[Blackpill] @Arceus300 explains why he is slayer, @sc22 in suicidewatch

HorseFace

Flattest face in the game
This dude got some mental issues man

arceus needs to improve diet/bloatmin probably, or just wait for the chub to go away. It will happen naturally over time. If he's already skinny losing weight won't do much.
Do all people talk like that where he’s from or does he have a medical condition
Typical narcy+also pretty sure french (or whatever he is) people just speak english like that

Broad shoulders and good frame is more important as long as your over 5'7 and good face this is all you need
Nothing is really important unless it's a failo. Narrow shoulders are bad, and that's an important issue. Having average shoulders isn't going to negatively impact you. What is your frame like?

Sc22

Elementalist
Nothing is really important unless it's a failo. Narrow shoulders are bad, and that's an important issue. Having average shoulders isn't going to negatively impact you. What is your frame like?
They look really broad on me as im standing from the front much wider than my waist and hips i got a slim shape

Sc22

Elementalist
Imma be posting more pics of me in the future. Also speaking of failo i think -5'7 only is a failo and really narrow shoulders if broad or normal shoulders and 5'7+ its just normal. Ofc if 6'3 or something it can be a halo not just neutral.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)