[ARCHIVED] Negative Canthal Tilt explained [SCIENTIFIC]

Andromeda88

Andromeda88

Banned
UPDATE:
Negative Canthal Tilt has nothing to do with Negative Orbitals.
It only happens when the cheekbones are low (thanks to @Magnus)
------

Negative Canthal Tilt is caused by Negative Orbital Vector.

This is what a negative orbital Vector is:

[Image: tear-trough-deformity.jpg]

[Image: ir2be.jpg]

When the problem is more than slight, the offending cause is typically poor formation (or sometimes absorption) of bone associated with poor forward projection of the orbital rim ("negative vector") and/or cheek bones ("malar hypoplasia") allowing a normal complement of soft tissue (skin, muscle, fat) to slide downward secondarily from lack of support. Soft tissue shortage itself is seldom the main cause of depressions over the bone.

Anatomic basis for
suborbital volume deficiency

Bone Formation
Poor Normal

Despite easy availability, some of the methods commonly offered are unable to address anything more than very slight suborbital volume shortage, even when it is much less than shown in the photos above.

The plastic surgery results are mediocre, because they only go on the SOFT TISSUE, not on the bone.

The only thing that can help is: mewing.

Put the tongue on the roof of the mouth until you die:

[Image: 7148665_orig.jpg?181]

I just need fat under my eyes and the cantho. Easy fix

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
I am not going to post some low effort post making fun of Mew

Just mew bro
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
that last photo is nightmare inducing :sick:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 2012 and 4 others
MEWING lol

Just go to dr taban and tell him to give me a better eye area for my face. End of story just moneymaxx and stfu

UPDATE:
------

When the problem is more than slight, the offending cause is typically poor formation (or sometimes absorption) of bone associated with poor forward projection of the orbital rim ("negative vector") and/or cheek bones ("malar hypoplasia") allowing a normal complement of soft tissue (skin, muscle, fat) to slide downward secondarily from lack of support. Soft tissue shortage itself is seldom the main cause of depressions over the bone.

Anatomic basis for

Bone Formation
Poor Normal

Despite easy availability, some of the methods commonly offered are unable to address anything more than very slight suborbital volume shortage, even when it is much less than shown in the photos above.

The plastic surgery results are mediocre, because they only go on the SOFT TISSUE, not on the bone.

Inject hgh at your eye edges

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
UPDATE:
------

Anatomic basis for

Bone Formation
Poor Normal

If not completely fixing it, I think upping the CHEEKBONE either by getting infaorbital Malar zygomatic implants or thru HA paste will surely improve it.

• +1
Reactions: Flashback and Deleted member 3043
Bro, just slam your face on a desk a couple thousand times, bone-smashing fixes everything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: insecurehtn and Deleted member 3043
N
UPDATE:
------

Anatomic basis for

Bone Formation
Poor Normal

Nicee try mewing is a meme.

I just need fat under my eyes and the cantho. Easy fix
the only thing i need is something for my under-eye too, but fat grafting is temporary and infra-orbitals are scary

the only thing i need is something for my under-eye too, but fat grafting is temporary and infra-orbitals are scary
fat graftling is not temporary

fat graphing lasts much longer than fillers. about 70% of the transferred fat stays in the area it’s placed in.

i've read that it Can last forever... shit
i hope it does, im gonna sleep max for my under-eye black eyes to go away. its been a year since ive a full nights rest undisturbed i hope todays the day itll happen. i didnt have mine so bad until 5 months ago, and they were barely there a year ago
fat graphing lasts much longer than fillers. about 70% of the transferred fat stays in the area it’s placed in.
for how long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
for u guys that understand about eyes, whats the thing with mine ?? is it its height that is too tall? do i have this NCT?? idk

Can fat grafting be done in the upper eye area?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and I'mme