Are most normies not aware of lookism or do they overestimate themselves?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Long time ago I heard some foid say that most guys don't even know how unappealing they look to women. I have to say before getting blackpilled I also overestimated my looks. I did know that looks matter but I always thought it was primarily my introversion that held me back from getting more sexual success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, SayNoToRotting, FatmanO and 3 others
Long time ago I heard some foid say that most guys don't even know how unappealing they look to women. I have to say before getting blackpilled I also overestimated my looks. I did know that looks matter but I always thought it was primarily my introversion that held me back from getting more sexual success.
There not as bluepilled as you may think, they are just hard copers and dont admit it to themselves despite knowing its fully true. Yes they do overestimate their looks tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, LowTierNormie, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Wool
Normalfriends tend to over estimate themselves. They know that they aren't :chad: but they always think that they're at least a 5/10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 656
Most men definitely overestimate themselves. They don't know what makes a man attractive or ugly so they just assume they're handsome because their mom told them so.

Lots of guys with recessed chins, no cheekbones, long midfaces, nasolabial folds, saggy skin etc. are wondering why girls don't like them or why they can't get past the first date.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, SayNoToRotting, Arkantos and 3 others
Lots of guys with recessed chins, no cheekbones, long midfaces, nasolabial folds, saggy skin etc. are wondering why girls don't like them or why they can't get past the first date.
Must be their confidence! :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
sometimes a Beautiful Lie is better than a Sad Truth

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Coping mechanism, most people subconsciously know that looks matter but they are focused on the wrong things. Like dress better bro, but why dress better? You usually see models in good clothing so by wearing things similar to them you can be like them(tall gl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, SayNoToRotting, Arkantos and 1 other person
Coping mechanism, most people subconsciously know that looks matter but they are focused on the wrong things. Like dress better bro, but why dress better? You usually see models in good clothing so by wearing things similar to them you can be like them(tall gl)

Normies must hate this fedora chad tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Autist, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Hm, I believe that normies simply don't bother to look that deep into it, they know that looks matter but they also subscribe to all the other theories, such as personailty, being confident, being social and all that shit.
It's not that they are actively defending PUA delusions and refuse to aknowledge lookstheory, they simply don't really care and don't know any better.
They are like "Eh whatever, Imma groom myself a bit and act more confident, maybe bring a few friends and beer with me and I'm good to go, that will give me the ladies".
And guess what? It works, normies do get sex, they do have healthy interactions with girls, so they never feel the need to question their belief system.

They don't really "cope" because they don't even know that something like a redpill exists, the redpill is reserved for actual subhumans and us autists, who had to learn the bitter truth the hard way (or by spending too much time on the internet, like me)

But yeah, the department where normies are actually deluded is looks themselves, normie men don't know shit wahat make sthem good looking.

As said here before, all that men think makes them attractive is a somewhat lean face, no deformity, overly groomed haircut and "a friendly charm", aka cuckface.
They don't know about ratios and all that stuff, and balding goes completely undetected if it's not beyond NW3.
They actually think that a long, narrow head is good, and if they knew what a midface ratio is they would think that the longer the better, lol.
They also think that arched eyebrows and upper eyelid exposure is good, hence why they raise them in group photos and selfies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Autist and Deleted member 616