[ARCHIVED] Tinder RULES Not To Get Fucked (taken from my master fails) from the heart tbh

Andromeda88

Andromeda88

Banned
Here are some tinder rules I came up with from getting hurt a few two many times.

You probably know some of them, but it never hurts to rehearse.

1. Install some sort of LAST SEEN plugin.

I used Xposed's Tinder module, but there are two other options - flamlite or installing an old version of tinder (last seen used to be a standard feature. The benefit of installing an older version is that it takes less resources. The downside, which is not really a downside, is that you don't get boosts and super likes.

The goal of last seen is to know whether she is ignoring you.

If you had texted her with a question, and you see that she is not answering despite logging multiple times a day, CUT HER.

You can either leave her hanging or unmatch her. I prefer unmatching because having too many matches that don't respond leaves with you the impression that you are actually doing something when you aren't.

2. It doesn't matter if you write her as soon as you match or later

Some experts say that you have to wait for a few hours, but that's bullshit. Write her whenever you want. The end result will be the same. She either likes you or she doesn't.

3. THE FACT that you have matched DOES NOT mean that she likes you.

This is a big one. Never assume that someone likes you because you've matched. I wish it meant something but it doesn't. Half the girls who use tinder do it on the bus or before going to bed half-asleep or in-between blow job sessions with a chad.

4. Double texting is pointless most of the time, but there are times when it can work

Having to double text her means that the end has been decided, but sometimes it can work because girls have too many matches and sometimes you get lost. Imagine having 100 open conversations and a line of 30 new matches on top.

However, I would still say that in 95% of the case double texting is waste of time.

And triple texting is definitely a waste of time and a total humiliation.

5. Super LIKES are a big bullshit extracting money from your wallet

I've used superlikes and all I can say is - I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Yes, they can get the attention of a girl and you can match but many girls do it just to be polite. Out of my super likes , probably 70% resulted in a match but then nothing happened.

One time I superliked a girl, she matched me and then we started talking. The conversation was going really well. I received compliments even. Then I asked her - do you have whatsapp and she said no I have viber and facebook. Then, she unmatched me.

SUPERLIKES mean nothing.

Most girls just accept your like because they love to have groupies.

Moreover, there is something demeaning/white knightish about superlikes.

6. Boosts are better than super likes but too expensive

Boosts will get you more matches than superlikes but are damn expensive tbh.

7. INVESTING too much in a conversation'

THIS IS A HUGE FUCKING MISTAKE I DID.

If after 10-20 lines, you don't get a date and/or facebooks/number - IT's POINTLESS> POINTLESS POINTLESS Waste of fucking time.

8. Never assume THAT A GIRL ON TINDER LIKES YOU

To most girls tinder is a GAME GAME GAME GAME...no different than playing Subway Surfers or browsing Instagram.

THEY DON'T take it seriously whereas incels think their fiance is waiting for them on TINDER.

NO! NO! NO!

9. When you get stuck, delete your profile and remake it.

This will get rid of matches that don't respond and give you a new start.

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, ezio6, Ghostcel and 5 others
Can u post more chadfish content?

• +1
Reactions: GigaMog, Deleted member 3043, DidntRead and 1 other person
Tenor 3
How much have you archived?

Uncountable volumes.

giphy.gif
Have you got the massive guide on balding archived? I think it was called “SAVING HAIR: .......”

EDIT: found it. Cheers for doing this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Andromeda88