Anything but sex with your oneitis is COPE

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Slaying, validation, threesomes, foursomes, ONS, fuck buddies, FWBs, they will never fill the void. You will forever feel empty without your first love. You can fuck hot stacies on daily basis and you will still think about her at the end of the day.

But not only nothing fulfills you, you will also compare every girl you see to your oneitis and you will find that most of them are subpar. Even if they are objectively better looking, there is just something about that girl that makes her prettier in your eyes.

The happiest people in the world are those that are with their oneitis. Being able to get your oneitis would be like being high all the time. You will not experience any negative thought ever. You won't miss anything, you won't feel empy, you will feel complete.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Slaying, validation, threesomes, foursomes, ONS, fuck buddies, FWBs, they will never fill the void. You will forever feel empty without your first love. You can fuck hot stacies on daily basis and you will still think about her at the end of the day.

The happiest people in the world are those that are with their oneitis. Being able to get your oneitis would be like being high all the time. You will not experience any negative thought ever. You won't miss anything, you won't feel empy, you will feel complete.
Can confirm. I locked my oneitis down tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's a figure of speech. I mean I am dating her and we r hooked on each other

Holy fuck! Thats amazing bro. How did you do it?

• +1
Holy fuck! Thats amazing bro. How did you do it?
I got very good looking and started doing involvement in her church and just being calm and confident around her, cracking jokes sometimes.

Eventually we started dating after she asked me to go to her her prom last year . Took her virginity and now she's hooked for life

• +1
I got very good looking and started doing involvement in her church and just being calm and confident around her, cracking jokes sometimes.

Eventually we started dating after she asked me to go to her her prom last year . Took her virginity and now she's hooked for life

Thats amazing bro. How old is she?

• +1
  • +1

You are so young man. When i was 19, I was thinking about my oneitis, while she was dating her first but I was such a cuck that I didn't care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

But not only nothing fulfills you, you will also compare every girl you see to your oneitis and you will find that most of them are subpar. Even if they are objectively better looking, there is just something about that girl that makes her prettier in your eyes.

Kidnap ur oneitis is ur only option or rope

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
  • +1
I'll come on in a bit. Got some people round atm.
Yeah don't get me wrong dude I ain't gonna be on for like 10 hours lol
I called you a child rapist
Okay so you think that calling you a virgin is worse than calling me a child rapist? I think you forgot your pills today man

• +1
This the @blackopstruecel I missed

• +1
@Nibba, can u pm me ur pic please?
also yeah man, hugging your oneitis feels way better than sex with random sluts

• +1
@Nibba, can u pm me ur pic please?
Yeah I keep forgetting to pm all u fuckers. I'll make a gc

• +1
stop this shit,your oneitis wouldnt exist if u were a alpha male,im over mine and can see how pathetic i was jfl.

pm pic from you both jfl :unsure:

• +1
stop this shit,your oneitis wouldnt exist if u were a alpha male,im over mine and can see how pathetic i was jfl.

I don't see anything pathetic with having an oneitis. It was an inevitable thing. And even chads have oneitis and have to cope for not fucking her.

No it doesn't. But sex with oneitis, that thing is not just sex, it's completion

• +1