Are fruits ok for dietmaxxing?

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Kraken
Ate a bowl of cranberries, a banana and a pomegranate this morning. Was thinking maybe sugar is not that good in a diet. What do you think?

:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: BadaBing
No they contain fructose. Better stick to vegetables

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Gaia262, DrunkenSailor and 1 other person
Banana are good

• Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Good sugar
Jew basic

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I agree with @Bewusst that you shouldn't be constantly eating fruit, but you should use it to satisfy your sugar cravings. For instance, when you feel the need for sugar you just eat as much fruit as you want until you are satisfied

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Jesus again with this sugar nonsense.

- Losing weight is about calories.
- Sugar is ok in moderation.

/thread

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lars, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others
I agree with @Bewusst that you shouldn't be constantly eating fruit, but you should use it to satisfy your sugar cravings. For instance, when you feel the need for sugar you just eat as much fruit as you want until you are satisfied
What if I have fast food cravings? Really tempted to order some mcdonalds right now

I mean, it's got fructose, but fruits naturally also come with other components which help the body process such sugars... so you decide.

Some say it's bad, some say it's good. I'd suggest you balance it and not overeat them out of taste.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6310, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
What if I have fast food cravings? Really tempted to order some mcdonalds right now
There's not much you can do besides eating a nice filling healthy meal, if you are hungry then I would just get steak with some sides like rice and vegetables, if you just want that fast food dopamine then you need to get it from some where else and distract yourself from your craving

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and DrunkenSailor
But they're
Stop eating fruits totally and check your health after
I gues you took that wrong. I'm not saying fruit is the devil just don't base your diet on it

Fruits are just expensive fructose with tiny amounts of vitamins in it. Its useless as fuck other than just tasting good. Get an all in one vitamin and mineral supplement cause not only are they effective as fuck and have shitton of vitamins and minerals to meet your daily needs they are cheaper than buying fruit all the time.

Imagine wasting money eating healthy fruit and vegetables on a diet when you could just eat these supplements with pizza every day and still get better nutrients.
Screen Shot 2020 05 07 at 122216 AM

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 5809
Fruits contain not only fructose but also glucose, fiber, minerals and vitamins which makes them a well-balanced food group.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 6310
There's not much you can do besides eating a nice filling healthy meal, if you are hungry then I would just get steak with some sides like rice and vegetables, if you just want that fast food dopamine then you need to get it from some where else and distract yourself from your craving
Fuck it’s so over for my cravings

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Fruits are just expensive fructose with tiny amounts of vitamins in it. Its useless as fuck other than just tasting good. Get an all in one vitamin and mineral supplement cause not only are they effective as fuck and have shitton of vitamins and minerals to meet your daily needs they are cheaper than buying fruit all the time.

Imagine wasting money eating healthy fruit and vegetables on a diet when you could just eat these supplements with pizza every day and still get better nutrients.
View attachment 392882
Where do you get fiber from then? And I've heard that you just piss vitamins like these out, if they're legit then I'll probably do the same

Where do you get fiber from then? And I've heard that you just piss vitamins like these out, if they're legit then I'll probably do the same

Obviously you will get fiber from what you eat throughout the day from cereal and bread. You're acting like fruits are the only source of fiber.

"Muhhhhh fructose wahhhh"

Ate a bowl of cranberries, a banana and a pomegranate this morning. Was thinking maybe sugar is not that good in a diet. What do you think?
what are you dieting for?

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
just be in a negative energy balance and u'll lose weight otherwise no matter what u eat u won't lose shit.

JUST EAT SOME OF THE FRUIT BEFORE WORKING OUT SO YOU GET A GODLY PUMP

THEN SOME AFTER FOR A NICE INSULIN SPIKE AND TO REPLENISH YOUR GLYCOGEN STORES

"Muhhhhh fructose wahhhh"
These guys are fucking nuts lol, sugar doesn't hurt you, calories do, calories in=calories out. Eat as much sugar as you want

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 1680 and Xander578
i eat them every morning, sugar from fruits isn't big deal if you arent eating a lot of carbs throughout the day.

No fam. 0 sugar and bone broth 72 hour fasting is the way to go

• JFL
Reactions: PurplePaintBox
These guys are fucking nuts lol, sugar doesn't hurt you, calories do, calories in=calories out. Eat as much sugar as you want
Sugar does hurt insulin sensitivity + collagen its not just calories in vs calories out thats some meathead mentality
Way too much sugar banana or pomegranate on it's ownis fine but where are your eggs/milk/vegetables

Last edited:
if youre subhuman it doesnt matter anyways

for some ppl sugar and carbs in general spikes up their insulin too much which leads to fatcell growth and muscle cell shrinkage

so if you eat little calories but still dont lose bodyfat try low carb to lower insulin levels

Natural sugar is healthy. It’s the lab processed shit that’s the killer.