Apparently theres a user on JSF that has had Lefort 3 for aesthetic purposes?

Elias

Elias

This is what ive heard
Yet no before and afters

Apparently people are claiming this, and saying he only shared his results with some users privately.

They also claimed he got it for 17K, not sure dollars, pounds or euros.

Does anyone know if this is true?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
I'd pay anything for a lefort 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Elias
This is what ive heard
Yet no before and afters

Apparently people are claiming this, and saying he only shared his results with some users privately.

I think there were a lot of complains cause he used their knowledge but didn't give any back? If you mean that case than he probably didn't share results cause the doctor didn't allow him to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
I'd pay anything for a lefort 3
If this is true it will be cheaper that antispated
Before sites quoted £68K for Lefort 3 with a BSSO and genio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Xander578
If this is true it will be cheaper that antispated
Before sites quoted £68K for Lefort 3 with a BSSO and genio
jfl i don't get where 68k came from, maybe some US kike
How much advancement did that guy get?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Elias
This is what ive heard
Yet no before and afters

I wanna see this ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
yes he got MLF3

he got subpar results though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
There are even talk on jaw surgery forum that Sinn is able to increase PFL AND IPD as well as do a modified lefort 3. That’s like character customisation level of looksmaxxing
yes he got MLF3

he got subpar results though
He said it boosted him 1/2 points if Its the same guy I’m thinking of / on a side note why do you even know about this stuff? I’m Just curious , do you find it interesting etc? I can’t imagine you ever getting any lefort it would be so pointless

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers and Edgar
It's not a lefort 3, its a modified version that is more of a malar/orbital osteotomy. His results were quite good (especially when you consider his starting base). The other results I've seen were extremely harmonious and were a good improvement in appearance. In case you also think I'm a low iq curry here, I've sat in the same room as the doctor who did his along with many others' operations and looked at the results/movements/models. Your prices are completely out of date and you won't be able to find B/A's online.

There are even talk on jaw surgery forum that Sinn is able to increase PFL AND IPD as well as do a modified lefort 3. That’s like character customisation level of looksmaxxing
I wouldn't completely trust this and it's a bit more underwhelming than you're probably visualizing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and forwardgrowth
It's not a lefort 3, its a modified version that is more of a malar/orbital osteotomy. His results were quite good (especially when you consider his starting base). The other results I've seen were extremely harmonious and were a good improvement in appearance. In case you also think I'm a low iq curry here, I've sat in the same room as the doctor who did his along with many others' operations and looked at the results/movements/models. Your prices are completely out of date and you won't be able to find B/A's online.

I wouldn't completely trust this and it's a bit more underwhelming than you're probably visualizing.
if a doctor can increase IPD up to 6mm as Sinn says that’s an enormous win

• +1
if a doctor can increase IPD up to 6mm as Sinn says that’s an enormous win
You can pm me if you're truly interested in why I say this, but I wouldn't take his predictions as completely "true".

• +1
why everyone talking about MLF3 here ?

THere legit was an asian dude who got cosmetic LeFort 3

I have seen it, but can analyze the results because it was back then when I didnt know shit about PSL

• +1

He said it boosted him 1/2 points if Its the same guy I’m thinking of / on a side note why do you even know about this stuff? I’m Just curious , do you find it interesting etc? I can’t imagine you ever getting any lefort it would be so pointless
idk it is just interesting and im thinking about jaw surgery in future too, i just want to try it and maybe it will help me age better since it will tighten soft tissue, i will get it totally safe amounts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
why everyone talking about MLF3 here ?

THere legit was an asian dude who got cosmetic LeFort 3

I have seen it, but can analyze the results because it was back then when I didnt know shit about PSL
Do you have a link

• +1
Imma get lefagt 75 where they peel your entire head off and replace your skull with a perfectly made gigachad steel skull with perfect aesthetics so you can't die if shot in the head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers and CopingForLife