Anyone used to listen to youtube channels/websites of guys who will teach you to be "alpha male"?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I can't believe I use to listen to those cringy ass fucks. I thought I wasn't getting laid because I wasn't "alpha male" enough, not because I was ugly. I thought other people disrespected me because I wasn't "alpha male" enough, not because I was ugly and looked like a complete nerd.

"Bro just sign up for my (((course))) I will teach you to be dominant and attract any women you pass by. All you do is have to look at them and their already wet because they feel your masculine frame. Stop thinking that your looks, height and shoulder width matters to attracting girls and getting respect from other men that's the loser beta male mindset".

Here are some examples of these retards:
https://www.masculinedevelopment.com/how-to-be-an-alpha-male-mindset-behavior/

https://www.alphamalementality.com/what-is-the-alpha-male-mentality

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: G O D, AspiringChad, ZyzzReincarnate and 6 others
My IQ is barely enough to breath. So no.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Alexanderr, BornAgainChad and 5 others
The Art of Manliness. Even bought that guy's books jfl

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Ye i used to watch some vids like that last year.. Honestly the shit is so stupid, The delusion.. the reason people click on these vids anyway its because there is a female on the thumbnail.. Like 95 % of commercials and female voice overs...in the media you dont know it but its brainwashing us all.. thinking its all normal. Giving female's power just because they have a vagina

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringChad, Alexanderr, ZyzzReincarnate and 7 others
i dabbled in some pua shit back in the day but quickly trash binned it as it was obviously socially retarded. Its a feature, not a bug, that this stuff is targeted towards socially inexperienced people because those are the only ones who would believe half of this shit works. Anyone with a modicum of social experience realizes half the crap they recommend is a fast ticket to becoming a laughing stock or a social pariah.

and indeed, i know of at least several cases where PUAs have ended up catching a beat down, and at least one case where they are now serving jail sentences for gang raping a drunk girl.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
Yes bro, I used to be deep into PUA shit a few years back. I’m embarrassed about it tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Alexanderr, ZyzzReincarnate and 4 others
Their target audience is ugly curries,that says it all.
Yes bro, I used to be deep into PUA shit a few years back. I’m embarrassed about it tbh.
are u that guy that used to go to the cafe alone and wait for girls to aapproach?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 176, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
The Art of Manliness. Even bought that guy's books jfl

Their target audience is ugly curries,that says it all.
are u that guy that used to go to the cafe alone and wait for girls to aapproach?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Extra Chromosome, androidcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and CupOfCoffee
I listened to subliminals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, bobs_pls, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, bobs_pls, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
didnt care, I always nigga maxxed and rape rape rape

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and Extra Chromosome

FUCK BRO JUST WATCH THIS AND YOU WILL SLAY

The funny thing is if I was to look at a girl like that I would be sitting in a jail cell. But I guess I just have a beta male mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Krezo
Man, I used to listen to tens of hours of RSD content telling me it's all about the vibe, the 'alpha' subcommunication. That good looking guys have only a minor advantage, and if they're not dominant and don't have 'game', the girl will lose interest.:feelswah::feelswah:

Started doing cold approach at some point 2 years ago. Sarging and whatnot. In the club, on the streets.

Results:
Rarely got a number close.
0 lays
0 kiss-closes

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dodt and Extra Chromosome
Its valuable in that you can’t be a timid pushover. Becoming more confident will get you more respect.

However, to say that confidence is some thing that girls are attracted to is just ridiculous. EVERY dude in a classroom is a chill and confident guy. So does that mean girls are attracted to them all? No. They just like the best looking one.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome
perhaps the most egregious thing PUAs encourage is cultivating magical thinking where your actions dont matter as long as you have the 'right' attitude. This is extrapolated to all sorts of ridiculous behaviours, most of which, if they EVER "work" are "working" on the basis of people being polite enough to tolerate your weirdness or autistic outbursts, like they do with kids or retards.

Problem being if we follow this to its logical extreme, PUAs would have you believe that you could shit yourself in public and it totally would be okay as long as you cultivate an IDGAF attitude.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
I can't believe I use to listen to those cringy ass fucks. I thought I wasn't getting laid because I wasn't "alpha male" enough, not because I was ugly. I thought other people disrespected me because I wasn't "alpha male" enough, not because I was ugly and looked like a complete nerd.

"Bro just sign up for my (((course))) I will teach you to be dominant and attract any women you pass by. All you do is have to look at them and their already wet because they feel your masculine frame. Stop thinking that your looks, height and shoulder width matters to attracting girls and getting respect from other men that's the loser beta male mindset".

Here are some examples of these retards:
https://www.masculinedevelopment.com/how-to-be-an-alpha-male-mindset-behavior/

https://www.alphamalementality.com/what-is-the-alpha-male-mentality

No, never did.
My gym freak friend does and called me a beta yet i cucked him out of his crush :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Extra Chromosome
Nope. I just used to read "the game" out of boredom (to learn English too) when I was in university, never believed in PUA shit though :feelshah:

Read a lot of pua shit, even bough a course on how to get ex back, guess what near happend

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
i used to think all you have to do to get girls is be mean to them and nonstop insulting them would make their pussies wet

i mean at least i was being mean to them...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended and Krezo
Delusional. Its the bones that make the man alpha not their actions

Age of consent is 15 in Poland so no.
Guide said about getting another femoids to make first jealous, didn't work but new ones were pretty good

Yes, I used to believe the “just be alpha and confident bro” bullshit. Utter waste of time tbh ngl. Could’ve spent all that time researching actual valuable stuff.