Are my friends going to be incels?

Exafc

Exafc

Autism
I’m 17 white PSL 4 5’11” 145 lbs but fat somehow. Also autistic as you can see so yeah. I’m going to give traits physical, mental, and social of my “friends” at school. I’m worried they’ll become incels down the road. Right now they’re coping bluepillers.

Friend 1: Japanese, 5’6”, doesn’t do sports, does band, thinks being confident is what matters.
Friend 2: Pakistani American, 6’4”, plays football, autistic, says he’s given up on women.
Friend 3: Southern European, 5’6”, acne and glasses, Muslim, tries really hard in school.

• JFL
Reactions: Ferrari worthy
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Exafc and RichardSpencel
Paki Chad will slay

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, RichardSpencel and Ferrari worthy
They say you are the average of your 5 best friends.
It’s over

pics or fags

I’m 17 white PSL 4 5’11” 145 lbs but fat somehow. Also autistic as you can see so yeah. I’m going to give traits physical, mental, and social of my “friends” at school. I’m worried they’ll become incels down the road. Right now they’re coping bluepillers.

Friend 1: Japanese, 5’6”, doesn’t do sports, does band, thinks being confident is what matters.
Friend 2: Pakistani American, 6’4”, plays football, autistic, says he’s given up on women.
Friend 3: Southern European, 5’6”, acne and glasses, Muslim, tries really hard in school.
a fellow paki brother. if he's normie tier, he'll gymaxx and slay tbh

I wanna see pics

I wanna see pics
SikKunt

• Love it
Reactions: SikKunt
cuck slayer

• JFL
there‘s some small hope for that pakistani

the rest=over

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and RichardSpencel
Jap - incel
Paki - probably a chaddam
Muslim - incel

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Sign them up on here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Exafc, SikKunt and Ferrari worthy

6’4 and plays football? Chad.

• +1
Blackpill the bluepilled friends.

All my highschool era friends ascended, some earlier some later, I am only that remained virgin

Already ruined at 5’6”
i wish i was bluepilled. so i could cope with my subhumanity somehow. i was blackpilled about height at like 12

Tell me what company you keep and I'll tell you what you are.
Miguel de Cervantes (1547 - 1616)

Tell me what company you keep and I'll tell you what you are.
Miguel de Cervantes (1547 - 1616)
im a brainlet. do you mean people or a literal company

People idiot

friend 2 will probably do okay. if he's even 5 psl then he'll slay low tier foids with 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
All of them are subhuman incels already

a fellow paki brother. if he's normie tier, he'll gymaxx and slay tbh
He gyms everyday but only started within the past year and is actually diagnosed autistic.
friend 2 will probably do okay. if he's even 5 psl then he'll slay low tier foids with 6'4
Hopefully yeah. His attitude already is kind of defeatist, which is sad.
Blackpill the bluepilled friends.
I’ve tried- even showing FACTS and LOGIC like the male-female sex gap and Chadfishing experiments.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers