Are jaw implants last for life without doing anything

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
Or do you have to do some regular check up with your surgeon, in order to make some "maintenance"?

It’s for life

you only go back if your not happy with the results for a revision or to remove it if not ok with it

It’s for life

you only go back if your not happy with the results for a revision or to remove it if not ok with it
thank you bro

Perhaps I'm gonna do it, too bad I live in Europe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
thank you bro

Perhaps I'm gonna doing it, too bad I live in Europe
im planning too,do you know place where i can get them cheap?

im planning too,do you know place where i can get them cheap?

I heard that Joel Defrancq was the only surgeon in Europe doing it

he might not be so cheap, but for that kind of heavy surgery it's not surprising

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
They’re supposed to be permanent

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
It’s for life

can it infect randomly later in life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and RandomGuy
can it infect randomly later in life?
No because if it doesn’t get affected when it’s implanted it will heal around the implant and you should be fine

I heard that Joel Defrancq was the only surgeon in Europe doing it

he might not be so cheap, but for that kind of heavy surgery it's not surprising
How much does he cost?do you have any other information,also does he morph the face woth software like eppley does?

How much does he cost?do you have any other information,also does he morph the face woth software like eppley does?
Another user got a custom wraparound jaw implant for a bit more than 9k from him. I am also thinking about doing this implant with dr defrancq. But eppley is still more blackpilled, and has a lot more experience with implants. Only the price is really high.

Another user got a custom wraparound jaw implant for a bit more than 9k from him. I am also thinking about doing this implant with dr defrancq. But eppley is still more blackpilled, and has a lot more experience with implants. Only the price is really high.
True,eppley is better but i think that the price is almost the same,eppley wants 12k for a custom wraparound,which in dollars is the same as Defrqncq