Apparently i'm a creep

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
4XuFUBE.jpg

How strange.. I'm a creep for showing 0 sexual interest in her and my initial message was a sarcastic poke at her for being on POF for ages and ages

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, CupOfCoffee, chadpreetcel123 and 8 others
Site Name ?
Chad her up

jdScnps.jpg

I gave her ample time to read that and start typing a reply.. then i blocked her.

That will destroy her when she clicks send :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 2012, Effortless and 6 others
You’re a creep tbh your bald head empty smile and creepy texts would make me reject you if I was a girl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Fucking cunt. You need hair transplant bro, approach her again, set a date, then reject her in the most brutal way possible. Like, the moment she arrives at the date, in a public crowded place, shout Ewwwwww ugly, go away!

Or you can also fake it until she undresses, then you ask her to get dressed back, this can nuke her self-esteem forever. But that's just too much work and time required for revenge.

bro she's just playing hard to get and testing you hold frame and she'll be frothing for you bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, je3oe, wristcel and 7 others
These girls look legit better than you though. Are you delusional about your own attractiveness? You're average at best.

In this context "creep" is just being used as a catch-all shaming term, specifically because it's a male insecurity.
These girls look legit better than you though. Are you delusional about your own attractiveness? You're average at best.
Even if that's true his blunt confidence is good
Fucking cunt. You need hair transplant bro, approach her again, set a date, then reject her in the most brutal way possible. Like, the moment she arrives at the date, in a public crowded place, shout Ewwwwww ugly, go away!

Or you can also fake it until she undresses, then you ask her to get dressed back, this can nuke her self-esteem forever. But that's just too much work and time required for revenge.
Too much effort for 1 roastie

OP is a chad. JFL for the rest of us

I'm not Chad... But I am above average in the face...

I'm a baldcel and a framecel and a 6ft manlet
You’re a 6.5
And you have the highest slay count on here.. a chad therefore

BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
why are you even continuing the conversation

You projected and incel raged at her

That’s why you lost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Ew... creepster :feelswhat: :sick:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
Damn its over for you. What PSL are u?

Gonna Chadfish them with surgeon Chad tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
You're my new favorite poster

So do you actually get any good matches on POF that lead to dates/sex?

Or do you just heckle foids on there 24/7?

if u think this is comical u need to bonesmash ur funnybone because ur sense of humor is subhuman
I mean in general. He posted ones that I did find funny.

i wish i was special...

shitforced2wipeAmateur

So do you actually get any good matches on POF that lead to dates/sex?

Or do you just heckle foids on there 24/7?

It's practically an impossibility . Anyone remotely attractive is getting flooded with messages

Why dont you work on yourself and accept the dating market? Its a give and take deal. Your offer is obviously not good enough, so dont blame the buyers for not wanting to make a deal with you.
Get a hairsystem and inject T asap.

Why dont you work on yourself and accept the dating market? Its a give and take deal. Your offer is obviously not good enough, so dont blame the buyers for not wanting to make a deal with you.
Get a hairsystem and inject T asap.

Just work on yourself bro

With work i mean only looksmaxxing (surgery, hair, gym), and not bluepilled shit.

Would that mean that I'd stand a chance with past it average looking British foid with a baggy pussy from shitting out Chads offspring?

I'll stick to foreign gfs

That ending was so based

OP is not even close to a 'chad'. LMAO this term has lost all meaning.
OP is a chad. JFL for the rest of us
JFL is you think OP is a chad. No one on this website is a chad.