Are my cheekbones medium set?

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
They say look at your ogee curve from 3/4 but mine don’t look high or low? Are they medium set, is that a thing?

Attachments

• 498A3150-3887-4CAD-8AA8-69A3FF125A53.jpeg
    498A3150-3887-4CAD-8AA8-69A3FF125A53.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 116
Yeah. They need more forward protrusion.

Bonesmash them from the front, and then you'll have godly cheekbones OP.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat

So they’re medium set? I’m planning on doing mse and face pulling bone mashing is austistic

• +1
Reactions: yang
I would say high set mine end at about exactly eye level looks like yours are close

• +1
I would say high set mine end at about exactly eye level looks like yours are close
are your photos with cheek sucking or just normal? also is your jaw naturally wide or are you flexing masseter? because im trying to figure out the secret to hollow cheeks lol

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
are your photos with cheek sucking or just normal? also is your jaw naturally wide or are you flexing masseter? because im trying to figure out the secret to hollow cheeks lol
I flex my masseters and squint to make my cheeks hollow

• +1
hollow cheeks if i had to guess come from having a lean face, with no extra fat, and high set cheek bones and a strong jaw. When your skin is tight it creates tension and since you you have a defined jawline and zygos it creates the hollow look in between. flexing your masseters like the guy above me said increases hollow cheeks, why because when you flex masseters it increases the tension and creates the look. and no i am not sucking in at all however the angle may make my hollow cheeks more prominent. Flexing masseters(biting down) helps

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
hollow cheeks if i had to guess come from having a lean face, with no extra fat, and high set cheek bones and a strong jaw. When your skin is tight it creates tension and since you you have a defined jawline and zygos it creates the hollow look in between. flexing your masseters like the guy above me said increases hollow cheeks, why because when you flex masseters it increases the tension and creates the look. and no i am not sucking in at all however the angle may make my hollow cheeks more prominent. Flexing masseters(biting down) helps
hmm alright losing fat is hard for me because food is like my drug but if i ever get to like 12% ill post an update like you did but I took your advice on creatine and high protein for like a week and it helped but i got lazy quick

what does squinting have to do with hollow cheeks?
Squinting raises your cheeks up towards your cheekbones. It stretches them and makes the skin tighter the same way flexing the masseters does. At least it does on my face

hmm alright losing fat is hard for me because food is like my drug but if i ever get to like 12% ill post an update like you did but I took your advice on creatine and high protein for like a week and it helped but i got lazy quick
hey bro, i wish you the best of luck. At the end of the day its up to you to make the determination how badly you want to lose the fat. Of course it's hard to eat less food than your body wants. Creatine will put on water weight about 10 pounds or so if you take it, so dont look at the scale. If you work out 3x a day, like lifting weights, your body will start producing more testosterone, which puts you in a state of burning fat and adding muscle easier. Protein will help you build muscle and keep muscle while you burn fat. The biggest thing though, you dont even have to go to the gym. all you have to do is eat less. it is impossible to get fat without eating a shit ton of food. Its really hard to stop yourself from eating, especially if you have a stocked pantry + fridge.

• +1
Squinting raises your cheeks up towards your cheekbones. It stretches them and makes the skin tighter the same way flexing the masseters does. At least it does on my face
you may be one of those who raises their cheeks when they squint which flexes the zygomaticus muscle making the cheeks look more hollow

hey bro, i wish you the best of luck. At the end of the day its up to you to make the determination how badly you want to lose the fat. Of course it's hard to eat less food than your body wants. Creatine will put on water weight about 10 pounds or so if you take it, so dont look at the scale. If you work out 3x a day, like lifting weights, your body will start producing more testosterone, which puts you in a state of burning fat and adding muscle easier. Protein will help you build muscle and keep muscle while you burn fat. The biggest thing though, you dont even have to go to the gym. all you have to do is eat less. it is impossible to get fat without eating a shit ton of food. Its really hard to stop yourself from eating, especially if you have a stocked pantry + fridge.
Yeah bro I lost 40 pounds through keto but i crash dieted hard and kept all macros low as fuck and lost a ton of muscle I got super skinny fat i was 74 kg at 181 CM and i still had man tits and a belly with a bloated face so then i got lost as fuck and started lifting and shit but now i think im just going to cut hard with high protien and high carb while lifting and then bulk when i get to like 12% body fat

Bonesmashing cheekbones is kinda risky bro
Asymmetry is very likely and can kill harmony and look unnatural

Stick to bonesmashing chin. The room for mistake is greater

• +1
Bonesmashing cheekbones is kinda risky bro
Asymmetry is very likely and can kill harmony and look unnatural

Stick to bonesmashing chin. The room for mistake is greater
yeah fuck all that implants/surgery or cope

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Slayer

• +1
Medium/low set

• +1
Honestly I don't understand what makes cheekbones high set.