Are hollow cheeks / chiseled face possible if ur boneless (leanmaxx copers gtfo)

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
No

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 2012
yes, bone structure doesn't matter you can always get hollow cheeks, whether it will look good or not though will depend on the bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 4614, Adam666 and 1 other person
See Auschwitz kids

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Adam666
yes, bone structure doesn't matter you can always get hollow cheeks, whether it will look good or not though will depend on the bone structure
Im at 8-9% bf and still no hollow cheeks.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, TheLordMadness and 2 others
No you cant lol. If you have thick skin you cant get hollow cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
Can I be a 6'5" swedish nw0 chad if I am a 5'6" gymmaxxed indian janitor? asking for a friend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2012
how do I tell if I have thicc skin bro

I'm lean but my face is still puffy and looks fat as fuck and I'm middle eastern so it's super common among our people.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I'm lean but my face is still puffy and looks fat as fuck and I'm middle eastern so it's super common among our people.

idk what this is but enjoy bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
I am too but I’m that super white kind thankfully When I pull on the skin around my collar bone (where there is no fat) it’s pretty thin

I am too but I’m that super white kind thankfully When I pull on the skin around my collar bone (where there is no fat) it’s pretty thin

lol when I pinch my face it's thick as fuck fml.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Uglyandfat
Im at 8-9% bf and still no hollow cheeks.
there's no way you're that low, just saying. this guy says he's at 8% and he's been roiding for decades:

• +1
Reactions: Repzta and Luke LLL
Unfortunate my man have you gym maxed by chance? Cause if you’re that low body fat without muscle You’ll look like a Jew outta the Holocaust

Unfortunate my man have you gym maxed by chance? Cause if you’re that low body fat without muscle You’ll look like a Jew outta the Holocaust

Yes I’m gym maxxed.

Fuck, I’m sorry for you man. How does thick skin affect your jawline? Does it make you look fat?
It makes it so ur face will never look angular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Luke LLL
Just lol. I guarantee nobody on this site is at 8% bodyfat. That's literally competition bodybuilding ready level. If anyone actually gets there, then yes, you will have hollow cheeks. Leanmaxxing is not cope

• +1
Reactions: Repzta and forwardgrowth
I don't have much bones and got them back in a few days.
So yes.

It makes it so ur face will never look angular
Could u pm me your face I won’t expose
I don't have much bones and got them back in a few days.
So yes.
Are your zygos wide and high?
Just lol. I guarantee nobody on this site is at 8% bodyfat. That's literally competition bodybuilding ready level. If anyone actually gets there, then yes, you will have hollow cheeks. Leanmaxxing is not cope
You don’t need to be super built to be a super low body fat it’s just a lot easier

Could u pm me your face I won’t expose

Are your zygos wide and high?

You don’t need to be super built to be a super low body fat it’s just a lot easier

Why do you want to see mine

Try atrophying your buccinators, they're probably too activated during swallowing and chewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
I leanmaxed and got hollow cheeks. Leanmaxing is not cope, even if you have the bone structure you won't know until you leanmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Uglyandfat
W

whats your body fat op?
its 13-14% right now. Took a DExa scan. O was subhuman before gymcelling my bone structure looked hardly existent

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Yes , i am like like 17% bodyfat and i have poor bones , and i have little hollow cherks

tbh hollow cheeks dont really even matter tbh ngl tbh

tbh hollow cheeks dont really even matter tbh ngl tbh
It just helps with “popping” your cheek bones and also revealing the jawline behind the cheek
its 13-14% right now. Took a DExa scan. O was subhuman before gymcelling my bone structure looked hardly existent
I saw your other post what body fat did you start at?
are your eye lids and neck area also thick skinned?
Also that’s crazy because I thought you were a 9% or something you have good bones bro

Last edited:
there's no way you're that low, just saying. this guy says he's at 8% and he's been roiding for decades:

The guy talking in the video looks and sounds like shit, lol.

The guy talking in the video looks and sounds like shit, lol.

he aged a shitton man. the last year or so he looked much younger and healthy. the gaunt face, grey hair, and skin wrinkles aren't helping but i attriube that to how damn shredded he is but also the heavy androgens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202