to be low.inhib ?
i'm not sûre if i need it too
its not for low inhib. its for my ADHD, but it does low inhib things. i get hyped up and stop caring about people and just go out and talk to anybody to get what i want easier

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
fasting helps for learning ans focu?
Helps me a lot tbh. You get a lot less distracted from my experience
it isnt supposed to "feel" much of anything you just have increased attention span, focus, less inhib when you go outside. you dont really notice but its there. actually you do notice, but not once its in you, but once its not. idk it helps me a lot so i love it

if you want to "feel" hype up and do better with uni and studying one sitting- try modafinil.

maybe u built too much tolerance to it. i was initially taking 30mg and felt bit of euphoria then my doc reduced it to 20mg and been on 20mg. i cant say its exact same efficiency as when i started but its still very effective. when i started it was robot/god-mode like feeling

it works on anything. ritalin isnt made for studying or memorising things per say. its more of a "motivation" drug. its not necessarily that you study "easier", but you're more motivated to study that makes studying easier indirectly. if you want to make studying easier directly, modafinil is better or high doses of caffeine mixed with theaine to balance jitters

its not for low inhib. its for my ADHD, but it does low inhib things. i get hyped up and stop caring about people and just go out and talk to anybody to get what i want easier
Yeah I definitely think I did. I only take 10mg ritalin but take like 54mg concerta

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

oh ...
tell Me you can relate : i have no issue to talk to people that i know, or teachers...
but when it's for profesionnal purpose or when i need something with unkown people ie i'm in the weak side, i feel so shy to ask anything and worried about people's réactions...
don't you know what is the best to do ?

oh ...
tell Me you can relate : i have no issue to talk to people that i know, or teachers...
but when it's for profesionnal purpose or when i need something with unkown people ie i'm in the weak side, i feel so shy to ask anything and worried about people's réactions...
don't you know what is the best to do ?
yes that is called inhibition. you can get SSRIs/anti anxiety, phenibut etc. but u shouldnt take any of those. ideally you want to practice exposure therapy on yourself to increase your capacity. in the beginning it will be hell on earth but you get accustumed to it

in fact its not even that you want to get comfortable in certain situations

you want to get comfortable with being awkward/uncomfortable, so in the end you don't come off uncomfortable even if the situation demands it

you need to put yourself in uncomfortable situations all the time. what is uncomfortable is different for everyone, the point is that you do the things you don't want to do. so every time you feel "oh no, im gonna have to talk to her/him for x,y" and you feel this pressure inside you that you want to avoid it and your brain starts coping with ways to escape it -> this is the moment you need recognise the situation and tell yourself that YOU HAVE TO do it. it's an opportunity to push your boundaries

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 206, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 3043

Agree. You get socially awkward tho since you dont give a shit about people round you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I've tried adrafinil which gets metabolized partially into modafinil, like once a week for day-long study sessions. Usually 800mg to 1gram makes me feel insanely motivated to do work

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I've done piracetam in the past ( 1.2G daily for 3 months). It takes a while to start working ( about 5 days). After that I've noticed I had less anxiety overall, could express myself better both verbally and in writing, focus wasn't really improved even got a bit worse as my mind wondered a lot, vivid dreams were fucking intense. Best thing about it was when combining it with alcohol or cocaine ( for low inhib) I could pretty much approach any foid and talk about fucking anything without sounding stupid( as I used to do without it). Worst part, after 3 months it stopped working for me

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I've done piracetam in the past ( 1.2G daily for 3 months). It takes a while to start working ( about 5 days). After that I've noticed I had less anxiety overall, could express myself better both verbally and in writing, focus wasn't really improved even got a bit worse as my mind wondered a lot, vivid dreams were fucking intense. Best thing about it was when combining it with alcohol or cocaine ( for low inhib) I could pretty much approach any foid and talk about fucking anything without sounding stupid( as I used to do without it). Worst part, after 3 months it stopped working for me
thanks, good post

yes that is called inhibition. you can get SSRIs/anti anxiety, phenibut etc. but u shouldnt take any of those. ideally you want to practice exposure therapy on yourself to increase your capacity. in the beginning it will be hell on earth but you get accustumed to it

in fact its not even that you want to get comfortable in certain situations

you want to get comfortable with being awkward/uncomfortable, so in the end you don't come off uncomfortable even if the situation demands it

you need to put yourself in uncomfortable situations all the time. what is uncomfortable is different for everyone, the point is that you do the things you don't want to do. so every time you feel "oh no, im gonna have to talk to her/him for x,y" and you feel this pressure inside you that you want to avoid it and your brain starts coping with ways to escape it -> this is the moment you need recognise the situation and tell yourself that YOU HAVE TO do it. it's an opportunity to push your boundaries
so fucking true...
i was hoping on the fact that if i ascend and become lean eveything will be easier.
it was somehow my way of coping.

we need to kick our asses, nothing else...

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and x30001
so fucking true...
i was hoping on the fact that if i ascend and become lean eveything will be easier.
it was somehow my way of coping.

we need to kick our asses, nothing else...
you just need to constantly tell yourself

1. nobody gives a fuck about you
2. everyone only cares about themselves
3. everyone is only thinking about themselves
4. everyone dies alone

5. the only thing matters is what you make of your day. not tomorrow or the day before, but the day. things that for others may seem small, can be so crucial for you that causes a chain-reaction that changes your entire life
6. every day is a day to strive to be the best of yourself
7. it's never too late to go to uni, to change your home, to start gymcelling, to build social circle, start approaching. the only thing holding you back is your own mind. you are your biggest enemy

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cope, middayshowers, CupOfCoffee and 5 others

4. everyone dies alone

5. the only thing matters is what you make of your day. not tomorrow or the day before, but the day. things that for others may seem small, can be so crucial for you that causes a chain-reaction that changes your entire life
7. it's never too late to go to uni, to change your home, to start gymcelling, to build social circle, start approaching. the only thing holding you back is your own mind. you are your biggest enemy
wow....
just...
fucking true.
i look like a fucking low iq in my way of writing since my english is quite limited but it's not the case.

i need so much to become feel less, robotic...

the few Times that i tried to be low inhib - it was in hs - it worked very well, i became very popular but since it consume so much of my attention - i have difficulties to stay focus on smth during a long Time - i've stoped it at the uni.

and beeing fucking sensitive doesn't help as you have probably see how i am

Yeah. I regularly take modafinil like 4-5 days a week. Keeps me awake and focused.
(Caution: take it in the morning otherwise it won't let u sleep on time)

Piracetam - it works subtly, not like ritalin or modafinil.

Personally, I think modafinil although much more known, is heavily underrated for its cognition effects and is largely used for focus and nacrolepsy.
Also, caffeine+L-theanine. It works and it sth we can call more natural lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and jefferson
@x30001
@cocainecowboy

ist this legit for EUcels ?
@x30001
@cocainecowboy

4. everyone dies alone

You know when I go on a posting frenzy and talk about how the N.I.G.G.E.R pathway increases fatloss and all these specific things. That's what 100mg+ methylphenidate will make you like. You become really immersed in what you're doing but can be really irritable too.
boyos ?

I will just order

but, I heard that Ritalin is far stronger than Modafinil

Last edited:

what about concerta? I have a precription. I only tried it once and I got major anxiety/heartpalpitations and headache. Didn't feel good at all. No idea how they make kids take this stuff. Thought I was going to die.

4. everyone dies alone

Oh man .. you're love even tho I don't agree with your anti-surgery stance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
The only nootropics that distinguishly worked is a russian substance you got 0 chance getting.
Spiked 2-3 points on Dual-N-Back on this.

what about concerta? I have a precription. I only tried it once and I got major anxiety/heartpalpitations and headache. Didn't feel good at all. No idea how they make kids take this stuff. Thought I was going to die.
ive never tried concerta. idk. if u feel bad taking it, dont take it and talk to doc first

@x30001
@cocainecowboy

boyos ?

I will just order

but, I heard that Ritalin is far stronger than Modafinil
i have prescription for ritalin so i dont know where to order from eu w/o prescription

ritalin is stronger than modafinil, but its also different. modafinil is like a very-very strong coffee whereas ritalin is a psychostimulant making you motivated to do anything

The only nootropics that distinguishly worked is a russian substance you got 0 chance getting.
Spiked 2-3 points on Dual-N-Back on this.
what

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
Piracetam is the only nootropic whose power to safely and sustainably effect cognitive enhancement could reasonably be considered miraculous.

There are several substances with harmful trade-offs that, common though they are, should not be considered nootropics. Stimulants, which shorten your lifespan by borrowing energy from your future self, fall into this group. On the flip side, there are countless nootropics that are perfectly innocuous but whose effects in the face of Piracetam are frankly a sideshow.

I have taken Piracetam for close to a decade, since my teens. It has been life-changing -- mostly for better, sometimes for worse, but that is the deal I chose to strike.

If there is interest, I will elaborate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Robert California
Piracetam is the only nootropic whose power to safely and sustainably effect cognitive enhancement could reasonably be considered miraculous.

There are several substances with harmful trade-offs that, common though they are, should not be considered nootropics. Stimulants, which shorten your lifespan by borrowing energy from your future self, fall into this group. On the flip side, there are countless nootropics that are perfectly innocuous but whose effects in face of Piracetam are frankly a sideshow.

I have taken Piracetam for close to a decade, since my teens. It has been life-changing -- mostly for better, sometimes for worse, but that is the deal I chose to strike.

Please do.

What are your doses and how has it changed your life? And what dose would you recommend to a beginner to nootropics.

There are several substances with harmful trade-offs that, common though they are, should not be considered nootropics. Stimulants, which shorten your lifespan by borrowing energy from your future self, fall into this group. On the flip side, there are countless nootropics that are perfectly innocuous but whose effects in face of Piracetam are frankly a sideshow.

Why piracetam specifically? And what about the other racetams?

Please do.

What are your doses and how has it changed your life? And what dose would you recommend to a beginner to nootropics.

Why piracetam specifically? And what about the other racetams?

Piracetam produces three relevant classes of effects:

1. Therapeutic
2. Neuroprotective
3. Cognitive-enhancing

1. Piracetam makes you master of your mind, not the other way around. Few truly know 100% control instead of unwitting enslavement to a suboptimally-functioning brain. If you want to change something about your personality, it will be entirely within your power on Piracetam. The building blocks of your brain will be yours to do what you will with them.

2. Piracetam protects against age-related cognitive decline, which is primed in your early 20s and enters full swing beginning in your late 20s. This is the reason that, after several years on it, I still take Piracetam.

3. Piracetam improves higher order executive function, that is, areas of advanced cognition associated with the prefrontal cortex (PFC). This includes reasoning, logic, abstract thought, synthesis and decomposition of complex ideas, integration of disparate concepts, and verbal fluency. Holistic thinking increases. Reasoned thought trumps your limbic instincts to drive decision-making.

There are other, minor effects not related to the topic of discussion. For example, as another user pointed out, Piracetam purifies the perceived sensory effects of other drugs. This is why you can consume alcohol, get a buzz, and still be lucid, or take caffeine and feel an energy boost without the typical jitters or a pronounced crash. It does not make them any safer, however.

Its mechanisms of action involve growth of new brain cells in the PFC, new connections between brain cells, new connections between the two hemispheres in the corpus callosum, and refluidization of brain cell membranes. I am glossing over this part for the sake of brevity.

How did Piracetam change my life? I grew up in financially and socially difficult circumstances. Those formative years shaped me into a bitter, introverted, and socially stunted teenager, and later, adult. By the time I was aware of my own deficiencies, they were too ingrained for me to fix on my own. I was also not interested in any kind of therapy, which struck me as a coping strategy instead of a cure. Fortunately, I found Piracetam. Over not too long a time, it cleared a path for me to become who I was meant to be -- the man I would have been had bad luck and cruelty never so deeply darkened my outlook.

In the years that followed, I went on to enjoy a good degree of social and career success. People I knew when I was younger and reconnected with later on were stunned at my confidence, extroversion, and willingness to initiate anything. They said I was unrecognizable. Eventually I offered the drug to a few depressed or down-and-out friends, who with it also turned their lives around. In every case, I entirely credit Piracetam. I do not exaggerate when I say would not have thought the last 7 or 8 years of my life possible without its help.

Why Piracetam? Piracetam grants Absolute Will, Absolute Speed, and Absolute Clarity. It inflates and empowers the ego, amplifies processing power, and objectivizes your vision. I will elaborate if desired. In any event, it is the only racetam that can do this.

Other racetams have their uses. I took Aniracetam for a brief time in conjunction with Piracetam, soon after starting. It and its derivatives (Coluracetam, Fasoracetam) are decent anxiolytics, albeit all with slightly different flavors: Aniracetam is extremely neutral, to the point of feeling blank; Coluracetam is warm and contented. There is also Pramiracetam, which grants laser-focus, robotic calm, and deep, instinctive insight. I took it when I traded index futures to support myself. On it, I would regularly have much more -- mind-bogglingly so -- lucrative days, but I stopped because it made falling asleep difficult. Aniracetam and Pramiracetam improve memory as well.

There are other, purpotedly-nootropic racetams that should be avoided, namely structural analogues of Piracetam (oxiracetam, phenylpiracetam, piracetam hydrazide.) They are stimulants and quickly lose efficacy.

For a regimen, I would recommend 800-1600 mg per day, between 2 and 5 days a week. I realize the range given is broad, but it depends on a lot. I am happy to offer tailored recommendations and ongoing advice to anyone interested.

I would not exceed 1600 mg, and certainly never exceed 2000 mg. Once you hit very high (10000 mg) doses, hypomania (crazed productivity, delusions of grandeur, perceived ascension to a god-like state) can ensue.

Similar to hitting the gym, you need adequate rest days from Piracetam. You also need adequate rest: sleep is crucial, and you will know on Piracetam if you are not getting enough.

To reap the full benefits of the regimen, you need to take high-quality, triglyceride-form omega-3 fatty acids with Piracetam. This is because Piracetam yanks open your brain cell membranes to more readily take up nutrients. I would aim for at least 550 mg DHA and 450 mg EPA per day; personally, I take 1100 / 900.

Caffeine should not be taken on piracetam. It is destructive anyway, so, so much the better. Cognitive-impairers like cannabis or refined sugars should also be avoided.

You may need to supplement with a certain form of phosphatidylserine (PS) if you have taken caffeine for a long time and don't give your adrenal glands a chance to recover from the damage before beginning Piracetam. I also recommend PS if you are taking piracetam indefinitely.

Piracetam cycles through choline to build new brain cells, so if your brain is an inefficient choline-recycler, you may need to supplement with a bit of choline occasionally. This is the source of Piracetam headaches, which I never experienced, but I mention it because it is the most common side effect. Anyway, a few eggs here and there should suffice. Be aware that too much choline will cause depressed mood.

The last thing to remember is that Piracetam requires direction: you cannot just sit on your couch and expect spontaneous transformation. It feeds on the darkness in your heart and converts it into willpower, but you must provide the destination...

Sticking to this regimen for a few months to a year should suffice to restore normal function and then some, if that is your goal.

As for me, I took Piracetam long past the point when its therapeutic benefits had been exhausted. Up until then, everything about Piracetam was a free net-gain. After that, should dosing beyond maintenance levels persist, you will have to decide if becoming something beyond human is what you really desire.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Osie, Robert California, Sasaz2 and 4 others
Piracetam...

Damn that's awesome, thanks for the very informative post. So don't take it every day of the week then? I guess you'd want to use it on days you need to do a lot of studying or something like that..

Did you find the effects started to diminish if you did use it every day of the week?

1. Therapeutic
2. Neuroprotective
3. Cognitive-enhancing

1. Piracetam makes you master of your mind, not the other way around. Few truly know 100% control instead of unwitting enslavement to a suboptimally-functioning brain. If you want to change something about your personality, it will be entirely within your power on Piracetam. The building blocks of your brain will be yours to do what you will with them.

2. Piracetam protects against age-related cognitive decline, which is primed in your early 20s and enters full swing beginning in your late 20s. This is the reason that, after several years on it, I still take Piracetam.

3. Piracetam improves higher order executive function, that is, areas of advanced cognition associated with the prefrontal cortex (PFC). This includes reasoning, logic, abstract thought, synthesis and decomposition of complex ideas, integration of disparate concepts, and verbal fluency. Holistic thinking increases. Reasoned thought trumps your limbic instincts to drive decision-making.

There are other, minor effects not related to the topic of discussion. For example, as another user pointed out, Piracetam purifies the perceived sensory effects of other drugs. This is why you can consume alcohol, get a buzz, and still be lucid, or take caffeine and feel an energy boost without the typical jitters or a pronounced crash. It does not make them any safer, however.

Its mechanisms of action involve growth of new brain cells in the PFC, new connections between brain cells, new connections between the two hemispheres in the corpus callosum, and refluidization of brain cell membranes. I am glossing over this part for the sake of brevity.

How did Piracetam change my life? I grew up in financially and socially difficult circumstances. Those formative years shaped me into a bitter, introverted, and socially stunted teenager, and later, adult. By the time I was aware of my own deficiencies, they were too ingrained for me to fix on my own. I was also not interested in any kind of therapy, which struck me as a coping strategy instead of a cure. Fortunately, I found Piracetam. Over not too long a time, it cleared a path for me to become who I was meant to be -- the man I would have been had bad luck and cruelty never so deeply darkened my outlook.

In the years that followed, I went on to enjoy a good degree of social and career success. People I knew when I was younger and reconnected with later on were stunned at my confidence, extroversion, and willingness to initiate anything. They said I was unrecognizable. Eventually I offered the drug to a few depressed or down-and-out friends, who with it also turned their lives around. In every case, I entirely credit Piracetam. I do not exaggerate when I say would not have thought the last 7 or 8 years of my life possible without its help.

Why Piracetam? Piracetam grants Absolute Will, Absolute Speed, and Absolute Clarity. It inflates and empowers the ego, amplifies processing power, and objectivizes your vision. I will elaborate if desired. In any event, it is the only racetam that can do this.

Other racetams have their uses. I took Aniracetam for a brief time in conjunction with Piracetam, soon after starting. It and its derivatives (Coluracetam, Fasoracetam) are decent anxiolytics, albeit all with slightly different flavors: Aniracetam is extremely neutral, to the point of feeling blank; Coluracetam is warm and contented. There is also Pramiracetam, which grants laser-focus, robotic calm, and deep, instinctive insight. I took it when I traded index futures to support myself. On it, I would regularly have much more -- mind-bogglingly so -- lucrative days, but I stopped because it made falling asleep difficult. Aniracetam and Pramiracetam improve memory as well.

There are other, purpotedly-nootropic racetams that should be avoided, namely structural analogues of Piracetam (oxiracetam, phenylpiracetam, piracetam hydrazide.) They are stimulants and quickly lose efficacy.

For a regimen, I would recommend 800-1600 mg per day, between 2 and 5 days a week. I realize the range given is broad, but it depends on a lot. I am happy to offer tailored recommendations and ongoing advice to anyone interested.

I would not exceed 1600 mg, and certainly never exceed 2000 mg. Once you hit very high (10000 mg) doses, hypomania (crazed productivity, delusions of grandeur, perceived ascension to a god-like state) can ensue.

Similar to hitting the gym, you need adequate rest days from Piracetam. You also need adequate rest: sleep is crucial, and you will know on Piracetam if you are not getting enough.

To reap the full benefits of the regimen, you need to take high-quality, triglyceride-form omega-3 fatty acids with Piracetam. This is because Piracetam yanks open your brain cell membranes to more readily take up nutrients. I would aim for at least 550 mg DHA and 450 mg EPA per day; personally, I take 1100 / 900.

Caffeine should not be taken on piracetam. It is destructive anyway, so, so much the better. Cognitive-impairers like cannabis or refined sugars should also be avoided.

You may need to supplement with a certain form of phosphatidylserine (PS) if you have taken caffeine for a long time and don't give your adrenal glands a chance to recover from the damage before beginning Piracetam. I also recommend PS if you are taking piracetam indefinitely.

Piracetam cycles through choline to build new brain cells, so if your brain is an inefficient choline-recycler, you may need to supplement with a bit of choline occasionally. This is the source of Piracetam headaches, which I never experienced, but I mention it because it is the most common side effect. Anyway, a few eggs here and there should suffice. Be aware that too much choline will cause depressed mood.

The last thing to remember is that Piracetam requires direction: you cannot just sit on your couch and expect spontaneous transformation. It feeds on the darkness in your heart and converts it into willpower, but you must provide the destination...

Sticking to this regimen for a few months to a year should suffice to restore normal function and then some, if that is your goal.

As for me, I took Piracetam long past the point when its therapeutic benefits had been exhausted. Up until then, everything about Piracetam was a free net-gain. After that, should dosing beyond maintenance levels persist, you will have to decide if becoming something beyond human is what you really desire.
Piracetam with Modafinil ?

I take it. It's just extended release ritalin

1. Therapeutic
2. Neuroprotective
3. Cognitive-enhancing

Thank you so much for this man, I'm going to give it a shot, but first dial down my coffee intake. Also, what is the shelf life of this stuff if kept away from heat and light, I have some in my drawer that I bought 3 years ago but I only used small doses and eventually just stopped and used adrafinil exclusively...

Damn that's awesome, thanks for the very informative post. So don't take it every day of the week then? I guess you'd want to use it on days you need to do a lot of studying or something like that..

Did you find the effects started to diminish if you did use it every day of the week?

You are welcome. My goal is to realize the potential of the theoretical collective on a global scale. Sharing this knowledge, if it can help even one person become their truest self, is a personal way to do that. I also feel a moral obligation to help.

I do not recommend taking Piracetam every day of the week. I would not exceed 5 out of any 7 days. The longest number of days I ever took it in a row was 3. To revisit my gym analogy, you wouldn't work out every day of the week either. Rest days are just as much a critical part of the process.

Tolerance to Piracetam does not develop, at least not in a traditional sense (if you hit your therapeutic limit, then some of the effects merely take a different form, given enough time.) So it is not that the effects will diminish, but rather, without breaks, your brain will not be able to consolidate your progress. From a subjective experience standpoint, you would also eventually feel tired of being "turned on" if you took it every day -- not exactly "burnt out," but something like that.

Piracetam burns in with time. Understand that it is causing lasting structural changes in your brain, so treatment with it is not about on-dose effects. Thus there aren’t really particularly better days than others to take it.

For all I’ve said, keep in mind that Piracetam, as another user mentioned, is (perhaps surprisingly) subtle, safe, and forgiving. It is not like taking a stimulant. It is something you could safely try out casually and get a feel for what works for you.

Piracetam with Modafinil ?

I don’t know for certain what is being asked here. But I would not take modafinil or related substances. They are cleaner than other stimulants but they're still dirty. I can expand if you care to know more.

Thank you so much for this man, I'm going to give it a shot, but first dial down my coffee intake. Also, what is the shelf life of this stuff if kept away from heat and light, I have some in my drawer that I bought 3 years ago but I only used small doses and eventually just stopped and used adrafinil exclusively...

Again, you are welcome. Yes, caffeine should be eliminated entirely from your diet. Piracetam will potentiate the damage it does to your adrenal glands and kidneys.

Your 3-year-old supply is no doubt safe, there is only the chance that it may have lost a bit of potency. Anecdotally, many report using much older Piracetam with no discernible difference. However, if it were me, I would dump it, bake cookies with it and feed them to children, etc., and buy a fresh batch. Piracetam is cheap and having 100% certainty when it comes to your mental health is worth $20.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California, middayshowers, jefferson and 1 other person
You are welcome. My goal is to realize the potential of the theoretical collective on a global scale. Sharing this knowledge, if it can help even one person become their truest self, is a personal way to do that. I also feel a moral obligation to help.

I do not recommend taking Piracetam every day of the week. I would not exceed 5 out of any 7 days. The longest number of days I ever took it in a row was 3. To revisit my gym analogy, you wouldn't work out every day of the week either. Rest days are just as much a critical part of the process.

Tolerance to Piracetam does not develop, at least not in a traditional sense (if you hit your therapeutic limit, then some of the effects merely take a different form, given enough time.) So it is not that the effects will diminish, but rather, without breaks, your brain will not be able to consolidate your progress. From a subjective experience standpoint, you would also eventually feel tired of being "turned on" if you took it every day -- not exactly "burnt out," but something like that.

Piracetam burns in with time. Understand that it is causing lasting structural changes in your brain, so treatment with it is not about on-dose effects. Thus there aren’t really particularly better days than others to take it.

For all I’ve said, keep in mind that Piracetam, as another user mentioned, is (perhaps surprisingly) subtle, safe, and forgiving. It is not like taking a stimulant. It is something you could safely try out casually and get a feel for what works for you.

I don’t know for certain what is being asked here. But I would not take modafinil or related substances. They are cleaner than other stimulants but they're still dirty. I can expand if you care to know more.

Again, you are welcome. Yes, caffeine should be eliminated entirely from your diet. Piracetam will potentiate the damage it does to your adrenal glands and kidneys.

Your 3-year-old supply is no doubt safe, there is only the chance that it may have lost a bit of potency. Anecdotally, many report using much older Piracetam with no discernible difference. However, if it were me, I would dump it, bake cookies with it and feed them to children, etc., and buy a fresh batch. Piracetam is cheap and having 100% certainty when it comes to your mental health is worth $20.
You said that you should not use Piracetam with Coffee, but Modafinil also keeps you awake

I want to ask if I could combine them

Pm me your sources guys

You said that you should not use Piracetam with Coffee, but Modafinil also keeps you awake

I want to ask if I could combine them

Piracetam potentiates other psychoactives. The disqualifier for caffeine is not that it keeps you awake per se, but that it damages your body. That damage is multiplied by Piracetam.

Modafinil is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor and prohistamine agent. This has benefits and drawbacks. Piracetam theoretically dials both up a few notches. You can decide if that interests you and is worth the risk. That is the most concrete advice I can offer because personally, I would not take modafinil to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California and I'mme
Piracetam potentiates other psychoactives. The disqualifier for caffeine is not that it keeps you awake per se, but that it damages your body. That damage is multiplied by Piracetam.

Modafinil is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor and prohistamine agent. This has benefits and drawbacks. Piracetam theoretically dials both up a few notches. You can decide if that interests you and is worth the risk. That is the most concrete advice I can offer because personally, I would not take modafinil to begin with.
are you EUcel ?

Bit suspicious that you only registered for this topic

are you EUcel ?

Bit suspicious that you only registered for this topic

I assume EUcel means from Europe. I'm only tangentially familiar with the lingo around here so bear with me.

No, I do not live in Europe, although I am curious why you ask.

I'm not even an incel. I joined to share my knowledge with open minds that by my estimation would likely benefit from it; my motives are altruistic.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California, I'mme and middayshowers
I assume EUcel means from Europe. I'm only tangentially familiar with the lingo around here so bear with me.

No, I do not live in Europe, although I am curious why you ask.

I'm not even an incel. I joined to share my knowledge with open minds that by my estimation would likely benefit from it; my motives are altruistic.
Most of us are not incels, or still young where it does not matter (yet)

I asked if you are from EU, because then you would probably know a way to buy Piracetam

You need a receipt for it here in Germany

You are also very profficient in English, so I gues you are from NA or any other English speaking country ?

Most of us are not incels, or still young where it does not matter (yet)

I asked if you are from EU, because then you would probably know a way to buy Piracetam

You need a receipt for it here in Germany

You are also very profficient in English, so I gues you are from NA or any other English speaking country ?

I see. Yes, Piracetam is verschreibungspflichtig in Germany, and illegal to import.

You could try to obtain a prescription for it by feigning a relevant condition.

Or you could try to import it with stealth.

I will research a solution for you.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California
Lol @ needing drugs