Are crooked teeth genetic or environmental?

Both i think

Everyone in my family has perfect teeth, like veneers just natural.
Only I didn't have good teeth. However, I fixed it for € 2.5k. Think it's not genetics.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Hector and diggbicc
For the most part , it is genetic but environment can have an effect on it too

Dna is everything

It’s environment. Nearly every skull had perfect teeth before agriculture, and evolution doesn’t happen that fast so it’s environment. Not to mention there are tribes of people who still live like our ancestors and they all have perfect teeth, but the moment the switch to a soft diet, they get malocclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Hector and Dogs
Almost strictly environment. And this is coming from someone with perfectly straight teeth never had braces.

I think oral posture, chewing, breast feeding is very important to proper facial development

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Environmental mostly

Almost strictly environment. And this is coming from someone with perfectly straight teeth never had braces.

I think oral posture, chewing, breast feeding is very important to proper facial development
Hang on, wtf. Aren’t you that guy getting lefort for recessed maxilla?
The Mews constantly say that straight teeth are a sign of perfect facial growth and development. So you didn’t grow right but have ideal teeth?

Hang on, wtf. Aren’t you that guy getting lefort for recessed maxilla?
The Mews constantly say that straight teeth are a sign of perfect facial growth and development. So you didn’t grow right but have ideal teeth?
Yeah my teeth are perfectly straight every dentist I've been to has commented on it, but my palate is narrow. As a kid they would say I could get palate expansion, didn't know what that meant and didn't care at the time tbh

Environment tbh. Look at any other species of animal, literally any ... cats, dogs, lions tigers, herbivores, etc...

they all develop perfect dentition and aligned, proportionate jaws. Only disrupting their environment causes stunted growth/ abominations.

humans have deviated so far from our ideal environment with regards to posture, sedentary life, not walking barefoot, softer foods and wrong sleeping/sitting. No wonder we produce so many abominations.

Yeah my teeth are perfectly straight every dentist I've been to has commented on it
Well then how is your maxilla fucked? Are the Mews coping?
Did you Mew as a child or chew or wtf

You’re a scientific anomaly tbh, a real freak show. I have a good mind to kidnap you and take you to a lab to be studied and observed

Idk tbh probably bot

Your family’s dna can deteriorate due to consistant bad environmental conditions.
Just my theory tbh

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Environment tbh. Look at any other species of animal, literally any ... cats, dogs, lions tigers, herbivores, etc...

they all develop perfect dentition and aligned, proportionate jaws. Only disrupting their environment causes stunted growth/ abominations.

humans have deviated so far from our ideal environment with regards to posture, sedentary life, not walking barefoot, softer foods and wrong sleeping/sitting. No wonder we produce so many abominations.
Dogs are sometimes born with over shot jaws. Interbreeding between species creates subcanines (like recessed bulldogs and pugs for example), I beleive breeding between races (for example Irish and Italian) could also do it. Just a theory but could be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and hebbewem
Almost entirely environmental. t's been known for 100 years that dietary changes have massive effects on jaw and teeth development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Patient A
Well then how is your maxilla fucked? Are the Mews coping?
Did you Mew as a child or chew or wtf

You’re a scientific anomaly tbh, a real freak show. I have a good mind to kidnap you and take you to a lab to be studied and observed
Link me where he said that tbh, I think you may be misquoting him. I haven't talked to a maxo surgeon or anything yet.

Link me where he said that tbh, I think you may be misquoting him. I haven't talked to a maxo surgeon or anything yet.
John Mew says it constantly. Look at any of his older YouTube videos. Straight teeth are a symptom of good development.
If your teeth are good naturally then you may look exactly how you are supposed to. Is your palate wide? Are you class 1 occlusion? I forgot to consider that as well.

John Mew says it constantly. Look at any of his older YouTube videos. Straight teeth are a symptom of good development.
If your teeth are good naturally then you may look exactly how you are supposed to. Is your palate wide? Are you class 1 occlusion? I forgot to consider that as well.
I have a narrow palate, as a kid dentist's would say you could get palate expansion if you want but I didn't know what that was or cared enough to even ask about it. Dentists say I have a slight overbite.

I have a narrow palate, as a kid dentist's would say you could get palate expansion if you want but I didn't know what that was or cared enough to even ask about it. Dentists say I have a slight overbite.
Ahh ok then. I should have asked that before. Yeh you’re probs recessed abomination subhuman then if that’s the case, lefort or death.
It still seems odd though that you have perfect teeth without perfect face/jaws. The two usually go hand it hand.
I’m sure mike Mew woudl very much like to analyse you in a lab ded srs.

Attachments

• EC592B41-EC65-4E80-9365-5FF7826B0BFE.jpeg
    EC592B41-EC65-4E80-9365-5FF7826B0BFE.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 17
Ahh ok then. I should have asked that before. Yeh you’re probs recessed abomination subhuman then if that’s the case, lefort or death.
It still seems odd though that you have perfect teeth without perfect face/jaws. The two usually go hand it hand.
I’m sure mike Mew woudl very much like to analyse you in a lab ded srs.
My imd is 35 mm when I measured with calipers which is borderline not needing expansion for proper mewing about average I think nowadays but that's not saying much since average is subhuman. What's the cause of overbite anyways?

My imd is 35 mm when I measured with calipers which is borderline not needing expansion for proper mewing about average I think nowadays but that's not saying much since average is subhuman. What's the cause of overbite anyways?
Overbite is caused by maxilla being recessed and now allowing mandible to swing up to meet the upper jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
CROOKED TEETH ARE NOT GENETIC. EVERYONE IS BORN WITH PERFECT TEETH YOU ALL JUST FUCK IT UP

It’s environment. Nearly every skull had perfect teeth before agriculture, and evolution doesn’t happen that fast so it’s environment. Not to mention there are tribes of people who still live like our ancestors and they all have perfect teeth, but the moment the switch to a soft diet, they get malocclusion.
Based and Pricepilled

but on the otherside there are babies born with severe class 2 or 3 maloclussion

they will have a hard time to keep their teeth straight

Almost certainly our modern lifestyle..

You never see cavemen skulls that anthropologists dig up with fucked by up teeth