Are high, small cheekbones better?

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

I'm into that musky dick smell.
All scientific literature and images I read pertaining human skull morphology dimorphism and sex determination mainly points to the supraorbitals and the lower jaw to be the most dimorphic facial bones, not much at all about the actual zygomatic bone which people here worship. If a bone isnt dimorphic that pretty much means it's not masculine, and dimorphism is what makes you sexy or express hormonal health

Having a boxy, angular orbit seems to be what matters, where the upper (supraorbitals), lateral (zygomatic) and lower (zygomatic and maxillary bones) margins all constitute a generally square or angular shape from having low set and pronounced supraorbitals, high set, laterally flanged zygomatic bones that form an almost straight line with the part of the orbit from the upper maxilla

It's almost impossible to have an angular lower portion of the orbit if you dont have laterally flanged, high set cheekbones

Images 75

This is a forensic replica of what the "scientists" described as an "unusually robust mongoloid male skull"

IMG 7953 1200x

This is how they described his skull

Screenshot 20191207 215744 Samsung Internet

No mention of the zygos for some reason

Images 74

Sex estimation paper; also no mention of the zygos. Apparently they would rather use bones at the base of your skull like the nuchal Crest rather than the zygos

Images 71

Not much difference between male and female zygomatic morphology other than male zygos being larger and having bony protuberances from larger muscle attachments

Much more dimorphism in the lower jaw where you have a larger ramus, more robust coronoid and condylar process, rami flexure, gonion protuberance, lateral eversion and sharpness, mandibular body eversion, mentalis protuberance and square shape (chin shape was determined to be the best sex determining characteristic in the mandible with 80% of males having square chins and less than 15% of females having square chins)

If you have high cheekbones, forget about getting zygo implants bc it's just fairytale dragon chasing (listing every surgery in the book to fit hyper idealized standards on a forum is much easier than going out there and doing it, but the fantasy still feels good; mental masturbation). If you lack forward growth get fillers. orbit shape is one of those things that can make you look extremely beta and it cant be fixed bc its constituted by so many different processes of different bones

Low body fat + roids + lower jaw custom implant+ tan + long hair

zygo implants are a meme and the least impactful surgery with the highest risk/reward ratio

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 9344, forwardgrowth and 4 others
avg male poster on right

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Would u rather have small high set cheekboens like Alian Delon or big lowset ones like asians

will read this

• JFL
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
Glad this wasnt another one of your "hehe XD animal fat is essential everyone should eat liver and donkey dicks"
your mother must be the #1 supporter of this diet then, as she chokes down my sausage nightly like her life depends on it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and UnderCovrN0rmie
as someone with high, small cheekbones i'm going to cope and say yes

• +1
Reactions: JimJones, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846

as someone with high, small cheekbones i'm going to cope and say yes
My OWN conclusion says that yes indeed high cheekbones are better because of how they contribute to making the orbit more angular. Johnny Depp and asian tier cheekbones look fem tbh
Would u rather have small high set cheekboens like Alian Delon or big lowset ones like asians
Definitely Delon cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
good post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
why did you include tan. tan is looksmin for you

View attachment 186120

My OWN conclusion says that yes indeed high cheekbones are better because of how they contribute to making the orbit more angular. Johnny Depp and asian tier cheekbones look fem tbh

Definitely Delon cheekbones
it’s over for me bc i have orbital hypoplasia so my orbitals are stunted in growth. i have good zygos but my infra and supra orbitals are dog shit. i basically have the same eye area as i was when i was 8, just more eye bags and dark circles
I would rather have big high set cheekbones.
bc ur hapa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
High small cheekbones are ideal...UNLESS you have the bones to support them..Like good jaw and an overall forward maxilla

But high and small reigns supreme...But carved, not ball-shaped

So like Opry or Gandy is ideal

WIDE FORWARD HIGH CHEEKBONES = bEST

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fath0039 and her
High small cheekbones are ideal...UNLESS you have the bones to support them..Like good jaw and an overall forward maxilla

But high and small reigns supreme...But carved, not ball-shaped

So like Opry or Gandy is ideal
When lean high cheekbones can give this insane rugged look

Images 60

His orbit is insanely angular and compact. People overlook how huge oprys supraorbitals are. They arguably add more to his angular masc orbit than his zygos do. His zygos arent huge or super forward grown they're just high like most caucasoid skulls, and as a model hes shredded so they show enough. But his supras and maxilla are really what make his eyes and orbit shape so excellent

Images 60

His orbit is insanely angular and compact. People overlook how huge oprys supraorbitals are. They arguably add more to his angular masc orbit than his zygos do. His zygos arent huge or super forward grown they're just high like most caucasoid skulls, and as a model hes shredded so they show enough. But his supras and maxilla are really what make his eyes and orbit shape so excellent
I forgot to mention the low setting of his supras. It's mainly that not just the size

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4209, KEy21 and 1 other person

View attachment 186149

I forgot to mention the low setting of his supras. It's mainly that not just the size
High IQ post

Screenshot 20191109 170839 Gallery

I think I have that square orbital (more the top part since its bone hooding and lower eyelids are rather round), high placed but small cheekbones. The bad thing about it is that small cheekbones require you to be at absolute lowest bodyfat to be seen. ots a double edged sword since lowe set bug big cheekbones allow you to have a chiseled look at higher bloat levels.

I actuallybhave a very strange orbital area since I have a weak almost flat glabella yet the supraorbitals are really low set (the hooding you see in the pic is all bone, there is zero fat in my eyebrows) and the orbitals themselves are portruding. I can see my eyebrows trough peripheral vision but I dont have that portruding masculine bump at the top of nose

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
small high zygos > big low zygos

but

big high zygos > small high zygos

View attachment 186202
Size is not much of a concern since you can use fillers to add the size you need. What matters is the setting because the zygos comprise a part of the orbit and having low set cheekbones will make it impossible to have an angular lower portion of the orbit. That entails eye tilt, support, PFL, and DOMness. The guy you posted still has relatively small cheek bones compared to the type of low set and big cheekbones I described which are usually seen in robust native americans, Indians and mongoloid skulls

You're quantifying the size which isnt the point. The high set cheekbones will look smaller regardless especially combined with a long ramus because they will leave a lot of space unsupported in the buccal region

• +1
View attachment 186185

I think I have that square orbital (more the top part since its bone hooding and lower eyelids are rather round), high placed but small cheekbones. The bad thing about it is that small cheekbones require you to be at absolute lowest bodyfat to be seen. ots a double edged sword since lowe set bug big cheekbones allow you to have a chiseled look at higher bloat levels.

I actuallybhave a very strange orbital area since I have a weak almost flat glabella yet the supraorbitals are really low set (the hooding you see in the pic is all bone, there is zero fat in my eyebrows) and the orbitals themselves are portruding. I can see my eyebrows trough peripheral vision but I dont have that portruding masculine bump at the top of nose
Yeah, high set cheekbones that arent huge provide only support at the top leaving the entire buccal region unsupported. With a non lean face, you'll basically have flat nonexistant zygos

Your case isnt very weird. You dont have marked supras or a glabella but your supras are very low set. Glabella is really important for masculinity, also the infraglabellar notch where you combine a developed glabella with a high set nasal bone

All scientific literature and images I read pertaining human skull morphology dimorphism and sex determination mainly points to the supraorbitals and the lower jaw to be the most dimorphic facial bones, not much at all about the actual zygomatic bone which people here worship. If a bone isnt dimorphic that pretty much means it's not masculine, and dimorphism is what makes you sexy or express hormonal health

Having a boxy, angular orbit seems to be what matters, where the upper (supraorbitals), lateral (zygomatic) and lower (zygomatic and maxillary bones) margins all constitute a generally square or angular shape from having low set and pronounced supraorbitals, high set, laterally flanged zygomatic bones that form an almost straight line with the part of the orbit from the upper maxilla

View attachment 186077

It's almost impossible to have an angular lower portion of the orbit if you dont have laterally flanged, high set cheekbones

View attachment 186084

This is a forensic replica of what the "scientists" described as an "unusually robust mongoloid male skull"

View attachment 186087

This is how they described his skull

View attachment 186089

No mention of the zygos for some reason

View attachment 186091

Sex estimation paper; also no mention of the zygos. Apparently they would rather use bones at the base of your skull like the nuchal Crest rather than the zygos

View attachment 186093

Not much difference between male and female zygomatic morphology other than male zygos being larger and having bony protuberances from larger muscle attachments

Much more dimorphism in the lower jaw where you have a larger ramus, more robust coronoid and condylar process, rami flexure, gonion protuberance, lateral eversion and sharpness, mandibular body eversion, mentalis protuberance and square shape (chin shape was determined to be the best sex determining characteristic in the mandible with 80% of males having square chins and less than 15% of females having square chins)

If you have high cheekbones, forget about getting zygo implants bc it's just fairytale dragon chasing (listing every surgery in the book to fit hyper idealized standards on a forum is much easier than going out there and doing it, but the fantasy still feels good; mental masturbation). If you lack forward growth get fillers. orbit shape is one of those things that can make you look extremely beta and it cant be fixed bc its constituted by so many different processes of different bones

Low body fat + roids + lower jaw custom implant+ tan + long hair

zygo implants are a meme and the least impactful surgery with the highest risk/reward ratio
Good discussion. Zygomatic isn't dimorphic, but visible bone structure is

I like very much skull development and i have saved that image that determines sex through shape of bones, maybe later i will dive deeper in bone studies

• +1
Good discussion. Zygomatic isn't dimorphic, but visible bone structure is

I like very much skull development and i have saved that image that determines sex through shape of bones, maybe later i will dive deeper in bone studies
Definitely. Being lean is absolutely essential. Halo cheeks have insane halo potential. You need to have a really bad lower jaw, orbit and harmony to not benefit at all from getting lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and GigantorMaxxer
I think that big Cheekbones are a feminine trait, you can see that woman in general have bigger Cheekbones not only in side but in forward.

I think that big Cheekbones are a feminine trait, you can see that woman in general have bigger Cheekbones not only in side but in forward.
Images 73

Males have wider faces and if you compare average male and average female zygos, the male one would be bigger. I know what you mean, though. Females tend to look like they have "bigger" (more like rounder) zygos than males because of a lack of gonial flang, less developed cranial vault, parietal and temporal bones. Since those bones are bigger and wider in males, they form an angle with the cheekbones and it makes them look "flat".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2227
View attachment 186237

Males have wider faces and if you compare average male and average female zygos, the male one would be bigger. I know what you mean, though. Females tend to look like they have "bigger" (more like rounder) zygos than males because of a lack of gonial flang, less developed cranial vault, parietal and temporal bones. Since those bones are bigger and wider in males, they form an angle with the cheekbones and it makes them look "flat".

I used to compare and rate zygos of people at the 3/4

Cf85d4c21b95869028cb5c7567c5b73c

IMG 20191208 000534

IMG 20191208 000719

• Woah
Reactions: ugly nebula
Small protruding highset is high-class and masculine. Big cheekbone look feminine tbh.

tfw i don't have cillian murphy-tier zygos

View attachment 186185

Protruding masculine bump? Hook nose?
small high zygos > big low zygos

but

big high zygos > small high zygos

View attachment 186202

I saw a girl at the library today with ramirez tier bones her jaw zygos and mouth width were EXACTLY the same it was sublime looking at her
Size is not much of a concern since you can use fillers to add the size you need. What matters is the setting because the zygos comprise a part of the orbit and having low set cheekbones will make it impossible to have an angular lower portion of the orbit. That entails eye tilt, support, PFL, and DOMness. The guy you posted still has relatively small cheek bones compared to the type of low set and big cheekbones I described which are usually seen in robust native americans, Indians and mongoloid skulls

You're quantifying the size which isnt the point. The high set cheekbones will look smaller regardless especially combined with a long ramus because they will leave a lot of space unsupported in the buccal region

Not true at all cheekbones add very little support to the eyes it is mainly infra orbitals that are responsible for that
View attachment 186185

Bro you have straight eyebrows so either both your glabella and browridge are not protruding or both are post 3/4th so we can see the browridge and side to see the glabella

Last edited:
Protruding masculine bump? Hook nose?

I saw a girl at the library today with ramirez tier bones her jaw zygos and mouth width were EXACTLY the same it was sublime looking at her

Not true at all cheekbones add very little support to the eyes it is mainly infra orbitals that are responsible for that

Bro you have straight eyebrows so either both your glabella and browridge are not protruding or both are post 3/4th so we can see the browridge and side to see the glabella
Exactly. I have no cheekbones at all, but my eye area isn’t terrible. I think you’re right..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Exactly. I have no cheekbones at all, but my eye area isn’t terrible. I think you’re right..

He is absolutely right, cheekbones are lateral, infraorbitals are the most important giving under eye support

Images 20

Red line

• +1
What do you suggest I get to fix my under eye area. I have bags and tear troughs

Thats really hard to asnwer, these things are not only caused by one thing, there is structural, bloody, pigmentar and vascular (4 reasons)...

(Talking with a doctor would be the best)

But try to correct sleep, do more exercises and take some Vit C.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite