Approach on Valentine's Day

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
Holy fuck I can't believe it took me over 20 years to realize this. Go to a public place on Valentine's Day at night, and if you see girls without bfs, then they're single. Obviously they'd be on dates if they weren't. When I hesitate to approach girls, part of the reason is because I'm worried they already have a bf and I'll make a fool out of myself. But Valentines Day is the 1 day all year when it should be obvious which ones are single.

If you get rejected on Valentine's Day by girls who are single, it's over. They'd rather spend a romantic night alone than with you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Pietrosiek, Chadpreet2.0 and 2 others
nope i'd rather die as khhtv truecel than approaching femorloids and give them free fucking validation or ego boosts. fuck them

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, chadpreetcel123, HighIQcel and 3 others
nope i'd rather die as khhtv truecel than approaching femorloids and give them free fucking validation or ego boosts. fuck them

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
fuck this some desperate shit. Imagine cold approaching on VALENTINES.

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0, anti caking agents and Deleted member 245
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadpreet2.0, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
How is it cucked if you're both single.
People here cope by pretending it's better to be rotting in the basement then speak to a female due to their fear of rejection.

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0
People here cope by pretending it's better to be rotting in the basement then speak to a female due to their fear of rejection.
Gold.
Like WTF with below comments:
fuck this some desperate shit. Imagine cold approaching on VALENTINES.
LOL @ trying to feel better or superior, then dudes that are pro-active and trying to chat up chicks (because they have to because these dudes aren't good looking enough to get approached, aka 75+% of dudes)

Anyhow.
My experience.
As an aveage/below average looking dude. Autumn and winter wasalways the best time dating wise ofr me. Summertime, was 100% for Chad. But at October already the fear of being alone at Christmas and later on valebtines day kicked in with plebnty chicks. So I got Beta-Bux chance back in the days.I lived though in laction, with cold winters, and shorter days in winter.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DoctorPMA, idkagoodusername and RichardSpencel
I was thinking of girls I see all the time at the gym who I want to approach.
Imagine this. At any day if I approach some girl at the gym and get rejected, the gym would become an awkward place for me to go. People around me would look at me like im a creep and its possible that if a girl complains, I would get kicked out from the gym. In other words I am not sure if gym is a good place to approach but prove me wrong.

You're stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and HighIQcel
Imagine this. At any day if I approach some girl at the gym and get rejected, the gym would become an awkward place for me to go. People around me would look at me like im a creep and its possible that if a girl complains, I would get kicked out from the gym. In other words I am not sure if gym is a good place to approach but prove me wrong.
I asked one out and she told me she was taken. I switched my workout schedule for a few months to avoid the awkwardness

Too fucked mentally to approach

I will stutter hard

no thanks