are colored contacts worth it? (video inside)

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
i need them anyway for sight and does it look fake if i just do my own colour but lighter

mirin the retin-a flaking?
(gyazo link is a gif)

Attachments

• eyesvers.png
    eyesvers.png
    456.8 KB · Views: 179
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7926
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7926 and Lars
I'm waiting for that laser eye surgery which lightens your eye color, I can't wear contacts

Contacts are probably not worth it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hairyballscel, CursedOne, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
I'm waiting for that laser eye surgery which lightens your eye color, I can't wear contacts

physically can't or just don't want it?

based on the gif looks worse imo

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Lars
is that on the cards?
Yep. I just need to make sure it's safe first, I don't wanna go blind. I'd even get a loan for it if I had to.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Lars
They suck ass. I have hazel eyes and tried a couple of them before settling for a light blue colour for 6 months. Definitely a waste of money. The contact lens can't replicate the reflection of a light-coloured iris.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Deleted member 7776, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
They suck ass. I have hazel eyes and tried a couple of them before settling for a light blue colour for 6 months. Definitely a waste of money. The contact lens can't replicate the reflection of a light-coloured iris.
fuckedup

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Beautiful chad with striking cheekbones tbh

You got surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Lars
I've never seen anyone look better with eyes morphed to a different colour, I've got bright blue eyes and it'd throw off my harmony even if it was changed to dark blue let alone a completely different colour

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
Are there people with contacts foreal? My friends would roast the fuck out of me if my green eyes turned to blue

• +1
If they look realistic and are comfortable, yes. They’re a good cope until STRŌMA.

• +1
Impressive big zygos... your 2-3% bf away from good cheeks

i need them anyway for sight and does it look fake if i just do my own colour but lighter

mirin the retin-a flaking?
(gyazo link is a gif)
Those vertically long, roundish and low set cheekbones are looksminning him so hard, cause they look very feminine. Just saying. If it wasnt for the cheekbones, he could prolly model or smth.

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan and ZukoMang
@Amnesia you were using contacts right ?

Those vertically long, roundish and low set cheekbones are looksminning him so hard, cause they look very feminine. Just saying. If it wasnt for the cheekbones, he could prolly model or smth.
Brb gonna shave my zygos in japan :lul:

Brb gonna shave my zygos in japan :lul:
South korea is more experienced in these kind of things I think. Japan isnt on the same level in terms of plastic surgery.
I can imagine than unironically many japanese travel to SK for plastic surgery.

• +1
South korea is more experienced in these kind of things I think. Japan isnt on the same level in terms of plastic surgery.
I can imagine than unironically many japanese travel to SK for plastic surgery.
but maybe it will fuckedup my face idk man

Terrible cope. Gonna look retarded like thai hookers

• JFL

To lighten eyes just eat raw food and detox — iridology.