Anyway to increase Bigonial angle?

G

GetThatBread

Retired
I’ve been humbled because I thought MSDO can widen my entire lower arch resulting in a nice width like Mulatto King Meeks but it only widens the chin which is still better than nothing and ever so slightly on the posterior. @Sergio-OMS what are some procedures other than double Jaw?
BA641359 8647 47FF 9802 D6680F16AFF7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lorsss
Bsso will widen the bigonial width
Jut in the mirror and youll see it increase

Everything else = cope
Jaw implants make you look bloated

Also chew, mew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DutchPrettyBoy, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias

Everything else = cope

Also chew, mew
It won't widen your bigonial width, that's a lie. It'll widen your chin mostly and it's generally not even used for cosmetic purposes to begin with.

Mastic gum made a massive difference for me OP, widened my face and made my jaw look alot heavier and bigger. Also jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, GetThatBread and Deleted member 3043

Everything else = cope

Also chew, mew
What’s the recovery time for BSSO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It won't widen your bigonial width, that's a lie. It'll widen your chin mostly and it's generally not even used for cosmetic purposes to begin with.

Mastic gum made a massive difference for me OP, widened my face and made my jaw look alot heavier and bigger. Also jaw implants
You = clueless low iq midface coper

Bigonial width will increase with bsso

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nosecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Careful
I have pictures of your face
So? I disagree with you so you're gonna threaten to leak my info and dox me? When was I on bad terms with you?

I'll have you banned within a blink, not the one to try that on

• JFL
  • +1
So? I disagree with you so you're gonna threaten to leak my info and dox me? When was I on bad terms with you?

I'll have you banned within a blink, not the one to try that on
Jfl keep coping son

• +1

Idk if you’re trolling or not but it is generally believed that chewing is cope here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hoodmaxxnigga
Jfl keep coping son
Manchild
Idk if you’re trolling or not but it is generally believed that chewing is cope here
It's not and I've chewed mastic for several months myself so I can know it. It won't turn you way better looking but it's good believe me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hoodmaxxnigga
IMDO
1E481BC9 163A 4F2D 9069 018920E91B7D

C1439BE8 3E5F 4663 A2B5 464750BA4BAE

• +1

it does widen bigonial, just not as much as chin

• +1
  • +1
Nothing out there increases the bigonial width y’all stop coping

• +1

How stupid do you have to be to say the chin (which doesn't get touched in a BSSO) widens when the lower jaw itself gets moved. Jesus fucking christ is half this forum retarded?

• +1
Wrong post

Last edited:
  • +1
All these people telling you to get BSSO are retarded psl autists. You’re bite will get fucked and it won’t change the intrinsic shape of your jaw.

Chewing is generally very helpful for this (if you have decent inserts) and will widen your bigonial as long as you don’t overdo. You could also get jaw implants but for just a slight amount of width, fillers are probably a better (and less permanent) idea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Vidyacoper
chewing and implants

• +1
  • +1
IMDO does if you disagree your coping
You’re getting confused with jaw width and bigonial. IMDO increases the mid mandible width I believe which often produces a satisfactory jaw widening but it doesn’t widen the gonials. I wonder if that means with IMDO you’d be less likely
To have hollow cheeks

• +1
Chewing has helped mine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
I’ve been humbled because I thought MSDO can widen my entire lower arch resulting in a nice width like Mulatto King Meeks but it only widens the chin which is still better than nothing and ever so slightly on the posterior. @Sergio-OMS what are some procedures other than double Jaw?
View attachment 341035

how to increase bigonial angle:
- side wing
- chin wing with lateral augmentation
- jaw angle implants

• +1
You’re getting confused with jaw width and bigonial. IMDO increases the mid mandible width I believe which often produces a satisfactory jaw widening but it doesn’t widen the gonials. I wonder if that means with IMDO you’d be less likely
To have hollow cheeks
8E1CF633 DD93 4090 8D17 935BE1270B88

His bigonial was widened with IMDO

• +1
How stupid do you have to be to say the chin (which doesn't get touched in a BSSO) widens when the lower jaw itself gets moved. Jesus fucking christ is half this forum retarded?
Confused it with MSDO, was tired

Now suck my fucking dick you nigger

• +1