Arabs have less facial recession than whites but they have weaker jaws on average

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Just something I've noticed recently. It's very rare here to see people with bad recession like I see everyday in the west, however it's also a lot rarer to see guys with the chad-tier jawlines and chins...

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Barbarossa_, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
They also have big noses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Warlow, SoyGune and 6 others
Just something I've noticed recently. It's very rare here to see people with bad recession like I see everyday in the west, however it's also a lot rarer to see guys with the chad-tier jawlines and chins...
True they’re like blacks in the way their chin isn’t as projecting

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Golang, Hades and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
can confirm, my jaw is narrow

• So Sad
Reactions: PrisonMike and Barbarossa_
What about east asians?

can confirm, my jaw is narrow

Narrow is actually good lol it's angularity and ramus that separates you from a male model well that and skull shape how do i know ? play around with face app long enough and you can see the differences

Narrow is actually good lol it's angularity and ramus that separates you from a male model well that and skull shape how do i know ? play around with face app long enough and you can see the differences
yeah but the issue is i have a terrible submental and just overall cuckish lower third. it blends into my neck jfl. maybe narrow jaw is good but not for someone with a recessed arab pheno

Bc we eat shwarma/kebab and tough meats. Not grown up on cucked cereals and smoothies jfl.

Half Arab half Spanish btw.
Shawarma is so legit fuaaaacck

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, Barbarossa_, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
Not in here in morocco Arab countries where i notice a lot of incels and recessed faces are gulf Arabian countries but not here in morocco i personally get mogged every day even with my godly lower third most of Moroccans have strong high set zygos and hollow cheeks that's the only feature that i see people have here the most

• +1
Reactions: noped
yeah but the issue is i have a terrible submental and just overall cuckish lower third. it blends into my neck jfl. maybe narrow jaw is good but not for someone with a recessed arab pheno

Your probably not reccessed but your submental probably kills you

Gulf arabs r legit some of the ugliest people walking this planet.

Without oil money they would be on the same level as deathnics. Fucking gross
Yes i agree bcz last year i visit all of gulf countries they're ugly af the only good feature they have is dark thick hair you can easily mog everyone there most of them are fat they eat a lot of American junk food i already know that they're recessed even before i travel to them i watch a lot of gulf YouTubers but here in Morocco is the total difference the average guy have hollow cheeks sharp jaw and wide mouth living in Morocco is one of the reasons why i will do everything to ascend

• +1
Reactions: noped
Gulf arabs r legit some of the ugliest people walking this planet.

Without oil money they would be on the same level as deathnics. Fucking gross
Levantines are more robust looking than gulf arabs, plus most lebanese are blackpilled to an extent so they looksmax a lot

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and noped
Yes every single
Levantines are more robust looking than gulf arabs, plus most lebanese are blackpilled to an extent so they looksmax a lot
like this
Legit bro, like u said the only good feature they have is thick hair/eyebrows + good facial hair genes.

Otherwise they look like fucking legit rats.
Have you been there also ?

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 61
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Yes i agree bcz last year i visit all of gulf countries they're ugly af the only good feature they have is dark thick hair you can easily mog everyone there most of them are fat they eat a lot of American junk food i already know that they're recessed even before i travel to them i watch a lot of gulf YouTubers but here in Morocco is the total difference the average guy have hollow cheeks sharp jaw and wide mouth living in Morocco is one of the reasons why i will do everything to ascend
my parents are moroccan and ive gone there a few times and i swear every moroccan dude looks like this

r

serious-moroccan-male-in-v-neck-shirt-picture-id154931417

always somewhat deformed, idk about hollow cheeks and sharp jaws bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fath0039, Warlow and Deleted member 3583
my parents are moroccan and ive gone there a few time and i swear every moroccan dude looks like this

r

always somewhat deformed, idk about hollow cheeks and sharp jaws bro
Stay in morocco for at least a month and you will say i'm not lying bro but it depends on the city also i specifically talk about the capital Rabat I'm gonna put some of my friends to see

Stay in morocco for at least a month and you will say i'm not lying bro but it depends on the city also i specifically talk about the capital Rabat I'm gonna put some of my friends to see
true, my mom is from fes and dad from meknes so i see low status ogres

I'm Levantine, I have a good jaw and I'm forward grown. I just have bad coloring, which sucks because I look more ethnic and I was always made fun of by my lighter cousins as a child that would call me indian or sri lankan or something like that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang and CupOfCoffee
This. Their bigger usually more hooked noses make any recession they have look worse.
tbh either we hit the genetic lottery or we’re ass. for example my brother is recessed with hook nose while i have forward growth with straight nose and we look nothing alike. our eyes mog tho

I'm Levantine, I have a good jaw and I'm forward grown. I just have bad coloring, which sucks because I look more ethnic and I was always made fun of by my lighter cousins as a child that would call me indian or sri lankan or something like that.
I have bad coloring too, just the opposite of you. Too pale of skin and too light of hair

Bug eyes. But whites can have recession too. Lots of whites I see aren't forward grown

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
Same thing here. I look like a Pajeet as a Levant. To them, is be Nordic or bust.

This kind of confuses me. I am white (olive/pale depending on the season) and I am downward grown (more mandible than maxilla) a lot but I still have a medium sized Ramus.

I will say this though, the arabs despite not having wider jaws end up always having really sharp gonions for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back