Are any of you actually low inhib enough to do something when your girlfriend cheats on you

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

stop using google translate you retard.
تراه صومالي

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Even you muslims can't escape the rise of feminism. In 20 years every woman in this globe is a hoe.
Evil Revenge Of The Sith GIF by Star Wars - Find & Share on GIPHY
20 years is all i need, i can prepare for this.

هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

stop using google translate you retard.
never used it, you autist. I thought you were better than this, coming for my mom. Nah you are acting like a kaafir

20 years is all i need, i can prepare for this.
sexual revolution انا اتوقع بعد 5-10 سنين بيجي عندنا

What does it say?
he is talking about how feminism is a bad ideology , i wanted you to see the video ,and how young the girl is

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
sure buddy keep dreaming.
You need to escape to the desert to avoid the western influence on your daughter(s). They'll be jumping on chads and tyrones cocks otherwise.

Revenge Of The Sith Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars - Find & Share on GIPHY

• JFL
You need to escape to the desert to avoid the western influence on your daughter(s). They'll be jumping on chads and tyrones cocks otherwise.

Revenge Of The Sith Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars - Find & Share on GIPHY
whatever i can do to maintain this sense of order lmfao.

escape to space if needed the cope will never be stopped.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
تستهبل؟؟

ما في قوانين احسن من السعوديه
الحين ممكن .بس انت شفت بنفسك خبر التجنيد .لا انا ولا انت توقعنا نشوف خبر زي كذا .ما تدري ايش يسير بعدين

@Spiral
انت بالرياض عايش ؟

Its such a lose lose situation you walk away like a cuck or get fucked up
“Walk away like a cuck” is a winning situation it’s only seems like it because of gynocentrism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
الرياض
اهاا عشان كذا كنت تتكلم عن الي ميتغطون

اخر مره رحت الرياض شفت بنات فاتحينلهم مطاعم نفس نظام سب وي لكنهم مهي متغطيات

خرفان كانو عندهم

“Walk away like a cuck” is a winning situation it’s only seems like it because of gynocentrism
It will negatively affect you people will gossip about you being a pussy and girls will think your very not dark triad an instant turn off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
  • +1
الرياض
توني شفت حساب التويتر حق سعد

الرجال فيه تخلف شوي

"المرأه يجب ان تلد في البيت"

هذا غباء صراحه

If a girl cheats on me I'll let the guy she cheats on me with know she's a whore and to treat her like on

• +1
توني شفت حساب التويتر حق سعد

الرجال فيه تخلف شوي

"المرأه يجب ان تلد في البيت"

هذا غباء صراحه

وين تولد اجل؟؟

في بيتها؟

ليه وين عايشيين العصر الحجري؟؟

Lol at you if say that you'll get pissed and make an effort to get your girlfriend back. It shows that you're desperate and your life was dependent on your girlfriend. If she cheated on you, she is bored of you... it is simple as that, deal with it. Real men move and find another foid.

• +1
no id just leave and move on

cut off all communication though

• +1
if she cheats then just ghost, it's not worth it, whatever vengeance you had planned is just larp unless you're tall and gymmaxxed, at which point it's doubly not worth it since she's that much more replaceable.

I don't have a girlfriend but I was going to rape her

@Spiral المشكلة ذول النسويات يستهدفون المراهقات و الورعان. شوف

شوف الدياثة

• So Sad
Move on and find another, these hoes for everybody ngl

i would not get jail time in saudi arabia it's legal if you kill someone while defending your honor

Example "someone tries to fuck your mom in the street and you kill him"

No jail time.

It ain't even just a Saudi thing; in many places the use of deadly force is permissible when necessary to end a violent felony in progress likely to cause great bodily harm or death. So if someone was trying to commit rape in the street, you probably could kill the perpetrator (in defense of others), but it depends on the circumstances and the jurisdiction.

i have imagined this situation countless times and i'd get so angry i could not decide which one to beat up first; probably the guy because hes stronger, and if i annihilate him first i can peacefully beat my girl too

objectively the good choice is to not do anything, because that way you will not get in legal trouble, but i could not be able to handle the disrespect and backstab if it happened. everyone who says they'd just walk away are mentally healthy and dont belong here tbh

Idk my ex is getting railed by a Brazilian 185cm MMA trainer right now, so normally I can take a chill pill and be happy that if I wanted to I could kill the dude and the GF, this time I can't even do that FML and just sit around rotting having taking meds to dull my senses.

However yeah I believe, SUBJECT TO THE FEDERAL LAW IN YOUR JURISDICTION, if your gf is cheating, or your ex is being a whore while Ur fucked up, then MORALLY AND SPIRITUALLY, it is fine to kill your ex and the guy (in GTA V), and in fact is more of a sin if you don't (in red dead redemption 2)

record and expose her online for being a cheating whore

Which one? Those r 3 grades of whiteness lol
I'm whiter than Kapoor, more of a Neil Mukesh type. Its really white, most of the kids at my school thought I was an Arab when I went to it for the first time.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry