Are bad angles & ugly lighting cope?

inTimeTheyWillPay

inTimeTheyWillPay

coping eboy
Does chad suffer from bad angles and ugly lighting?

good lighting=hiding how ugly you are

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2275 and medialcanthuscel
everyone has bad angles and lighting issues, but a true chad would suffer less diminishing returns from such a problem, but lens distortion and shitty lighting and poor angles will effect everyone

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, inceletto, Scarface and 10 others
982b745bbaed8bafdf83c38cf8a87b24.png

59045b092b7f3010dce7f61a76425fbc--men-with-style-sexy-men.jpg

yes they do
it isnt cope

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Nosecel9000, AspiringChad and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 1680 and BigBoy
low bf and low bloat make you look better in a much wider variety of lightnings and angles no matter your structure.

• +1
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet, Nosecel9000 and dodt

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 6512 and 9 others

JFL if you think you look like your actual you on photo's the real method is to look into a mirror for 5 min's and your mind will begin to imagine yourself seeing yourself as someone else and then you can finally know what you look like

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 6856
thats why models have a professional photographer with a perfect camera and perfect lightening conditions doing thousands of pictures just to choose the 1-3 pictures out of this 1000s

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2846
982b745bbaed8bafdf83c38cf8a87b24.png

59045b092b7f3010dce7f61a76425fbc--men-with-style-sexy-men.jpg

yes they do
it isnt cope
Yes, he looks much better in the bottom picture.

However, your brain still recognizes the top picture as a Chad. Your brain can recognize the poor photo quality and lighting but still formulate that it represents a very attractive male. It isn't stupid, even if you are.

Just end it already if you can't take a picture with a 5 year old cell phone camera at 5 MP in the worst lighting possible and still look like that.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
will add an example, kinda retarded but should illustrate the effect lighting has

lighting can manipulate certain features based on the shadows that come from your bone structure for example, take here if i create shadows from my cheekbones it makes me look like im at a lower body fat than i am, excuse potato cam i broke my iphone a while ago now using shitty android :feelsree:

compared to normal lighting

shit quality photo but first one on my phone to show a point

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
JFL if you think you look like your actual you on photo's the real method is to look into a mirror for 5 min's and your mind will begin to imagine yourself seeing yourself as someone else and then you can finally know what you look like
The mirror gives you a distorted image of yourself. You can see how you actually look like by taking a picture a few inches awag from your face.

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
No, I always look good. I could bathe in your mothers feces after I rape her anus into prolapse and I'd still look better than all this forum combined.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel