[Discussion] Are any of you guys racist and if you are why?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired Catholicel
Im not racist I just hate black people TBH
Wow so you have a few white ancestors and now you feel superior because of that 😡😡😡
I just don't understand, it's just a different skin pigment/features from adaptations to their environment. Now there are religions that believe certain races that will not be saved based on race but I want to see what you think.
I’m racist towards gooks

kms_currycell

kms_currycell

Zephir
He’s an obese sack of shit homosexual who’s obsessed with BBC. I wanna bust his skull open like a watermelon
1585275242029.png

Damn bro such a slayer, just squint theory. His ewhore girlfreind is 100% cheating on him, they're literally in an online relationship and she lives in chadstralia where she can easily go and fuck other guys. I hate this cuck, some ethnic probably fucked his onetis and now he hates them. Jfl at this cuck.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired Catholicel
View attachment 322881
Damn bro such a slayer, just squint theory. His ewhore girlfreind is 100% cheating on him, they're literally in an online relationship and she lives in chadstralia where she can easily go and fuck other guys. I hate this cuck, some ethnic probably fucked his onetis and now he hates them. Jfl at this cuck.
Indeed. He’s a failed abortion. He probably can’t even see his own dick, that’s how much of an obese whale he is. His “girlfriend” is having fun fucking guys that don’t have bigger tits than her 😂😂

Rumpelshitskin

Rumpelshitskin

The Ugly Brother Of A Chad
Ngl never used to have a problem with Pakis untill i spent a year in a Muslim area the way they were was just wierd man too many stories

Last edited:
kms_currycell

kms_currycell

Zephir
Indeed. He’s a failed abortion. He probably can’t even see his own dick, that’s how much of an obese whale he is. His “girlfriend” is having fun fucking guys that don’t have bigger tits than her 😂😂
He's so fucking bluepilled he thinks a ewhore from chadstralia would be loyal to him, when she lives in chadstralia

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Zephir
i would describe myself more as prejudiced. the groups im most prejudiced against are jews, italians (my own ethnicity jfl), and indians simply due to life experiences with them and their backstabbing nature. i've never felt like i've had to watch my back with blacks and all in all they've probably treated me the best tbh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NocturnalDecay OffTopic 1
Aesthetic OffTopic 25
NocturnalDecay OffTopic 33

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)