Are roids worth it?

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
like running a 3 month cycle of roids to mainly for beard,late puberty gains, sick body game.
do you lose the muscle gains fast?

DODNET RED A SINEL WORD

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and kobecel
Of course you LOSE gains after.

Where do you think the body will get all the growth hormone, testosterone and other shit you put in your body?

Your body has a limit of how much GH and TEST it produces. It wont change, because if that was the case billions would be on steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Damo the incel

Where do you think the body will get all the growth hormone, testosterone and other shit you put in your body?

Your body has a limit of how much GH and TEST it produces. It wont change, because if that was the case billions would be on steroids.
Lol

If you have good genetics yes but if not you will look like shit

You will be able to keep most of the gains if you run a good pct and you don't go beyond your genetic limit.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ZyzzReincarnate, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 3 others
only worth if ur super lean and know how to actually build muscle.

you dont lose your gainz, u lose water wieght but you wont lose the lean tissue imo

i havent lost any lean tissue, just water retention within the muscles which makes me look smaller

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and FMLplus

you dont lose your gainz, u lose water wieght but you wont lose the lean tissue imo

i havent lost any lean tissue, just water retention within the muscles which makes me look smaller
Its true that you retain nuclei , but to think that after a cycle and outright stopping taking steroids you keep 100% of your gains doesnt make sense.

Last edited:
hairloss is worth it for sure

do you lose neck, traps gains though?
these muscles are sensitive to your t levels

like running a 3 month cycle of roids to mainly for beard,late puberty gains, sick body game.
do you lose the muscle gains fast?

Enjoy accelerated aging.

Enjoy natural T suppression.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Enjoy accelerated aging.

lol a 3 months cycle wont age u at all, itll just bloat ur face maybe.

its when ur on steroids year round, thts when they strt to age u

but yea ur T gets supressed

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, kobecel and Deleted member 283
Enjoy accelerated aging.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and Damo the incel
It's possible to avoid endogenous t suppression.

My shoulders grew and I got facial hair

my shoulders are already wide for my head tbh. how much did you gain in biacromial width?

Do I look like enough of a pathetic fucking loser to really know what that means ???

Are diuretics worth it?

my shoulders are already wide for my head tbh. how much did you gain in biacromial width?

Probably 1.5" in 9 weeks. I have huge purple stretch marks along my shoulders.

Roids work. But you will pay for it when you’re older