anyone with experience with oral castor oil?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
more plates more dates said its legit. anyone on here tried it?

Horrible experiences, don't do it. I would rather get fevipiprant and use that topically

3dgifmaker75803
3dgifmaker11173

Yes i've used it but the issue is i started it at the same time i started oral minoxidil so idk if the hair growth came from the castor oil or minox. But I've def regrown some areas and my back is a lot hairier now lol

Yes i've used it but the issue is i started it at the same time i started oral minoxidil so idk if the hair growth came from the castor oil or minox. But I've def regrown some areas and my back is a lot hairier now lol
any issues taking it?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
any issues taking it?
Castor oil is known to be very good to apply to hair so I'd imagine taking it oraly would be good as well

Castor oil worked well for my eyebrows

any issues taking it?
I'm glad that you asked, this is regarding oral minoxidil. Yes my blood pressure is high, slightly over the normal range. I'm not sure if it's caused by the Minox (which is a med used to lower blood pressure ironically) or because of Wellbutrin or my use of Modafinil, or a combination of these things. I'm gonna talk to a doctor soon about it lol
But from castor oil i only had issues when i used 1.5mL or higher, I now only use 1mL per day and no digestive issues at all