Are any of you guys racist and if you are why?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
I just don't understand, it's just a different skin pigment/features from adaptations to their environment. Now there are religions that believe certain races that will not be saved based on race but I want to see what you think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, 25thpercentile human and 7 others
Everyone is racist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hector, Deleted member 2227 and 11 others
Im not racist I just hate black people TBH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hebbewem, BigBiceps and 16 others
Im not racist I just hate black people TBH
Wow so you have a few white ancestors and now you feel superior because of that 😡😡😡
I just don't understand, it's just a different skin pigment/features from adaptations to their environment. Now there are religions that believe certain races that will not be saved based on race but I want to see what you think.
I’m racist towards gooks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, TheAscendedOne and 6 others
Wow so you have a few white ancestors and now you feel superior because of that 😡😡😡
Lol no bro I love blacks they have long arms and play basketball 😊

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, BigBiceps and 8 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, EthnicelAscension and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, BigBiceps and 9 others

You're an idiot if you think race is just skin pigmentation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, stuckneworleans and 4 others
Not really.

But i do hate Ossetians, can't lie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ElliotRodgerJr, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
racism = inel trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hector, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
Yea I hate currys

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
Not Really but I like how people are able to joke around about race in good fun.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Never been racist

I like black people

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 1 other person
we'r all one race who are doing a race, to give ourselves a rise to get arrived to it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
I hate retarded stromfront copers like brendio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, JMax and 2 others
I hate retarded stromfront copers like brendio
He’s an obese sack of shit homosexual who’s obsessed with BBC. I wanna bust his skull open like a watermelon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
He’s an obese sack of shit homosexual who’s obsessed with BBC. I wanna bust his skull open like a watermelon

Damn bro such a slayer, just squint theory. His ewhore girlfreind is 100% cheating on him, they're literally in an online relationship and she lives in chadstralia where she can easily go and fuck other guys. I hate this cuck, some ethnic probably fucked his onetis and now he hates them. Jfl at this cuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, Deleted member 2227 and 8 others
View attachment 322881
Damn bro such a slayer, just squint theory. His ewhore girlfreind is 100% cheating on him, they're literally in an online relationship and she lives in chadstralia where she can easily go and fuck other guys. I hate this cuck, some ethnic probably fucked his onetis and now he hates them. Jfl at this cuck.
Indeed. He’s a failed abortion. He probably can’t even see his own dick, that’s how much of an obese whale he is. His “girlfriend” is having fun fucking guys that don’t have bigger tits than her 😂😂

• +1
Ngl never used to have a problem with Pakis untill i spent a year in a Muslim area the way they were was just wierd man too many stories

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Indeed. He’s a failed abortion. He probably can’t even see his own dick, that’s how much of an obese whale he is. His “girlfriend” is having fun fucking guys that don’t have bigger tits than her 😂😂
He's so fucking bluepilled he thinks a ewhore from chadstralia would be loyal to him, when she lives in chadstralia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
Curries, and niggers are my gangsta hood brothers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Kingkellz and 2 others
He's so fucking bluepilled he thinks a ewhore from chadstralia would be loyal to him, when she lives in chadstralia
Indeed. Let’s go to LA and break his legs

• +1
I think gooks and curries are the only guys unironically hated on the site.

I don’t really see the reasons though?

• +1
Never been racist

I like black people
When you say i like black people you are racist because you feel sorry for them(deep down you know you hate them but you are fighting this feelings) to the point you have to say you like them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
I think gooks and curries are the only guys unironically hated on the site.

I don’t really see the reasons though?
I hate currys. I want to fuck gooks tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
i would describe myself more as prejudiced. the groups im most prejudiced against are jews, italians (my own ethnicity jfl), and indians simply due to life experiences with them and their backstabbing nature. i've never felt like i've had to watch my back with blacks and all in all they've probably treated me the best tbh

• +1
No, but this Chang-19 disease is getting on my nerves now

• +1
When you say i like black people you are racist because you feel sorry for them(deep down you know you hate them but you are fighting this feelings) to the point you have to say you like them.
?

I hate currys. I want to fuck gooks tho.
Are you curry?

Last edited:
  • +1
I am not racist but "culturist". I hate certain cultures like Indian, African etc,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 2 others
I ONLY HATE ONE RACE CUNT, DEATH TO ZEE KIKE
DIE
Crying Merchant 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
Aside from the Mongoloid - Caucasoid - Negroid deviations, and then of course the distinct racial differences between various ethnic groups, I would have to say...

THERE ARE ONLY TWO RACES, CHAD AND NON-CHAD, OP!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person
you know when you feel sorry for someone and you always show him that you like him. Even if you don't hate him but you just feel pity for him. That's what I meant i don't know how to explain it lol.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
To be racist is to be looksist. The whole point of the black pill is the philosophy of mass societal (good looking people are more succesful in general) as well as individual lookism. (good looking people have high SMV and make friends easier)

So yes, everyone in the world is subconsciously racist. when its consious, you can call it true concentrated racism. Do I have genuine hatred for people who are not of my race? No, but I like to make jokes about niggers and chinks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TURBO, stuckneworleans and 3 others
Gxevofw3pr531

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hebbewem, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
i hate running marathons. prefer doing sprints

fuck ive been on reddit too much this some soy humour

• +1
To be racist is to be looksist. The whole point of the black pill is the philosophy of mass societal (good looking people are more succesful in general) as well as individual lookism. (good looking people have high SMV and make friends easier)

So yes, everyone in the world is subconsciously racist. when its consious, you can call it true concentrated racism. Do I have genuine hatred for people who are not of my race? No, but I like to make jokes about niggers and chinks.

COPE, racism is based on stereotypes about behaviour and lifestyle based on someones pheno. Just look at how much racism went up against East Asians ever since this coronavirus epidemic, i'm pretty sure they don't look any different to how they did last year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
COPE, racism is based on stereotypes about behaviour and lifestyle based on someones pheno. Just look at how much racism went up against East Asians ever since this coronavirus epidemic, i'm pretty sure they don't look any different to how they did last year
That is a more direct and conscious racism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That is a more direct and conscious racism.

Yes but it's proof that even if ur a PSL 8 black guy a racist will still hate you because ur black lol, even Brian Whittaker said he's been through racism and he's like seen as top tier mulatto. Going through racism doesn't mean ur ugly if ur one of the most hated races, same with Asians and this coronavirus thing, even chang will be hated now

Last edited:
  • +1
I’m not racist but I hate it when blacks blame the whites for all their problems jfl.

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2607