Anyone washing hair only with water?

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
Only water, nothing more. How much time do you have been doing this? Any improvements? It stinks? I'm on 5th or 6th day and i feel my hair smoother and easier to comb. It doesn't smell, at least by now.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Yeah same, I'm just worried about smell tho

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
I wash it every 2 days.

over 1 month without shampoo and hair is fucking amazing. Silky smooth and doesn't smell like anything (asked my mom jfl). Shampoo jews making billions of dollars from products you don't even fucking need.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2587, BigBoiBlok and 7 others
over 1 month without shampoo and hair is fucking amazing. Silky smooth and doesn't smell like anything (asked my mom jfl). Shampoo jews making billions of dollars from products you don't even fucking need.

Good to hear this, boyo :feelsyay:

I started doing this 3-4 days ago, dandruff is still there

Yep, I only use anti-dandruff shampoo about once or twice a month when my scalp is flaky. My hair is pretty nice, one of the few objectively above average things about me.

I'm using two shampoos and a conditioner cry for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
yes but it's not good tbh gonna try raw goat milk shampoo bar today

• Ugh..
Reactions: Treasure223
I don't need to buy Shampoo

I save loads of money :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 2 others
What about hair products how you supposed to wash them out with just water

Shampoo and cosmetics are full of endocrine dusruptors.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
yes bro, I do not trust the Jewish lie that is shampoo

• +1
Doesn’t it look greasy? When I go 2 days without shampoo my hair literally looks wet and I’m asked if I just took a shower lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Doesn’t it look greasy? When I go 2 days without shampoo my hair literally looks wet and I’m asked if I just took a shower lol
Yeah for like the first 2 weeks, but then it gets normal.

• +1
No, I don’t. I did however do this for a few years, can’t say it helped since I was still ignorant of many things back then, didn’t pay much attention to it either/didn’t care.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
kate-middleton.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Ketoconazole shampoo it sets out my hair but whatever it takes to fight the Norwood Reaper

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
i have pretty bad dry scalp. literally i rub my hair once and it snows lmfao. I think its probably the sulfate in my poo. otherwise maybe its just genes. this is cause i have dry skin, but cold showers kind of alleviated that. idk OP, you tell me what I should do

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
Idk boyo. I have good genetics for hair and im just trying to maximize this gift

Update: hair started to smell bad (asked a few people), mainly due to the sweat after exercising. I wash my hair with shampoo after running or gym or both now.

Always with cold water, i think it improved a lot (hair smoothier and stronger).

That's it boyos. Only water is not for me

Update: hair started to smell bad (asked a few people), mainly due to the sweat after exercising. I wash my hair with shampoo after running or gym or both now.

Always with cold water, i think it improved a lot (hair smoothier and stronger).

That's it boyos. Only water is not for me

I recommend using this shampoo. 97% natural, no sulfates and parabens. Keeps your hair healthy and clean without damaging it. I use it daily.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome
I only use conditioner, no shampoo

I recommend using this shampoo. 97% natural, no sulfates and parabens. Keeps your hair healthy and clean without damaging it. I use it daily.

I use a small amount of standard shampoo. Im liking the results. If my hair starts to fall i shot myself and voila

Yes me

I might buy pantine pro V a lot of sluts and male models use it

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I wash my hair with my semen once a week its all natural with no harsh chemicals ..keeps it soft smooth and silky

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, LowTierNormie and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Pex1992
I have long hair for about 7 years now, and only quite recently has it started to look good.

My hair quality used to be terrible for years because I used to wash my hair every day with hot water and shampoo, followed by 5 minutes of drying it with a hair dryer.
It was very dry and fuzzy, it looked like stereotypical "freshly awake" hair, even after brushing.

(looked exactly like on the right side, it would go apeshit even in the slightest breeze, people were constantly astonished by how soft it was)

Quite recently I have started to only use cold water, and that's where I discovered that the genetic default state of my hair is actually curly! Beautiful curls do I have now thanks to cold water and no shampoo!

This is my hair quality now, it is much stronger as well

Last edited:
  • +1
I have long hair for about 7 years now, and only quite recently has it started to look good.

My hair quality used to be terrible for years because I used to wash my hair every day with hot water and shampoo, followed by 5 minutes of drying it with a hair dryer.
It was very dry and fuzzy, it looked like stereotypical "freshly awake" hair, even after brushing.
View attachment 38853
(looked exactly like on the right side, it would go apeshit even in the slightest breeze, people were constantly astonished by how soft it was)

Quite recently I have started to only use cold water, and that's where I discovered that the genetic default state of my hair is actually curly! Beautiful curls do I have now thanks to cold water and no shampoo!

View attachment 38854

faggot

• WTF
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
bump because I am in a good mood now

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

View attachment 38853

View attachment 38854

When I was a kid I had curly hair, but my mom cut the curls, and I've never had them again. I wish I still had curly hair.