Are men qualified to judge male attractivness?

M

maxxingrelaxing

Iron
Do you guys think that we as guys can properly judge a male's attractivness? For instance hunter eyes is pretty much a meme and most ''looks theorists'' acknowledge that, just because we as men find something attractive doesn't mean women agree for example, the Spiderman actor Tim Holland wouldn't be considered higher than I'd say 5 PSL by most people here but IRL a lot of girls said he's really attractive in my experience

Attachments

• MV5BNTAzMzA3NjQwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDUzODQ5MTI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,824,1000_AL_.jpg
    MV5BNTAzMzA3NjQwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDUzODQ5MTI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,824,1000_AL_.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 77
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell
No lmao, it's been proven women have more complex ratings and look for things such as good jawline

You can judge it based on what kind of guys females are drooling over

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and UglyMan
Holland is 6.5-7 what you talking ab? He has status halo too.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
You can judge it based on what kind of guys females are drooling over
Well yeah, I get that but most people don't consider this guy a slayer but he would slay 16 and 17 year old girls in my experience
Holland is 6.5-7 what you talking ab? He has status halo too.
Probably projecting what I think about him, He sorta looks like a cuck imo

Attachments

• MV5BNTAzMzA3NjQwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDUzODQ5MTI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,824,1000_AL_.jpg
    MV5BNTAzMzA3NjQwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDUzODQ5MTI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,824,1000_AL_.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 28
Tom Holland is an effeminate manlet that can only make jbs chase.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Nosecel9000 and UglyMan
Well yeah, I get that but most people don't consider this guy a slayer but he would slay 16 and 17 year old girls in my experience

yo
Your experience irl right? That's much more complicated. Looks, charisma, social status, money, competition level (other males in his environment). Everything matters.

holland would be an average guy without status...above average face but he’s a manlet and framecel

holland would be an average guy without status...above average face but he’s a manlet and framecel
So why would JB girls drool over him? They can pick any high status celebrity and they pick someone average looking in your eyes thats why i pose this question

Yeah women lie about their rating and almost everything they say

Do you guys think that we as guys can properly judge a male's attractivness? For instance hunter eyes is pretty much a meme and most ''looks theorists'' acknowledge that, just because we as men find something attractive doesn't mean women agree for example, the Spiderman actor Tim Holland wouldn't be considered higher than I'd say 5 PSL by most people here but IRL a lot of girls said he's really attractive in my experience
Thin eyebrows/10

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Only true rating is how femoids treat you

• +1
Reactions: shimada, chadpreetcel123, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
So why would JB girls drool over him? They can pick any high status celebrity and they pick someone average looking in your eyes thats why i pose this question
Never seen a single female who likes him

Only aspie/slightly aspie men can give psl ratings

• JFL
I think its like with muscles. We men like.perfect sixpack, huge biceps etc while women prefer slight sixpack and fit shape. So we want them perfect hollow cheeks and the squarest jaw on the planet, women go for slightly stronger masseters and good eye area

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Traxanas
I think its like with muscles. We men like.perfect sixpack, huge biceps etc while women prefer slight sixpack and fit shape. So we want them perfect hollow cheeks and the squarest jaw on the planet, women go for slightly stronger masseters and good eye area
yeah they're not like us deranged autists, they just want a hot fkn guy for God's sake srs.

• +1
yeah they're not like us deranged autists, they just want a hot fkn guy for God's sake srs.
XD most guys they find hot have nice facial composition, maybe thats golden ratio for all u autists out there, and Ok facial features.

• +1
XD most guys they find hot have nice facial composition, maybe thats golden ratio for all u autists out there, and Ok facial features.
legit. harmonious mascthetic guys have the largest broad appeal. all these coping autists with their medial canthuses and fkn bizygomatic breadth and fwhr analysis need to leave their coping basement

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2621
He's supposed to, that's why he was cast as Spiderman. The person casted for the role needed to have a more submissive look because Spiderman had a more submissive personality in the movies.

Cope, he's good looking.

Qualifies me

women are dumb so they are really driven by status a lot.
its just like that.