Are low value women into you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Low value as to fat / obese foids or facially below average / ugly foids, or foids with low self esteem / mental illness.

If they're into you and orbit you then you're probably a high tier normie or chadlite at least. If not, surgerymaxx or rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, randomguy1235, je3oe and 8 others
Yes they are.
Was suifuel when i was volcel because the only ones that visibly wanted me were the ones i didn't want.
Nature's evil joke.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, Usum, mikeock and 12 others
Yes - I was approached by fat, ugly, cross-eyed or autistic girls. I even had a few relationship with some of them, because beggars can't be choosers, and they all ended when they dumped me. Is this fair?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, anti caking agents, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Yes - I was approached by fat, ugly, cross-eyed or autistic girls. I even had a few relationship with some of them, because beggars can't be choosers, and they all ended when they dumped me. Is this fair?
Be chad or death

Jfl the foids i attract (no matter if attractive or ugly) are always mentally ill. the "i never met my dad" kinds of chicks. jfl cuz i can do whatever i want and these bitches will lay around

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Usum, Norwooder, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
Jfl the foids i attract (no matter if attractive or ugly) are always mentally ill. the "i never met my dad" kinds of chicks. jfl cuz i can do whatever i want and these bitches will lay around
PIMPmaxxing in 2020

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
This ffs

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
psl 1 girls would reject me

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, RichardSpencel, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Are you the Mexican?

PIMPmaxxing in 2020
jfl i litterally got no status no friends no money and im like 4.25 psl. jfl i even dress like a loser. i actually think it's my personality lol. i tend to be very low inhib once these bitches set loose. no brag tho.
Are you the Mexican?
yeah bro u mirin?
dont think that just cuz i live in mexico i just attract native american shitskin foids lol. im in the richest zones of the country so its like 50% white 30% mixed 20% native
psl 1 girls would reject me
Gigaslayer trait. they're too good for you

:soy: :bluepill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and DarkTriadPeerReview
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 32, Bluepilled: 5)

Low value/average I'd say
But I've gone down the oneitiscel blackhole.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: mikeock, RAITEIII, RichardSpencel and 2 others
They help me in class.

Some used to be. Need to get back to 12% with decent lean mass and restore collagen

• +1
Reactions: Shottrue, RichardSpencel and turkproducer
Some used to be. Need to get back to 12% with decent lean mass and restore collagen
Imaging cutting down to 12% bf just to get attention from some low value pigs. Society is doomed man.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, mikeock, MogTheMogger and 2 others
Imaging cutting down to 12% bf just to get attention from some low value pigs. Society is doomed man.
Mainly to raise T levels, energy and general happiness when I look in the mirror

Don't care too much about slaying, one night stands never did much for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Girls mind their business when they see me.Talk to their girl friends about how they bloat at home, makeup or whatever.They don't wanna do shit with me.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Over and PubertyMaxxer
Never bothered.

Yea but who wants them; I want 6-8s they fuck better than the 9s and 10s

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, Zeta ascended, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Even the ugliest most deformed monstrous looking females on the planet hate me and avoid me. In fact, it seems like the uglier the bitch is, the uglier she thinks I am! :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, Shottrue, Zeta ascended and 7 others
Yes and its annoying

• +1
Even the ugliest most deformed monstrous looking females on the planet hate me and avoid me. In fact, it seems like the uglier the bitch is, the uglier she thinks I am! :lul:
Surgery or go ER

mentally ill and low self esteem girls are most of what i’ve experienced.

Also high E very submissive girls tend to like me because I look low class and masc but they tend to be very manipulative. I’m tired of all the games women play

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman and Deleted member 1680
mentally ill and low self esteem girls are most of what i’ve experienced.

Also high E very submissive girls tend to like me because I look low class and masc but they tend to be very manipulative. I’m tired of all the games women play
I think this one chick I’m talking to is mentally ill idk. Her only friends are her roommates and they laugh like hyenas every day, you can hear them through 3 doors in between. Has extreme self esteem issues cuz she hasnt updated her profile pic on any social media in two years along with the fact it’s super frauded with makeup, lighting, angle and sunlight. always staring at me as if it wants to kill me and I pay no mind. I’m assuming she’s always staring cuz I blocked the bitch on snap after her not hitting me up first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shottrue, RichardSpencel and turkproducer
I think this one chick I’m talking to is mentally ill idk. Her only friends are her roommates and they laugh like hyenas every day. Has extreme self esteem issues cuz she hasnt updated her profile pic on any social media is two years, always staring at me as if it wants to kill me and I pay no mind. I’m assuming she’s always staring cuz I blocked the bitch on snap after her not hitting me up first
women are cowards and very narcisstic. can’t believe they get all these messages, provided for, money, etc, and still expect men to make the first move.

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread and nastynas
women are cowards and very narcisstic. can’t believe they get all these messages, provided for, money, etc, and still expect men to make the first move.
I actually can’t tell if she’s interested or not tbh lmao, I only want head from her anyway but this is the 7th time I saw her in the dorm halls and she wouldn’t stop staring until I walk past her lmao. Every other girl I ever been with they’d randomly just start talking to me and I automatically assume that’s a choosing signal.

yes

I always get approached by sub PSL 4 (usually fat) in clubs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mikeock, turkproducer and Deleted member 3902
Yesterday a fat 40 yo landwhale eyefucked me in an elevator Ded srs 😳

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel and 4 others
I actually can’t tell if she’s interested or not tbh lmao, I only want head from her anyway but this is the 7th time I saw her in the dorm halls and she wouldn’t stop staring until I walk past her lmao. Every other girl I ever been with they’d randomly just start talking to me and I automatically assume that’s a choosing signal.
if she’s not good looking enough just don’t approach or talk to her. don’t validate women, they don’t deserve it? too many men offer flowers, dates, favours and for what? a chance for the girl to suck you off for 5 min before she exclaims “aww my jaw hurts”? lol
yes

I always get approached by sub PSL 4 (usually fat) in clubs
slayer tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3902
Yeah

I could theoretically have a slaycount of 100+ if I target obese/facially hideous/much older women. But quality > quantity for me.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, Melo95, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Yesterday a fat 40 yo landwhale eyefucked me in an elevator Ded srs 😳
JFL when I was still in my last LTR some 35 yo post wall fat roastie added me on FB and started to flirt. I saw her family status “married “ and asked if it was true. She said “No I’m single. It’s just that too many thirsty guys are approaching me. By setting it this way I can avoid them “.

JFL. Society is doomed man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Zeta ascended, DidntRead and 3 others
Yeah

I could theoretically have a slaycount of 100+ if I target obese/facially hideous/much older women. But quality > quantity for me.
I can tell you ooze NTness like me
if she’s not good looking enough just don’t approach or talk to her. don’t validate women, they don’t deserve it? too many men offer flowers, dates, favours and for what? a chance for the girl to suck you off for 5 min before she exclaims “aww my jaw hurts”? lol

slayer tbh ngl
Below average and overall a weird bitch tbh lol. Imagine someone staring at you heavy everytime you see each other, on top of that she saw me going to a building and stared from a distance

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and turkproducer
The only girl who ever admitted she liked me was short and chubby (But somehow flatchested) with a wispy mustache. The only girl who ever approached me and wanted my number was an ugly curry with a thick accent. Suifuel for a standardcel like me tbh

Chad or death

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 616
The only girl who ever admitted she liked me was short and chubby (But somehow flatchested) with a wispy mustache. The only girl who ever approached me and wanted my number was an ugly curry with a thick accent. Suifuel for a standardcel like me tbh

Chad or death
Fellow standardcel checking in. I’ve never pursued foids who are significantly below my psl and I never will. These bitches still have way higher smv than me + a whole bunch of high tier normies/chaflite orbiters so they could still easily reject me. So what’s the point of giving such subhuman pigs free validation as a guy who looksmaxxes hard and takes care of himself? Better be rejected by stacys then by them tbh ngl.

It’s all or nothing. Be chad or rope.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, prgfromnl, idkagoodusername and 1 other person
Low value as to fat / obese foids or facially below average / ugly foids, or foids with low self esteem / mental illness.

If they're into you and orbit you then you're probably a high tier normie or chadlite at least. If not, surgerymaxx or rope.
Nope not even fat/chubby/below average facially foids want me. Never got any IOIs from them or at least stares. Got on chubby and one landwhale tier girls in my class and they dont even acknowledge my existence.

• So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
Nope not even fat/chubby/below average facially foids want me. Never got any IOIs from them or at least stares. Got on chubby and one landwhale tier girls in my class and they dont even acknowledge my existence.
Hardcoremaxxing or ERmaxx

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Fellow standardcel checking in. I’ve never pursued foids who are significantly below my psl and I never will. These bitches still have way higher smv than me + a whole bunch of high tier normies/chaflite orbiters so they could still easily reject me. So what’s the point of giving such subhuman pigs free validation as a guy who looksmaxxes hard and takes care of himself? Better be rejected by stacys then by them tbh ngl.

It’s all or nothing. Be chad or rope.
Chicks below my PSL are disgusting in my eyes. I propably wouldn't even get hard when I would see her naked. Some for example open a conversation at school but I try to keep it simple and never ask for her number or anything

An indian chick in school frequently comes up to me and asks me how my day is and stuff. With this chick I Just keep imagining bugged eye 5'2 balding indian. It's over

• +1
Hardcoremaxxing or ERmaxx
Its already over. Nothing I can do. We also got some recessed chin/jaw girl in class and she doesnt give a fuck about me either. She is sitting with some nw2.5 autistic stuttering guy with a beard he looks 30+.

So yeah it's done.

Itsdone

• WTF
Chicks below my PSL are disgusting in my eyes. I propably wouldn't even get hard when I would see her naked. Some for example open a conversation at school but I try to keep it simple and never ask for her number or anything

An indian chick in school frequently comes up to me and asks me how my day is and stuff. With this chick I Just keep imagining bugged eye 5'2 balding indian. It's over
If she has a pretty face I could tolerate that she’s a bit chubby. But if her face is repulsive I wouldn’t make a single move to her. Never.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
They were somehow, some of them in the past. Idk what about now, didnt had contact with any female for long time

No. I've literally been rejected by a 400 pound ugly woman with severe acne.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 616
I thought it meant if ugly girls are into u ur also ugly

• JFL
I thought it meant if ugly girls are into u ur also ugly
thats not how hypergamy works lmao

or do you not crush on 10/10 stacys on instagram or real life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shibo and Deleted member 616
No, I've had pretty cute girls show interest in me (amongst ugly ones), but I'm too much of a mentalcel to ever make a move. Not socializing properly in your childhood = death sentence. I'm trying to lowinhibmaxx but man, it's hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123, Stingray, idkagoodusername and 1 other person
Can’t get cross eyed obese chicks To look at me rn

When my cut is complete and my skin is restored I’ll attract prime JBs.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
No. I've literally been rejected by a 400 pound ugly woman with severe acne.
I forgot to mention she later got with a normie 5/10 dude. This was in high school.

When I go clubbing they come up to me and want to dance and so on. But mostly they are just not my type.
I touch their ass and tits anyways so I get profit out of this situation.