Are myopia and allergies esults of weak genes?

N

Nation

Platinum
It's like we aren't supposed to breathe normally.

I've never met a Chad with allergies. It's always sub5 nerds/twinks who have allergies. JFL at getting BTFO by a peanut.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
I've never met a Chad with allergies. It's always sub5 nerds/twinks who have allergies. JFL at getting BTFO by a peanut.
Yeah. Having allergies as a child dooms you to a life of mouth breathing and having to eat estrogenic foods to survive

sitting in doors all day breathing dusty air that irritates the sinuses and staring at a screen that projects light into your retinas while mouthbreathing and slouching has no effect on your growth. Its just genetics boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and deciduoustree
Yes, I'd say so.

Yeah. Having allergies as a child dooms you to a life of mouth breathing and having to eat estrogenic foods to survive
Tfw when I have a peanut allergy and used to be allergic to eggs

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Any kind of illness means bad genetics, colds are the main culprits, a huge sign of subhumanity - mouth breathing. Mental illness is different as that is environmental.

Yes, my genetic are shit and i have Rhinitis

Don't listen to retards telling you it's genetics (it might be), but as far as I know there is a lot of evidence suggesting that exposure to pathogens and allergens as a child and as an infant is a big factor in allergies later on in life.

You can probably most likely accredit your allergies to your parents for raising you like a broke back baby bitch and not letting you eat dirt every once and a while as a kid.

jfl dolph had a lot of allergies and still grew up as a gigachad