Are high trust or low trust faces better for black guys? Also rate I guess.

Roy_Kai

Roy_Kai

Iron
Like I'm not sure what would work better. We usually need to have the tough Tyrone image to score with girls, so having a low-trust face would help make you look more tough. But when it comes to irl, most low-trust faced celebs are ignored while high-trust ones like Michael.B Jordan get raved about. While I think someone like Broderick Hunter or Trevante Rhodes (the black guy from Bird Box) should do better, yet no one talks about them. Is it status?

But whatever. I can go from a softie looking face to a tougher one pretty easily just by being sleep-deprived and dehydrated + going to the gym to cut on some face fat. I just feel I look better that way, but I'm not sure if it's the right way to go.

I'll drop pics I guess, but I'm too lazy to take good high effort selfies right now so here's some old shit https:/ /imgur.com/a/F6S94JX

Low trust because an ugly beta looking black guy cant run thug game. And running thug game is 1000x easier than becoming a celebrity

Low trust is always better than high trust, but having both at same time is perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Low trust cus bitches love them some thugs

low trust always

Who do you think is a bigger slayer, Steve Urkel or Busta Rhymes?

Like I'm not sure what would work better. We usually need to have the tough Tyrone image to score with girls, so having a low-trust face would help make you look more tough. But when it comes to irl, most low-trust faced celebs are ignored while high-trust ones like Michael.B Jordan get raved about. While I think someone like Broderick Hunter or Trevante Rhodes (the black guy from Bird Box) should do better, yet no one talks about them. Is it status?

But whatever. I can go from a softie looking face to a tougher one pretty easily just by being sleep-deprived and dehydrated + going to the gym to cut on some face fat. I just feel I look better that way, but I'm not sure if it's the right way to go.

I'll drop pics I guess, but I'm too lazy to take good high effort selfies right now so here's some old shit https:/ /imgur.com/a/F6S94JX
Low trust with face harmony

Low trust. You wanna look like a niggerdemon thug

It doesn't matter as long as you don't act like a bitch.

Looks don't matter for blacks as long as they're thugmaxxed and not deformed.

You look decent, I think if i was you i would focus on your attitude and dress sense so you can carry you self in a different way. You could pull it off i recently posted a Fashion thread check that out. they way you dress is important how people perceive. try a low fade haircut i think it will suite you, You know that feeling when u get out the barber and feel like a new man? go get a cool haircut every week get some decent clothes and watch your attitude change, at some point your ego will sky rocket, and feel you just got this on lock, Shit is lit af

Users who are viewing this thread

Back