Are females really worth It?

When Stacys beg to blow Chad's dick, such existential question doesn't even cross Chad's mind.

Wtf is wrong with your eyebrows? Ur whole nose looks lopsided, and your lips mouth area looks downward pointing. Lower lip bigger than upper lip. Ur jaw isn’t optimal yeh there’s more to it as well, check out this channel and compare every aspect: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGlLEGoGE1ZUAMQcUFNa8QQ
If you got bullied looking like this it’s ogre for truecels that look even worse.
What’s your age height and phenotype( broad area you came from)?
working right now on the eye browns they are always a pain in the ass my nose is a litle bit loopsided never thought it was but in the selfies is really exagerated cause of the lens though i maybe should get surgery to bring more symmetry to my face

Narcisocell lose face bloat, gymaxx for low bf and do neck work, gain some size in shoulder area aswell. stop pouting in your pictures, learn to shape your brows or go to someone who can do them for u and save up to fix your downward eye tilt. dont focus on stanky whores who did you wrong they will all rot after age 18 when their looks start to fade. you have 2 years i would say start today or forever regret being born.

Idk man, I haven't talked to a female gendered person yet

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Narcisocell lose face bloat, gymaxx for low bf and do neck work, gain some size in shoulder area aswell. stop pouting in your pictures, learn to shape your brows or go to someone who can do them for u and save up to fix your downward eye tilt. dont focus on stanky whores who did you wrong they will all rot after age 18 when their looks start to fade. you have 2 years i would say start today or forever regret being born.
thanks bro im already gymaxing in 7 months ive lost 10 kg and now im trynna build muscle the pounting thig some people have pointed out to me but i do it naturally trynna work and stop doing not gonna let tose girls stop me from reaching my potential

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Nah getting female validation is exciting and ego boosting because the desire for that is deeply rooted in our genes. However, I am a promoter of the idea that our lives shouldn't be revolving around them. Because at the end of the day, your success with women is largely, if not all, predetermined by your genetics which you have no control over. And with the rampant hypergamy it's becoming harder and harder to keep a woman even if you have the top tier lms whole package (see Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp). On the contrary, you can still have fun or gain achievements in other aspects of life by working hard / intelligently. So let females be a flavor of your life, improve yourself for their validation but don't allow them to spoil your mood / make you feel inferior when they refuse to give you validation.