androidcel

androidcel

Banned
@Sc22 do you mog him?

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
We are same almost but i have better warrior skull and forward growth so i win
lol, then why you don't post pic where are you with 8psl model girls like a @Arceus300 ?

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
androidcel

androidcel

Banned
TurboAutist45

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
Ok go suck his dick bet i mog you to the moon and back
You've shown zero proof of you being a chad atleast back up your claims, atleast acreus has shown actual matches and girls

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
177cm i checked and its 5'975 its same as 5'10 anyways face > everything so only a problem if below 5'7
When u put decimal points in your height you know it's :ogre:

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
Broad shoulders and good frame is more important as long as your over 5'7 and good face this is all you need
Nothing is really important unless it's a failo. Narrow shoulders are bad, and that's an important issue. Having average shoulders isn't going to negatively impact you. What is your frame like?

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Nothing is really important unless it's a failo. Narrow shoulders are bad, and that's an important issue. Having average shoulders isn't going to negatively impact you. What is your frame like?
They look really broad on me as im standing from the front much wider than my waist and hips i got a slim shape

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Look at my eye area you fucking cuck-eye'd bitch. That's why I slay and you don't. Enjoy your french roasties cunt, while I'm slaying asian tuna boxes fuck yeah

@Arceus300
slayer tbh

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Pictures?
Imma be posting more pics of me in the future. Also speaking of failo i think -5'7 only is a failo and really narrow shoulders if broad or normal shoulders and 5'7+ its just normal. Ofc if 6'3 or something it can be a halo not just neutral.

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
You're so deluded I think you might need some risperidone, your delusions are on the verge of schizophrenia. Over for DeludedCels especially if they come from the UK View attachment 19400

When they stop banning me and when I stop needing to, then I will. Stop banning me ffs, or else I'm gonna take the whole site down. Remembver what @JustChris did? I'm gonna multiply that effect by 3 if these mods don't stop harassing me
@mods you hear this? Dont ban our boy studyhacks everyone wants him here

Alarico8

Alarico8

Omniscient
@mods you hear this? Dont ban our boy studyhacks everyone wants him here
I don't want him here but that's besides the point. It's the principle.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xit OffTopic 10
reptiles OffTopic 34
G OffTopic 12