Are my growth palates closed?

Deleted member 6986

Deleted member 6986

It’s not gay if it’s Chico
I haven't grown since december 2019, 17 in one month is it over? I haven't done x ray measurement so far.

I haven't grown since december 2019, 17 in one month is it over? I haven't done x ray measurement so far.
No they close like 1 year after you stop growing iirc

I doubt you'll grow without hgh though

UsingImagination

I stopped growing at 14 jfl growing after 17 is really rare

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Vvvvxxxx
pics of my frame or wrists?
No, an X ray you retard. How tf should we tell the state of your bones from a pic of your wrists?

Also wrists close at like 13, so they are closed for sure

No, an X ray you retard. How tf should we tell the state of your bones from a pic of your wrists?

Also wrists close at like 13, so they are closed for sure
i said that i haven't done an x ray jfl

174 cm, but in school nurse said that im 175 cm
LOOOOL chill out how old are you I know a lot of 5'9 skinny fags who fuck nice girls you just can't be 170< then IT NEVER BEGAN just get socially active go to concerts and if you're not incel you gonna slay also you can buy air max 720+ 1 inch lifts and you're 5'11 just like that just chill blackpill is no all true just live social live lil bruh and

LOOOOL chill out how old are you I know a lot of 5'9 skinny fags who fuck nice girls you just can't be 170< then IT NEVER BEGAN just get socially active go to concerts and if you're not incel you gonna slay also you can buy air max 720+ 1 inch lifts and you're 5'11 just like that just chill blackpill is no all true just live social live lil bruh and
17 in october, im retarded socially tbh

Well I was supposed to fake being 21 on this forum, but I'm 17 in november my brother imma be honest I live in middle Europe, Poland to be precised. I know people say all men are ugly here, but it's not true at all tbh a lot of tall people as 6'2 I don't feel that tall at all. A lot of boys in high school look pretty good and girls are sexy af here tbh anyway I'll tell you how I ascended from introvert chubby clown class in primary to pussy slayer I am now. Well what I did was becoming drug adict, losing fat and just talking to everybody however it sounds that's the easiest way to ascend at your age, I know sound insane, but for real I just started going to concerts (people like brennan savage, bladee, yung lean, pierre bourne just outta my head) nobody knows you there so you can play a new person there you just get to know people how do drugs and you got drugs for them then you take them to your town and you got auto most prestige parties invitations, then there's a lot of foids they should just start hitting at you if you're not ugly and I just ascended to top 3 high school personalities in my town. This is the real blackpill, but it works only if you're in highschool maybe in college i don't know i'm sophomore hh. They should call it drugmaxx or socialmaxx you literally can be 5'7 curry and slay like that just don't be below 5'7 then it's beeyond over never seen such a guy even flitring with a girl

Well I was supposed to fake being 21 on this forum, but I'm 17 in november my brother imma be honest I live in middle Europe, Poland to be precised. I know people say all men are ugly here, but it's not true at all tbh a lot of tall people as 6'2 I don't feel that tall at all. A lot of boys in high school look pretty good and girls are sexy af here tbh anyway I'll tell you how I ascended from introvert chubby clown class in primary to pussy slayer I am now. Well what I did was becoming drug adict, losing fat and just talking to everybody however it sounds that's the easiest way to ascend at your age, I know sound insane, but for real I just started going to concerts (people like brennan savage, bladee, yung lean, pierre bourne just outta my head) nobody knows you there so you can play a new person there you just get to know people how do drugs and you got drugs for them then you take them to your town and you got auto most prestige parties invitations, then there's a lot of foids they should just start hitting at you if you're not ugly and I just ascended to top 3 high school personalities in my town. This is the real blackpill, but it works only if you're in highschool maybe in college i don't know i'm sophomore hh. They should call it drugmaxx or socialmaxx you literally can be 5'7 curry and slay like that just don't be below 5'7 then it's beeyond over never seen such a guy even flitring with a girl
tez jestem polakiem wsmie lol

btw i'm here only for hairloss advices and gymmaxxign great forum for body knowledge even tho a lot of copers that know shit about real social life

zgaduje ze wykop tez lurkujesz?
Nie, tak szczerze to bym nigdy sie nie spodziewal, ze bede na takim forum poprostu sie wkurwilem na moja linie wlosow jak bylem na kwarantannie i czytalem o przeszczepie jakos tu trafilem a ze chce isc na studia gdzie bede musial ogarniac strukture ciala i wogole to fajne forum na ciekawostki odnosnie wygladu i wogole se czytalem podczas kwarantanny i zalozylem konto wczoraj czy jakos tak ogolnie malo siedze na internecie rzadko gram w gry teraz troche wiecej bo znowu na sociale wrocilem

No they close like 1 year after you stop growing iirc

I doubt you'll grow without hgh though
is this true? ive only grown 1cm over the past year and im getting an xray soon

Nie, tak szczerze to bym nigdy sie nie spodziewal, ze bede na takim forum poprostu sie wkurwilem na moja linie wlosow jak bylem na kwarantannie i czytalem o przeszczepie jakos tu trafilem a ze chce isc na studia gdzie bede musial ogarniac strukture ciala i wogole to fajne forum na ciekawostki odnosnie wygladu i wogole se czytalem podczas kwarantanny i zalozylem konto wczoraj czy jakos tak ogolnie malo siedze na internecie rzadko gram w gry teraz troche wiecej bo znowu na sociale wrocilem
Na łysienie to krótka piłka finasteryd i to na minoxidl czy jakoś tak, niestety duża czesc postów na tym forum to cope, z softmaxxingu to najlepszy trening szyi, skincare i gymcelling

Na łysienie to krótka piłka finasteryd i to na minoxidl czy jakoś tak, niestety duża czesc postów na tym forum to cope, z softmaxxingu to najlepszy trening szyi, skincare i gymcelling
Wiesz co u mnie w rodzinie nikt nie ma powyzej NW 2 wiec mam troche wyjebane mam zajebiscie geste wlosy poprostu mialem 2-3 miesiace jak mialem 14 lat gdzie mi sie zrobilo mature hairline i chce to naprawic transplantem jak uzbieram jak jakims cudem zaczne lysiec to biore fin albo gole i albo system wlosow albo na lyso ale to tylko jakbym byl po studiach i naprawil zlamany nos, krzywy i ledwo oddycham

Wiesz co u mnie w rodzinie nikt nie ma powyzej NW 2 wiec mam troche wyjebane mam zajebiscie geste wlosy poprostu mialem 2-3 miesiace jak mialem 14 lat gdzie mi sie zrobilo mature hairline i chce to naprawic transplantem jak uzbieram jak jakims cudem zaczne lysiec to biore fin albo gole i albo system wlosow albo na lyso ale to tylko jakbym byl po studiach i naprawil zlamany nos, krzywy i ledwo oddycham
Jak szaleć to szaleć, rhinoplastyka, przeszczep włosów, ja chce se zrobić genioplastyke (uwydatnienie podbródka) i wyostrzyć linie szczeki

i stopped growing in height at 17.5

Jak szaleć to szaleć, rhinoplastyka, przeszczep włosów, ja chce se zrobić genioplastyke (uwydatnienie podbródka) i wyostrzyć linie szczeki
Wiesz co mi sie poszczescilo mialem rozjebany nos oddychalem buzia cale zycie prawie a mam zjebisty forward growth i niezly lower third dlatego nie jestem przekonany ze mouth breathing zmienia to tak bardzo jak mowia jedyne co to moge potwierdzic ze rzucie gumy ci moze powiekszyc obietosc szczeki dzieki tym miesnia po boku ale to wystarczy rzuc zwykle orbity nie kupuj tych kostek za 50$

Was 5'4 at 14, 5'6 at age 16 and around 5'7 at age 18. I knew most people dont grow much after 18. And since my shoulders and body was growing in width at the time i figured i was done growing in height especially since i have a 5'4 uncle and anither uncle who is 5'7. But now at age 25 i am around 5'10-5,11. I kept on growing slowly just like i did during my teenage years until i was around age 21 or 22. I didnt have much of a growth spurt at all. You may be growing slowly but i wouldnt count on it. I am still short but my current height isnt a death sentence. My dad is 6'3 though :(