Anything above 6”4 you start to lose smv (usually)

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
The taller you get The harder it is to fill out your frame obviously. 6”4 is the max height you need to be considered attractive in terms of height. So anything above that you’re just adding inches that are making your frame harder To fill out. If you’re 6”8 and jacked obviously that’s Demi god status but being 6”4 and jacked is basically the same and debatably better cus you don’t want to be in the extremes. Muscle/frame or whatever you want to call it is so important in real life attraction imo it’s what separates people in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 7079, Lev Peshkov and 11 others
Manlet cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Solidcoin, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7079 and 7 others
maybe 6"6
but some girls go crazy by tallfags

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Good_Little_Goy, HighIQcel and 4 others
if there are men taller than you then you're a manlet. You have to be taller than Robert Wadlow in 2020.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Solidcoin, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
maybe 6"6
but some girls go crazy by tallfags
How many people on planet earth are 6”6 AND muscular. A 6”2 musclar dude mogs the shitttt out of a 6”6 lanklet
This dude would get mogged by some musclar jock at a party

Attachments

• 83D5D072-30D3-4C59-94AA-A8D8354DEACD.jpeg
    83D5D072-30D3-4C59-94AA-A8D8354DEACD.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 144
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 3795 and 8 others
How many people on planet earth are 6”6 AND muscular. A 6”2 musclar dude mogs the shitttt out of a 6”6 lanklet
i said 6"6 is too much for many girls
and i didnt say that alien models get the most pussy
we all know its jocks lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Good_Little_Goy, randomguy1235 and 3 others
6’6 with a huge frame would be my dream
Face wouldn’t matter much tbh

Also no, height is never “too much” unless you’re a lanky freak with no muscles

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomguy1235, HighIQcel, 000 and 5 others
Anythone under 7'2 is a subhuman manlet just rope if under 220 cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4430 and 5 others
6’6 with a huge frame would be my dream
Face wouldn’t matter much tbh

Also no, height is never “too much” unless you’re a lanky freak with no muscles
I’m talking about real life no hypotheticals, if your 6”6 your going to have to have so much more muscle to “look” big compared to someone 5”10

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5522
6'4 is very much ideal for girls who are ~5.5'. 7 feet if ur trying to date a 6feet monster

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Chadeep, Deleted member 3795 and 2 others
caricaturecelling is much more likely the bigger you get

you're right in a sense, you become more available to taller girls but statistically more short girls exist, so if you're something like 6'9" you'll struggle to get the legit short girls. Those short girls usually end up banging the 6'3" jocks not 6'9" jocks tbh

now ofc you'll still get them, and if your package is good enough you may be inclined to shout cope, but the fact is 6'4 is probably the ideal male height tbh.

I’m talking about real life no hypotheticals, if your 6”6 your going to have to have so much more muscle to “look” big compared to someone 5”10
Indeed but on the long run it’s gonna be worth it

A 20k$ car is cheaper than a Ferrari, you’d have to work less to afford one, but which one would you prefer?

insane coping in this thread

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
caricaturecelling is much more likely the bigger you get

you're right in a sense, you become more available to taller girls but statistically more short girls exist, so if you're something like 6'9" you'll struggle to get the legit short girls. Those short girls usually end up banging the 6'3" jocks not 6'9" jocks tbh

now ofc you'll still get them, and if your package is good enough you may be inclined to shout cope, but the fact is 6'4 is probably the ideal male height tbh.
Right in the real world 6”4 is the ideal height, you get all attraction points height can give you and less chance of looking like a skinny bitch if you’re 6”6-6”10
Indeed but on the long run it’s gonna be worth it

A 20k$ car is cheaper than a Ferrari, you’d have to work less to afford one, but which one would you prefer?
I see what your saying but like cus height can’t really be changed my muscle can be, but I think your under estimating how hard it is to get a good body especially at for those crazy tall dudes

Last edited:
after 6' it really doesn't matter but your face.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Freddo, Deleted member 7079 and 6 others
Thats not true.
Height gets useless after 6ft6 before that everything is good

How many guys are that tall AND gl though? This mf would def slay like crazy despite being borderline anorexic, it doesn't matter that some jock would "mog" him at a party or whatever, at the end of the night they'll both be knee deep in some jb pussy and psl autists will be jerking off in the corner while squinting and jutting at the same time.

insane coping in this thread

No OP is right. Height is extremely overrated. Once you are 6ft+ your sex appeal will be 90% face and frame/muscle/dick size. Being manlet will kill your sex appeal. Being freakishly tall will not massive enhance it compared to just being somewhat tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, randomguy1235, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
No OP is right. Height is extremely overrated. Once you are 6ft+ your sex appeal will be 90% face and frame/muscle/dick size. Being manlet will kill your sex appeal. Being freakishly tall will not massive enhance it compared to just being somewhat tall.
cope

Somebody bust out that chart for money vs height

Around 6'5" adding more inches doesn't help

No, there is a law of diminishing returns for everything. Bodybuilders aren't more attractive than Zyzz because they are more jacked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, randomguy1235, Deleted member 5683 and 4 others
All people care about on here is just "mogging" others, they believe if they have something more it'll always be better:

What's ideal is to have a height that is desired by the most percentage of women, which means 6'-6'2 should suffice perfectly in this range your height will be desired by more than 90% of women

But they rather be 6'6 because they believe it'll make them more desirable to girls who are height fetishists, who are also more likely to be shortest girls which makes about 5% of all women

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, randomguy1235, Chadeep and 5 others
No, there is a law diminishing returns for everything. Bodybuilders aren't more attractive than Zyzz because they are more jacked.
Yep that’s my point, once you pass a point you get diminishing returns and possibly a negative effect, and in regards to height the negative effect can be double fold cus like I said it’s hard to look musclar when ur extremely tall

Can everyone above 6'just be happy about their height and not have to worry who they heightmog and who not? Most of the times u cant chamge it anyways and face+ frame mogs anyways. Fucking tired of this shit

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, randomguy1235, Chadeep and 2 others
Some perspective from /r/tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Chadeep and Deleted member 6475
Just be be above average in everything as opposed to extremely above average in some things and below in others theory

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6264
Past 6ft 4 is only useful for basketball players face and frame mogs past 6 feet

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
This guys 6'9 and his muscle mas matched his height and frame JFL at your cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and DidntRead
Can everyone above 6'just be happy about their height and not have to worry who they heightmog and who not? Most of the times u cant chamge it anyways and face+ frame mogs anyways. Fucking tired of this shit
A lot of retards here only care about mogging others, there is always going to be someone better looking, or taller, or richer, or whatever, you have to be extremely insecure to obsess about mogging everyone on sight, they are the same type as validation seeking whores. I think not even foids have standards that high

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, randomguy1235, Deleted member 6475 and 1 other person
mirin physique OP

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
Anything above 6'8 is bad even with proportional body. Being tall is good,being giant is not.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
A lot of retards here only care about mogging others, there is always going to be someone better looking, or taller, or richer, or whatever, you have to be extremely insecure to obsess about mogging everyone on sight, they are the same type as validation seeking whores. I think not even foids have standards that high
cope

I'd argue you starts losing smv after 6'2, 6'4 is absolutely the maximum. Being too far out of the ordinary indicates a poor phenotype.

I am 6'5 with skinny frame, deffs a failo
height geuinely just does not count without a face
where I am from there are unlimited amounts of 6'2+ men who are ugly and get legit nothing

No, there is a law of diminishing returns for everything. Bodybuilders aren't more attractive than Zyzz because they are more jacked.
Except face, right?

If youre not below average height, height doesn't matter tbh

But if you are its instantly over

5'11 is almost over but still okay

Below 5'9 you lose - 1psl

Below 5'7 - 3psl

Last edited: