are a majority of gymcels red pilled or bluepilled?

most likely bluepilled because most of they dint consider there is a looks threshold and diminishing return on gym body,
and also how other factor like face and bone can affect their maximum attractiveness.
they only think "just go to gym and get bitches"....such cope...

So many redpills involved in gymcelling but most people are unable to change their way of thinking because they are stuck in their ways and scared of being persecuted for taking on "radical" views.

most likely bluepilled because most of they dint consider there is a looks threshold and diminishing return on gym body,
and also how other factor like face ae can affect their maximum attractiveness.
they only think "just go to gym and get bitches"....such cope...
not only that thinking trying to compensate your body for face.
So many redpills involved in gymcelling but most people are unable to change their way of thinking because they are stuck in their ways and scared of being persecuted for taking on "radical" views.
Im gymceling even though I'm blackpilled

Most are redpilled

Redpilled obv. Since they're building on muscle jfl which is attractivr

From what I've seen, they're bluepilled.

Just lift bruh
Just be confident bruh
Just take a shower bruh

I fucking hate the world.

From what I've seen, they're bluepilled.

Just lift bruh
Just be confident bruh
Just take a shower bruh

I fucking hate the world.
I've seen threads where they bully manlets. They're not bluepilled, although they might underestimate the importance of face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
im blackpilled gymcel

I've seen threads where they bully manlets. They're not bluepilled, although they might underestimate the importance of face
They severely underestimate the importance of face. No girl PSL 7 and above will go for you if all you have is a ripped body but an average to below average facs. And the only girls that matter are PSL 7s.

And they are to a certain extent. Most gymcels are nice ppl who motivate others to hit the gym and get healthy. It's cope because there's no gym for your face, but it's coming from good intentions. Only the asshole gymcels would bully to stroke their ego.

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
96% of gymcels are bluepilled

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177345801&page=2

holy hell look at these users at body building website. I could never imagine how blue pilled most are on this website.

jfc when I used to looksmaxx and gymcel I could imagine how delusional I was.
Redpilled. Tbh blackpilled fags like you don't belong on this site. Only reason a incel should browse this site is to find tips on looksmaxing. I have personally witnessed how some very simple changes in myself make a humongous difference.

Redpilled. Tbh blackpilled fags like you don't belong on this site. Only reason a incel should browse this site is to find tips on looksmaxing. I have personally witnessed how some very simple changes in myself make a humongous difference.

bro, I'm not being nihilistic. I understand many red pilled things that you red pillers dont.

what? it's against blackpilled rules to gymcel and looksmaxing