Are females really worth It?

Deleted member 1552

Deleted member 1552

Bronze
I wanna open bout a story that hapend to me when i was 14. I used to go to this school and there was a group of Girls that called me ugly and always made fun of me at that point in my Life i was riddle with insecurities and pretty much spend 24/7 at home my relashionship with my mother wasent any better since a kid, at 7 y told her i wanted to die and her response was giving me a knife and told me to kill myself cause she wasent going to take care of a kid that thinks like that,back to the Girls they used to call me bout 5 times a day on weekndss using a prívate number and calling me disgusting that no one was gonna love me and shit like that, i has this group of Friends half males half females and the Girls if this group i talked to them bout my relashionship with my mother and my problems, but the they started tohang out with these Girls they were the typical wanna be stacey , and then they joined the calls and when i got mad and attack them back their boyfriends would step Up and trheaten me so the shit continue,so one day i was in the halfway and this Chang came Up to me and started saying i punched these Girls which i never did,so i tried talking to him and explaining i didnt do shit and these Girls were with him saying i hit them and saying they had scars and shit at this moment i realized there were 2 guys filming,Friends of the Chang so itried to leave to get to class but the Chang grabbed my harm and started hiting me so i started to fight back but he was stronger than me and the fight stopped when a teacher separated us, the following days the video got passed around the whole town and people in the hallway were calling me woman beater and praising him like a Hero just because these Girls fabrucated these líes so at that point i stopped going to high school but the Girls send my number trough group chats so more people started to make treaths against me even using the video of me getting beatted for memes, ive watched the video so many times and You can see the Girls laufing at me getting beat , the hischool wanted me to go there and explain what happend , they didnt had no proof just these Girls Word and they made me sign a paper saying i regret doing anithing to them and was expelled to this day people in that school think i did anithing to them and i dont even go trough that town anymore in case if some one recognises me ,ive had a really bad experience with women so im starting to ask myself if they are really worth It

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel, hebbewem and 3 others
nothing beats cumming inside a prime fertile female, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, impure666, androidcel and 1 other person
Nah disregard chicks acquire currency

DIDN'T READ A SINGLE WORD

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Krezo, Bluepill and 3 others
Sounds like Larp

I wanna open bout a story that hapend to me when i was 14. I used to go to this school and there was a group of Girls that called me ugly and always made fun of me at that point in my Life i was riddle with insecurities and pretty much spend 24/7 at home my relashionship with my mother wasent any better since a kid, at 7 y told her i wanted to die and her response was giving me a knife and told me to kill myself cause she wasent going to take care of a kid that thinks like that,back to the Girls they used to call me bout 5 times a day on weekndss using a prívate number and calling me disgusting that no one was gonna love me and shit like that, i has this group of Friends half males half females and the Girls if this group i talked to them bout my relashionship with my mother and my problems, but the they started tohang out with these Girls they were the typical wanna be stacey , and then they joined the calls and when i got mad and attack them back their boyfriends would step Up and trheaten me so the shit continue,so one day i was in the halfway and this Chang came Up to me and started saying i punched these Girls which i never did,so i tried talking to him and explaining i didnt do shit and these Girls were with him saying i hit them and saying they had scars and shit at this moment i realized there were 2 guys filming,Friends of the Chang so itried to leave to get to class but the Chang grabbed my harm and started hiting me so i started to fight back but he was stronger than me and the fight stopped when a teacher separated us, the following days the video got passed around the whole town and people in the hallway were calling me woman beater and praising him like a Hero just because these Girls fabrucated these líes so at that point i stopped going to high school but the Girls send my number trough group chats so more people started to make treaths against me even using the video of me getting beatted for memes, ive watched the video so many times and You can see the Girls laufing at me getting beat , the hischool wanted me to go there and explain what happend , they didnt had no proof just these Girls Word and they made me sign a paper saying i regret doing anithing to them and was expelled to this day people in that school think i did anithing to them and i dont even go trough that town anymore in case if some one recognises me ,ive had a really bad experience with women so im starting to ask myself if they are really worth It
In all seriousness, that shit sucks. I'm not sure if you're shitposting or faking or whatever, but PM me whenever boyo

No homo :feelsez:

reading this strained my eyes tbh

try paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
dam your school sounds like fukin cancer

At this point, I don't think the problems come from the fact that they were females, but that they were genuinely shitty people. W-T-F

Hope you're doing well bro srs

Girls they were the typical wanna be stacey
You're talking about typical ethnic thots who wear slutty clothes and tight-ass jeans with SKY-HIGH inflated egos ? Some of them can genuinely be the worst nightmare on Earth tbh even for normies.

dam your school sounds like fukin cancer
Pretty much that shit was heavy for me i dont trust females no more just want to Smash and Dash these days

Bro wrote a whole book

Didn't read

tl;dr

yes if you're chad

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Insomniac
At this point, I don't think the problems come from the fact that they were females, but that they were genuinely shitty people. W-T-F

Hope you're doing well bro srs

You're talking about typical ethnic thots who wear slutty clothes and tight-ass jeans with SKY-HIGH inflated egos ? Some of them can genuinely be the worst nightmare on Earth tbh even for normies.
Thanks for the positivity men im doing much better know im starting to overcome my problems and wanted to share this with people that may have had similar experience i think there is no point in looksmaxing when You are paralized by shit like this but nw is time for me to work my as off

• +1
Reactions: Guest
NO PARAGRAPHS

NO PUNCTUATIONS

KILL YOURSELF HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO READ THIS SHIT ??????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and Insomniac
NO PARAGRAPHS

NO PUNCTUATIONS

KILL YOURSELF HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO READ THIS SHIT ??????
Imma bout to Beat your ass cracker if You cant read without puctuations thats mean You are nigerian or some shit

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks and Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
Fuking weebs

tl;dr

yes if you're chad
Exactly. It’s only worth it if you’re the girls best option and she can’t lose you. Then she actually puts in effort to treat you well. You won’t be getting “shit tests” or whatever bs girls give to ugly males.

Where is your mother today?

i fucking hate women

i will avenge you my friend... i promise... i have made multiple foids self harm and i will continue to do so....

• +1
Reactions: Demir, Insomniac, Madness and 2 others
Where is your mother today?
I rarerly see her im 16 but i pretty much live alone maybe 1 a month she comes to the House the rest of the month she is in another Cityy but know i dont care anymore bout it she is fuked in the head not gonna let that stop me
i fucking hate women

i will avenge you my friend... i promise... i have made multiple foids self harm and i will continue to do so....
Let some pussy for us chad im not the ugly cell i used to be

How did you not go ER?

This is beyond brutal. I’d legit bring this to the police do anything to make them pay and suffer for the suffering they would have caused me.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 245
Hard larp
I cant fathom how you wanted to die at age 7

How did you not go ER?

This is beyond brutal. I’d legit bring this to the police do anything to make them pay and suffer for the suffering they would have caused me.

Yeah I would have legit blown up that piece of shit school if that happened to me.

Effort/Reward ratio
DIDN'T READ A SINGLE FUCKING WORD

Hard larp
I cant fathom how you wanted to die at age 7
Its a long story but It came down to the loneliness i felt my mother was never suportive and treated me like shit my father was pretty much never in my Life

i fucking hate women

This story made me have a reality check on foids i will bully some to death to avenge him.

Op stay safe and don’t rope

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and ZyzzReincarnate
How did you not go ER?

At that time i started to think that maybe i was the bad Guy that all the people that though i was a Monster were rigth so i started going to the pshicologist for the past 2 years i havent gone to school but having a treatment all 5 days 8 hours a day since recently i started to go back to school men those have been my worst years but im starting to get somewhere

At that time i started to think that maybe i was the bad Guy that all the people that though i was a Monster were rigth so i started going to the pshicologist for the past 2 years i havent gone to school but having a treatment all 5 days 8 hours a day since recently i started to go back to school men those have been my worst years but im starting to get somewhere
Op I feel love and sympathy for you through the screen no homo

WOMEN ARE PEE PEE POO POO PANTS

Op I feel love and sympathy for you through the screen no homo
Thanks dude but thats the least think i want foids can damage uss all they want but we Will rise Up again
WOMEN ARE PEE PEE POO POO PANTS
Yea maybe at one point i was moved by hatred towards women but thats the least i want people to get from me this shit was hard not gonna lie but i see a lot of guys in the border or rope and thats last thing i wanna see
How did you not go ER?

Ive been thinking why i didnt go ER but is mainly cause after that happend i started to do this intensive therapy is groupal with people ofmy same age and i didnt go to school for 2 years i was from 8am-4pm doing therapy and It really helped me overcome a lot of my problems finding people that feelt the same way as me and suporting each other to get a better Life now i wanna looks Max and fight for the Life i want sometimes You gon feel like shit but is the Will power to overcome that

Last edited:
Thanks dude but thats the least think i want foids can damage uss all they want but we Will rise Up again

Yea maybe at one point i was moved by hatred towards women but thats the least i want people to get from me this shit was hard not gonna lie but i see a lot of guys in the border or rope and thats last thing i wanna see

Ive been thinking why i didnt go ER but is mainly cause after that happend i started to do this intensive therapy is groupal with people ofmy same age and i didnt go to school for 2 years i was from 8am-4pm doing therapy and It really helped me overcome a lot of my problems finding people that feelt the same way as me and suporting each other to get a better Life now i wanna looks Max and fight for the Life i want sometimes You gon feel like shit but is the Will power to overcome that
Do you have no will for revenge? Even if success is the best revenge (that’s a saying I feel elements of cope in this). What have you done to prove your innocence? You could have played this so much better. I’d likely be turning the key to a rented van in your stead with a loaded gun, a couple spare guns, and a knife at the same time.

Srsly what did you do to prove your innocence, therapy just calms you down and it’s literally an institution of helping you to cope and giving coping mechanisms. It isn’t even the hate towards women but rather those who have wronged you. If this is true you can utilize or could have utilized to your advantage in this outrage culture.

If it took you two years to get over this then Oof feelsbadman.

Good thing you are currently looksmaxxing this is absolutely brutal. Best luck to you.
What are your traits? What makes you ugly? Give us a rundown pls.

Do you have no will for revenge? Even if success is the best revenge (that’s a saying I feel elements of cope in this). What have you done to prove your innocence? You could have played this so much better. I’d likely be turning the key to a rented van in your stead with a loaded gun, a couple spare guns, and a knife at the same time.

Srsly what did you do to prove your innocence, therapy just calms you down and it’s literally an institution of helping you to cope and giving coping mechanisms. It isn’t even the hate towards women but rather those who have wronged you. If this is true you can utilize or could have utilized to your advantage in this outrage culture.

If it took you two years to get over this then Oof feelsbadman.

Good thing you are currently looksmaxxing this is absolutely brutal. Best luck to you.
What are your traits? What makes you ugly? Give us a rundown pls.
Sometimes i feel rage for all that has happend but ive found a lot of acceptance in the past ive learned that the hate towards others only holded me down from greatness i used to rule my Life by others but know slowly i own It i own what happend i own how i feel i i own It but the thing is what You do with what You own i could think all day bout the past but the slay is in the future i dont think im ugly know in that time i was but because i had this Justin bieber hair were i used to hide behind my profile is still kinda fuked
Im not incel tier but still wanna improve and help others my jawline is not really visible Also i usually take 1 hour to get a sutting style in my hair to short It looks bad top long It looks bad so i cut It myself
Here is me now

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Sometimes i feel rage for all that has happend but ive found a lot of acceptance in the past ive learned that the hate towards others only holded me down from greatness i used to rule my Life by others but know slowly i own It i own what happend i own how i feel i i own It but the thing is what You do with what You own i could think all day bout the past but the slay is in the future i dont think im ugly know in that time i was but because i had this Justin bieber hair were i used to hide behind my profile is still kinda fuked
Im not incel tier but still wanna improve and help others my jawline is not really visible Also i usually take 1 hour to get a sutting style in my hair to short It looks bad top long It looks bad so i cut It myself
Here is me now
View attachment 44309
View attachment 44300View attachment 44304

Wtf is wrong with your eyebrows? Ur whole nose looks lopsided, and your lips mouth area looks downward pointing. Lower lip bigger than upper lip. Ur jaw isn’t optimal yeh there’s more to it as well, check out this channel and compare every aspect: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGlLEGoGE1ZUAMQcUFNa8QQ
If you got bullied looking like this it’s ogre for truecels that look even worse.
What’s your age height and phenotype( broad area you came from)?

Wtf is wrong with your eyebrows? Ur whole nose looks lopsided, and your lips mouth area looks downward pointing. Lower lip bigger than upper lip. Ur jaw isn’t optimal yeh there’s more to it as well, check out this channel and compare every aspect: https://www.youtube.com/chann loel/UCGlLEGoGE1ZUAMQcUFNa8QQ
If you got bullied looking like this it’s ogre for truecels that look even worse.
What’s your age height and phenotype( broad area you came from)?
Holy shit thats gotta be the hardest black pill ive had im 16 and 183 cm but damn im starting to think than this Will really not help in any way mainly mentally but thanks for being honest atleast

CAGE IF U THOUGHT I WAS GONNA READ THIS SHIT

ROPE BOYO TLDR NEXT TIME

Didnt read but no

Only for sex