Are low value women into you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I only look at well below average girls (I think they're cute) and they all hate me.

It's so bad that my oneitis is a girl who works at the deli of the supermarket 3/10 with rosacea and all she said to me was "have a nice day"

I also have a oneitis for all the other cashiers in that supermarket.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Caligula, Barbarossa_, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
I only look at well below average girls (I think they're cute) and they all hate me.

It's so bad that my oneitis is a girl who works at the deli of the supermarket 3/10 with rosacea and all she said to me was "have a nice day"

Upload soon bro
It was fun seeing you spurg and mouth breath on camera lol

still mog me tho tbh ngl:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray and RichardSpencel
If I was the last man alive and she the last woman alive she would rather delve into beastality than lay with me.

In my experience if you're not GL people not wanting you doesn't stop at low value women it continues till the bottom

I actually have 10s of orbiters

damn

my oneitis is genuinely a 10/10 though

you may at least have a chance with yours

I can get matches with fat girls

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
No, in Italy even PSL 2 females reject sub Chadlites males.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191230_222845_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20191230_222845_com.instagram.android.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 49
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 616
When I go clubbing they come up to me and want to dance and so on. But mostly they are just not my type.
I touch their ass and tits anyways so I get profit out of this situation.
Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Almu
They're bitchy as hell to me. Bitchy and ball busting.

Fat bitch at mental hospital did

Does that count?

Im a high Tier normie ☺️🤗

Fellow standardcel checking in. I’ve never pursued foids who are significantly below my psl and I never will. These bitches still have way higher smv than me + a whole bunch of high tier normies/chaflite orbiters so they could still easily reject me. So what’s the point of giving such subhuman pigs free validation as a guy who looksmaxxes hard and takes care of himself? Better be rejected by stacys then by them tbh ngl.

It’s all or nothing. Be chad or rope.

I wish I was a standardcel too.

Nothing will shatter your self-esteem more than getting rejected by a 3/10. :feelsrope:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 616
Nah I don’t buy this tbh

The girls like you described orbit or like tons of regular normies and still get rejected by them

Most teen boys just don’t want to fuck an ugly pig, it’s all men competing for the slim girls from low average range to beautiful

It’s inevitable that most men get their hearts broken. There just simply aren’t enough to go around

Nah I don’t buy this tbh

The girls like you described orbit or like tons of regular normies and still get rejected by them

Most teen boys just don’t want to fuck an ugly pig, it’s all men competing for the slim girls from low average range to beautiful

It’s inevitable that most men get their hearts broken. There just simply aren’t enough to go around
You need a certain level of looks to be approached/ orbited even by subhuman foids. As many guys itt attest not even subhuman foids are attracted to them - that’s how hypergamy works.

At least where I live (shithole Germany) it’s becoming more and more common to see mid-tier and high tier normies (sometimes even chadlites) going out with a below average overweight foid. The slim ones are either happy with their female friends or date chads only.

If a low value foid approaches you you’re very likely to be above average at least but not a chad yet so that she thinks she might have a chance with you. Her looksmatch is probably already hanging in his basement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and hebbewem
You need a certain level of looks to be approached/ orbited even by subhuman foids. As many guys itt attest not even subhuman foids are attracted to them - that’s how hypergamy works.

At least where I live (shithole Germany) it’s becoming more and more common to see mid-tier and high tier normies (sometimes even chadlites) going out with a below average overweight foid. The slim ones are either happy with their female friends or date chads only.

If a low value foid approaches you you’re very likely to be above average at least but not a chad yet so that she thinks she might have a chance with you. Her looksmatch is probably already hanging in his basement.
I still don’t buy it tbh. I think hypergamy exists but is exaggerated and heavily sped up by these communities.

There may be some decent looking guys who date uglier girls but I’m sure that’s more of the exception that sticks out opposed to the rule.

In the US it’s definitely different than what you’ve described

Either very high estrogen girls like me usually or a mix of low status also hotter girls give me attention in person sometimes though

High class girls like me usually only when I chat them up cause I come across that way if we talk about deep shit or if they heard about me from someone else

I still don’t buy it tbh. I think hypergamy exists but is exaggerated and heavily sped up by these communities.

There may be some decent looking guys who date uglier girls but I’m sure that’s more of the exception that sticks out opposed to the rule.

In the US it’s definitely different than what you’ve described
Is probably a matter of location.

In my area hypergamy is insane. I’m often in public places like malls or cafés. Most young slim girls with an average face and above are only to be seen with her female friends. Very seldom do I see them with a chad boyfriend. Anyways couples are very rare here to begin with.

This guy also comes from Germany. What he described corresponds with my experience:
F0BC9691 B2C2 4C6F 9BAA B20AC83AB293

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and DidntRead
Even the ugliest most deformed monstrous looking females on the planet hate me and avoid me. In fact, it seems like the uglier the bitch is, the uglier she thinks I am! :lul:
g-g-g-goals

Jfl if 75% of this forum actually believes that low value women give a single shit about them. Even fat women will turn down men whom are sub-6. I'm 4/10 and I have been brutally rejected even by 2/10 whales.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hebbewem, RAITEIII and Deleted member 616
y honestly, skunks ethnic girls somehow smell my subhuman dna lol..it is brutal cuz it reminds me where i belong

Scape before it's too late
I don't feel anything for other girls, I haven't even tried to hit up her, I want to do it, but I need to wait for the right time

I got cold approached by an absolute monstrosity of a woman this weekend in a bar who was pretty forward in wanting to bang me. Wasn't sure if it was an ego boost or a brutal realisation about where I stand in the pecking order!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 616
Women either find me hot or extremely ugly and very little in between it seems.
I have very opinion-dividing features, like heavy upper eyelids and a short face, but am tall and broad, which makes me look low trust. I'm a genetic mess basically.

But yes I got approached 2x this year from v v v ugly girls.

J F L these are the only incels so far

psl 1 girls would reject me
Girls mind their business when they see me.Talk to their girl friends about how they bloat at home, makeup or whatever.They don't wanna do shit with me.
Even the ugliest most deformed monstrous looking females on the planet hate me and avoid me. In fact, it seems like the uglier the bitch is, the uglier she thinks I am! :lul:
Nope not even fat/chubby/below average facially foids want me. Never got any IOIs from them or at least stares. Got on chubby and one landwhale tier girls in my class and they dont even acknowledge my existence.
No. I've literally been rejected by a 400 pound ugly woman with severe acne.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 4209
Yes they are tbh. Facially below but not obese ones

• WTF
Reactions: Over
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over