Approved For FUE Transplant!

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
5C8857A5 A0CB 4FBD B803 2817CD89F6A2
We all know how important hairline is for blacks. Price was better than I expected
@MoeZart @Tyronecell @africancel @goat2x @Blackout.xl @Blackgymmax @Colvin76 @fras @Kingkellz @Muktar @Vvvvxxxx
#TyroneInTheMaking

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Vvvvxxxx, Kingkellz and 14 others
good luck, hope it turns out well

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9344, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
“Dr. Shehata”
you’re going to get jewed or curried

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11171, Deleted member 6273, Copium and 10 others
mogger for being able to afford FUE.
good luck on your transplant bro, do you already have a date? and made up your mind of what kind of medication you'll hop on the keep the new earned glory?

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
“Dr. Shehata”
you’re going to get jewed or curried
He's actually pretty based. Didn't try to blue pill me or anything. The price was a lot higher but since I don't suffer from hair loss it was much cheaper.

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Good luck brother, ascension is coming

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and tyronelite
mogger for being able to afford FUE.
good luck on your transplant bro, do you already have a date? and made up your mind of what kind of medication you'll hop on the keep the new earned glory?
No meds needed. It's pretty much lowering my hairline. I don't suffer from hair loss

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
low inhib slayer posting ur instagram here

low inhib slayer posting ur instagram here
Low inhib is just the beginning. I’ll be posting my infields too when covid is done. Rejections, successes, talking to chicks at the bar, etc

Congrats brother I too will be getting hairline lowering this year what country are you getting it done as $6500 doesn’t seem that expensive and how many grafts are you getting? I am going turkey for mine

• Love it
Congrats brother I too will be getting hairline lowering this year what country are you getting it done as $6500 doesn’t seem that expensive and how many grafts are you getting? I am going turkey for mine
I'm in the US. They didn't specifically say how many grafts but he said it will only take like 5 hours since the area they are grafting is small. Basically filling in the thin parts of my hairline (sides).

• +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin
Absolutely mirin, Tyrone in the making

• Love it