apparently accutane not only stuns height growth but also the jaw growth

imuglymomadmitit

imuglymomadmitit

Banned
its over if you ever touched this poison. you will never be the best version of you

Why would it stunt jaw growth ?

Accutane is extreme doses of synthetic vitamin A, toxic doses of vitamin A such as in Accutane are extremly harmful for all bones in the body, so makes sense it stunts every type of bone growth.
Absolutely over for Accutanecels

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Accutane is extreme doses of synthetic vitamin A, toxic doses of vitamin A such as in Accutane are extremly harmful for all bones in the body, so makes sense it stunts every type of bone growth.
Absolutely over for Accutanecels
Not even true. It has been shown to induce premature closure of growth plates in the lower limbs in very high doses for several years. Read up on hyena disease

Not even true. It has been shown to induce premature closure of growth plates in the lower limbs in very high doses for several years. Read up on hyena disease

Yes it is true boyo:
"Studies indicate that excess vitamin A stored in the body may increase the risk of reduced bone mineral density and lead to osteoporosis."
-Mayo clinic

So many literature that supports this

Not as bad as minoxidil which permanently shrinks your dick by 10cm, destroys all collagen in your face and dick permanently, recesses your chin by 10cm, causes extreme oxidative stress in brain cells which gives you autism, and mutagenically modifies your DNA to make your wrists as thin as possible.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, 7 rings, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Yes it is true boyo:
"Studies indicate that excess vitamin A stored in the body may increase the risk of reduced bone mineral density and lead to osteoporosis."
-Mayo clinic

So many literature that supports this
You should have included those studies instead of quoting Mayo Clinic (what the fuck is Mayo Clinic anyway)
Well I’m fed up with this accutane topic anyway so imma stop arguing. You should read some pubmed boyo

You should have included those studies instead of quoting Mayo Clinic (what the fuck is Mayo Clinic anyway)
Well I’m fed up with this accutane topic anyway so imma stop arguing. You should read some pubmed boyo

Fair enough, I can pm you studies if u want boyo

First time i see u "defending" accutane lol are u ok bud? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and turkproducer
accutane is a shekel backed drug

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
First time i see u "defending" accutane lol are u ok bud? :lul:
Im not defending it but this guy is literally linking Mayo Clinic quotes nigga I have a PhD in accutane science I’ve read all the publications. Im just shit testing at this Point

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Im not defending it but this guy is literally linking Mayo Clinic quotes nigga I have a PhD in accutane science I’ve read all the publications. Im just shit testing at this Point

bruh i literally asked you if you want me to send u the stu - nvm

bruh i literally asked you if you want me to send u the stu - nvm
Frankly I don’t care. Good for those who never took it. Those who took it probably saved themselves from disfiguring acne scars so it’s a trade.

Mayo clinic is the world's biggest hospital and they conduct their own research so what they say is true.

That's where I had my surgery done they are fucking legit brah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and CopeIsReal
I had:

- Accutane
- 4 bicuspid extractions and train tracks (braces)

Both before the age of 17.

God damn.

Is there anything we can do to reverse the damage caused by accutane?

Don't trust these armchair intellectual threads

Don't trust these armchair intellectual threads

keep coping. just because its more convenient (psychological) for people to pretend they didnt harm themself when they took accutane doesnt mean its true.

the truth is:

if you ever took accutane during puberty:

1. you never got as tall as you could have been

2. your face never got as developed as it could have been

and no amount of coping and ignoring will change that. and deep inside you you know its true

Its over for accutane twinks

keep coping. just because its more convenient (psychological) for people to pretend they didnt harm themself when they took accutane doesnt mean its true.

the truth is:

if you ever took accutane during puberty:

1. you never got as tall as you could have been

2. your face never got as developed as it could have been

and no amount of coping and ignoring will change that. and deep inside you you know its true
What if I took it at age 16 yrs and 7 months at 10mg daily? Most boys are done growing in height at that age

Because it's highly correlated?

Cope it's your genetics