Are Sarms worth it?- guide

Deleted member 3701

Deleted member 3701

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
What are sarms?
These are drugs that are designed to have the same effects of anabolic steroids but with less side effects. They work by boosting the action of the Androgen Receptors by attaching to it and stimulating it, so they are more selective in their action.

So rather than having testosterone acting around the whole body carelessly like steroids causing more damage, it only acts where it needs to.

Benefits
much less side effects than roids.
-for example, testosterone, a steroid, has an anobolic/androgenic ratio of of 100:100
-wheras a popular sarm called rad140 has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 90:1
the higher the anabolic the better (more power), and the lower the androgenic part the better. this means that for something nearly as roids, powerful you get much less side effects.

taken orally without injections, but still not harmful on the liver like oral steroids (acts selectively on the body). little effect on blood pressure

legal in most countries and easy to get a hold of

doesnt shutdown your natural testosterone production

doesnt aromatise (turn into estrogen) like roids do. this means you wont get a huge estrogen increase that could close the growth plates (ideal for teens). however, your estrogen levels might slightly increase since the body will respond to the increased t levels in the receptors, but its nothing that could stunt the growth plates.

like roids, it stimulates both bone growth and muscle growth, so you can expect some face gains

Sarms have been shown to increase bone mineral density, boneformation, and bone strength in preclinical models

nearly always no long term effects

Drawbacks-
you will generally get better results roiding

you wont get shutdown, but because your giving your body t levels, your body will not feel the need to produce testosterone as much, so your natural testosterone production levels will surpress. the severity of this is depending on your cycle/dosage.

since dont actually have real testosterone in your body, you will have surpression (testosterone decrease) for the time on your cycle, but this will get back to normal post cycle

though rare and much less likely on sarms, the surpression can cause hormonal imbalances that can lead to gyno, shedding and lethargy. but your hormones will go back to normal post cycle

A cycle
A sarm cycle should usually last from 8-12 weeks.

different types of sarms produce different types of results, some are more powerful than others and they give different results.

when you start a cycle, you need a goal in mind. do you want to cut, bulk or recomp?

• Ostarine is a common cutting sarm. it helps prevent muscle wastage while youre on defecit. A typical dose would be 25mg per day.
  • LGD-4033 is the best mass builder. used for bulking, you will gain the most muscle on it and your strength will sky rocket. however its a 'wet compound' that can lead to water retention, and its one of the most supressive sarms. 10mg per day
  • Rad 140 is the jack of all trades. you can use it for cutting, bulking and recomp. Its known to dry you out a lot and get rid of all the water retetnion. Its excellent for dry lean gains and strength. However its quite supressive. 15mg per day
personally i dont believe, because you dont know how they could react together

Personally I would go for Rad 140 if i was to cycle. Because though LGD-4033 is glorified as the best mass builder, its known to decrease libido/agression which is a big no no.

one of the main reasons i roided was for the mental boost

Rad-140 however is said to increases it making you more alpha and work harder in the gym, which is ideal.

PCT
After a cycle, you need to be on pct for usually 6 weeks, to get your hormones back to where they were before and help to maintain your gains

because sarms arent that severe, you would use a mini pct

a typical mini pct would include something like nolva and clomind

You should always check your bloodwork afterwards to make sure everything is in check.

Should you be taking them?
what you can accomplish in 11 months of lifting, you can accomplish in 3 months with a good sarms cycle. if youre looking to jacked and blow up fast without using roids because youre worried for your health, they are indeed godly...

if i was back in school, id be 100% be taking them. being lean and huge in high school would give anyone a huge edge on slaying and status while everyone else is skinny small twinks. The fact that they dont fuck you up long term in any way when used correctly, are legal in most countries, are non injectable and easy to get a hold off, will jumpstart your puberty massively and will make you feel like a beast on them make it a no brainer for me

looking like this at 16 year old=priceless

Being big=everything, never forget this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 3795 and 15 others
good info

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
@ZyzzReincarnate

What are sarms?
These are drugs that are designed to have the same effects of anabolic steroids but with less side effects. They work by boosting the action of the Androgen Receptors by attaching to it and stimulating it, so they are more selective in their action.

So rather than having testosterone acting around the whole body carelessly like steroids causing more damage, it only acts where it needs to.

Benefits
much less side effects than roids.
-for example, testosterone, a steroid, has an anobolic/androgenic ratio of of 100:100
-wheras a popular sarm called rad140 has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 90:1
the higher the anabolic the better (more power), and the lower the androgenic part the better. this means that for something nearly as roids, powerful you get much less side effects.

taken orally without injections, but still not harmful on the liver like oral steroids (acts selectively on the body). little effect on blood pressure

legal in most countries and easy to get a hold of

doesnt shutdown your natural testosterone production

doesnt aromatise (turn into estrogen) like roids do. this means you wont get a huge estrogen increase that could close the growth plates (ideal for teens). however, your estrogen levels might slightly increase since the body will respond to the increased t levels in the receptors, but its nothing that could stunt the growth plates.

like roids, it stimulates both bone growth and muscle growth, so you can expect some face gains

nearly always no long term effects

Drawbacks-
you will generally get better results roiding

you wont get shutdown, but because your giving your body t levels, your body will not feel the need to produce testosterone as much, so your natural testosterone production levels will surpress. the severity of this is depending on your cycle/dosage.

since dont actually have real testosterone in your body, you will have surpression (testosterone decrease) for the time on your cycle, but this will get back to normal post cycle

though rare and much less likely on sarms, the surpression can cause hormonal imbalances that can lead to gyno, shedding and lethargy. but your hormones will go back to normal post cycle

A cycle
A sarm cycle should usually last from 8-12 weeks.

different types of sarms produce different types of results, some are more powerful than others and they give different results.

when you start a cycle, you need a goal in mind. do you want to cut, bulk or recomp?

• Ostarine is a common cutting sarm. it helps prevent muscle wastage while youre on defecit. A typical dose would be 25mg per day.
  • LGD-4033 is the best mass builder. used for bulking, you will gain the most muscle on it and your strength will sky rocket. however its a 'wet compound' that can lead to water retention, and its one of the most supressive sarms. 10mg per day
  • Rad 140 is the jack of all trades. you can use it for cutting, bulking and recomp. Its known to dry you out a lot and get rid of all the water retetnion. Its excellent for dry lean gains and strength. However its quite supressive. 15mg per day
personally i dont believe, because you dont know how they could react together

Personally I would go for Rad 140 if i was to cycle. Because though LGD-4033 is glorified as the best mass builder, its known to decrease libido/agression which is a big no no.

one of the main reasons i roided was for the mental boost

Rad-140 however is said to increases it making you more alpha and work harder in the gym, which is ideal.

PCT
After a cycle, you need to be on pct for usually 6 weeks, to get your hormones back to where they were before and help to maintain your gains

because sarms arent that severe, you would use a mini pct

a typical mini pct would include something like nolva and clomind

You should always check your bloodwork afterwards to make sure everything is in check.

Should you be taking them?
what you can accomplish in 11 months of lifting, you can accomplish in 3 months with a good sarms cycle. if youre looking to jacked and blow up fast without using roids because youre worried for your health, they are indeed godly...

if i was back in school, id be 100% be taking them. being lean and huge in high school would give anyone a huge edge on slaying and status while everyone else is skinny small twinks. The fact that they dont fuck you up long term in any way when used correctly, are legal in most countries, are non injectable and easy to get a hold off, will jumpstart your puberty massively and will make you feel like a beast on them make it a no brainer for me

looking like this at 16 year old=priceless

View attachment 155562

View attachment 155565

Being big=everything, never forget this

SARMS are as suppressive as steroids.

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and ZyzzReincarnate
Good info...I don't really like the 12-15 weeks shit tho...I know that's told by a lot of people in bb communities but I see no reason for it..

Just run the compounds for however long you want...Doesn't really matter...Doesn't need to be a cycle...However much gear/Sarms you have..Run it that long...Even if your receptors get somewhat used to it you'll still get 100x better results than being natural..

Also in regard to PCT...Never saw the point in it as well...Clomid and Nolva come with their own sides...Ur gonna recover your bodies natural levels anyway in time...No need to add more drugs really

HCG will blow your balls back up shooting sperm in no time if u really need it...

For me I can't roid...Hairloss and prohibiting collagen synthesis is enough to steer me away...It's very unfortunate because if I didn't need fin or had good hair genetics I'd probably blast for years at a time...Money isn't the issue it's just the fucking hair

Thing is i want to order some sarms online but i am afraid theynd get confiscated in my third world shit country before they reach me i'd love to be on sarms way less side effects than roids
Good info...I don't really like the 12-15 weeks shit tho...I know that's told by a lot of people in bb communities but I see no reason for it..

Just run the compounds for however long you want...Doesn't really matter...Doesn't need to be a cycle...However much gear/Sarms you have..Run it that long...Even if your receptors get somewhat used to it you'll still get 100x better results than being natural..

Also in regard to PCT...Never saw the point in it as well...Clomid and Nolva come with their own sides...Ur gonna recover your bodies natural levels anyway in time...No need to add more drugs really

HCG will blow your balls back up shooting sperm in no time if u really need it...

For me I can't roid...Hairloss and prohibiting collagen synthesis is enough to steer me away...It's very unfortunate because if I didn't need fin or had good hair genetics I'd probably blast for years at a time...Money isn't the issue it's just the fucking hair
Lol at the i see no ppint in pct with pct the body recovers testosterone production in third the time it would have recovered without steroids

all true but disagree with the cycle length

too long of a cycle is when you start to get fucked

SARMS are as suppressive as steroids.
Don't agree with this one...

Sure if you run ostarine for 81 days or whatever you did it will eventually catch up to you. 8 weeks should be the max, that's where I disagree with this post. Your estrogen was probably completely crashed and your cholesterol crashed which is why that happened to you. Could have been from low blood pressure due to e2 supression or the cholesterol.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
good thread, i've been researching about SARMs and roids lately because I don't want to be a natty, it just takes too much time and too much effort to see results, I'm also skinnyfat what makes things more complicated

What do you mean by supressive?

Thanks for thread man.
I'm planning on doing LGD-4033 since I'm underweight as hell and it'll be a good starter in my opinion.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 3701
Thing is i want to order some sarms online but i am afraid theynd get confiscated in my third world shit country before they reach me i'd love to be on sarms way less side effects than roids

Lol at the i see no ppint in pct with pct the body recovers testosterone production in third the time it would have recovered without steroids
Why disrupt your homeostasis and add more drugs when the same mechanism is gonna take effect anyway? I don't think there is any measurable difference between 400ng/dl and 800ng/dl when it comes to muscle building...

Niggers can have lower test than a white person and still muscle mog him because of androgen receptor sensitivity and igf-1/Growth serum levels...That's why they can get their delts more capped and their muscles look fuller even if they ate nothing...Igf1 is the most potent hormone in the body...Not test

I just see no point in adding more drugs with side effects when your body is going to do the same mechanism anyway...U really gonna wait 6 more months to do another cycle anyway?? Might as well just chill after your cycle for a couple months completely off of everything...And hop back on...

But for a teenager?? Just wanting to do 1 or 2 cycles? Yeah then maybe PCT is good...But if you're a grown man it's time to accept that you're going to have diminishing returns on your test levels every year...Even if you don't do gear. And every time you do, the baseline returning levels will be lower and lower each time..

Might as well just stay on for a good chunk of the year at that point lol...

Even after all that time on steroids...You can still blast HCG and get your fertility and levels back...It's happened time and time again...The body is very resilient...

Just my thoughts.

I love being black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3701
It's a bad idea to skip PCT.
If you do not use PCT your Testosterone production will take a much longer time to return to normal, and you'll lose close to all the gains you've made on the SARM/Steroid cycle. While if you do use PCT your body will produce it again in a much shorter time, so you won't lose all your gains.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Why disrupt your homeostasis and add more drugs when the same mechanism is gonna take effect anyway? I don't think there is any measurable difference between 400ng/dl and 800ng/dl when it comes to muscle building...

Niggers can have lower test than a white person and still muscle mog him because of androgen receptor sensitivity and igf-1/Growth serum levels...That's why they can get their delts more capped and their muscles look fuller even if they ate nothing...Igf1 is the most potent hormone in the body...Not test

I just see no point in adding more drugs with side effects when your body is going to do the same mechanism anyway...U really gonna wait 6 more months to do another cycle anyway?? Might as well just chill after your cycle for a couple months completely off of everything...And hop back on...

But for a teenager?? Just wanting to do 1 or 2 cycles? Yeah then maybe PCT is good...But if you're a grown man it's time to accept that you're going to have diminishing returns on your test levels every year...Even if you don't do gear. And every time you do, the baseline returning levels will be lower and lower each time..

Even after all that time on steroids...You can still blast HCG and get your fertility and levels back...It's happened time and time again...The body is very resilient...

Just my thoughts.
Yeah alot of the strength of dbol is from the huge increase in IGF-1 it causes when it goes though your liver. High estrogen levels in general lead to more IGF-1 when on roids.

Idiots take too much ai and make the dbol less useful. That's also why tren + dbol is a god tier bulking cycle. Dbol gives a big IGF-1 boost and tren makes your more sensitive to IGF-1.

• +1

Just my thoughts.
Currently entertaining the idea of getting on trt for life but the norwood reaper and the infertility scare me that's why i do a cycle and stay off for a long time still i don't agree about the pct getting back your tedt fast is crucial

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
good thread, i've been researching about SARMs and roids lately because I don't want to be a natty, it just takes too much time and too much effort to see results, I'm also skinnyfat what makes things more complicated

What do you mean by supressive?
reduces your NATURAL tesosterone production

I love being black
legit, son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah alot of the strength of dbol is from the huge increase in IGF-1 it causes when it goes though your liver. High estrogen levels in general lead to more IGF-1 when on roids.

Idiots take too much ai and make the dbol less useful. That's also why tren + dbol is a god tier bulking cycle. Dbol gives a big IGF-1 boost and tren makes your more sensitive to IGF-1.
Do you use a test base when blasting tren and dbol or is it just dbol and tren ?

Do you use a test base when blasting tren and dbol or is it just dbol and tren ?
Yeah. But you should be fine without it as the dbol would give you enough estrogen and dbol/tren can replace the androgenic activity of test/dht.

• +1
Yeah. But you should be fine without it as the dbol would give you enough estrogen and dbol/tren can replace the androgenic activity of test/dht.
I hate test tbh my favourite compounds of all time are dbol and tren enanthate

• Love it
Reactions: jefferson
It's a bad idea to skip PCT.
If you do not use PCT your Testosterone production will take a much longer time to return to normal, and you'll lose close to all the gains you've made on the SARM/Steroid cycle. While if you do use PCT your body will produce it again in a much shorter time, so you won't lose all your gains.
You're gonna lose gains regardless because you're not on the hormones anymore...It's undeniable...Nothing u can do...The intramuscular water due to the nutrient and water partitioning of the compounds is no longer gonna exist..So therefor the appearance and the size of the muscles is going to shrink by default...

The difference in "maintaining" whatever gains you made is going to be less due to whether you're 400ng/dl or 600ng/dl quicker ...And more due to continuing to lift those heavy weights like you were still on cycle...And eating a surplus of calories to compensate and keep the size you put on..

Most of maintaining muscle in cutting is due to weight lifting as well...With protein intake being heavily overrated.. Albeit still important...

Also the real black pill is that the real way to maximize the gains made...Is to make sure you get back on as quickly as possible...that's the best no nonsense foolproof way of maintaining...

Sarms are for weak pussies too afraid to go full roid mode

17 6'2 170, what should I be taking? Is it too late? Don't want to fuck up my body for future, if I do only one cycle will I be ok or will I basically have to keep taking them?

so the ideal SARM for a skinnyfat guy is the Rad140?

sarms and steroids are for weak pussies who are too afraid to workout.

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme
17 6'2 170, what should I be taking? Is it too late? Don't want to fuck up my body for future, if I do only one cycle will I be ok or will I basically have to keep taking them?
nice stats for a cycle. pretty much ideal age since youre nearing the end of puberty but youre still in it

your first cycle is always the best since the receptors are best, so you can expect to make some good gains

you wont fuck up your body long term on sarms. many people just do one cycle of sarms to get big and never touch peds again
so the ideal SARM for a skinnyfat guy is the Rad140?
yes

sarms and steroids are for weak pussies who are too afraid to workout.
working out and peds are inclusive you dumb fuck

you will never truly be a shredded big monster natty, peds are for the badboys ready to take the next step to transform into mogging machine

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and EvropaCel
Don't agree with this one...

Sure if you run ostarine for 81 days or whatever you did it will eventually catch up to you. 8 weeks should be the max, that's where I disagree with this post. Your estrogen was probably completely crashed and your cholesterol crashed which is why that happened to you. Could have been from low blood pressure due to e2 supression or the cholesterol.
does ostarine suppres both HDL and VDL colestherol (aka good and bad colestherol)

nice stats for a cycle. pretty much ideal age since youre nearing the end of puberty but youre still in it

your first cycle is always the best since the receptors are best, so you can expect to make some good gains

you wont fuck up your body long term on sarms. many people just do one cycle of sarms to get big and never touch peds
Fucking perfect, that's basically what I want to do, just get big and then be done with it. Where should I buy from? Any advice on what to take specifically? I'm a basketball player so lots of cardio since season is starting soon but I'll still be going to the gym 4-6 days a week, is that gonna fuck things up?

does ostarine suppres both HDL and VDL colestherol (aka good and bad colestherol)
Mostly lowers hdl (the good one). But it can also have some effect on raising ldl. Also to make it worse having crashed estrogen destroys your lipids in itself, estrogen plays an important role in balancing lipids. So it's double hit on your cholesterol.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Fucking perfect, that's basically what I want to do, just get big and then be done with it. Where should I buy from? Any advice on what to take specifically? I'm a basketball player so lots of cardio since season is starting soon but I'll still be going to the gym 4-6 days a week, is that gonna fuck things up?
I dont have experience from buying things online, my gym buddy gets me what i need

i recommend you lean bulk on rad 140 for 12 weeks

too much cardio can diminish gains but not significantly and youre not a bodybuilder so you shouldnt worry about that

make sure you get plenty of sleep

• +1
Reactions: EvropaCel
Mostly lowers hdl (the good one). But it can also have some effect on raising ldl. Also to make it worse having crashed estrogen destroys your lipids in itself, estrogen plays an important role in balancing lipids. So it's double hit on your cholesterol.
eating a lot of eggs may help in maintaining good colestherol? or there are better foods/supplements/drugs to do it?

eating a lot of eggs may help in maintaining good colestherol? or there are better foods/supplements/drugs to do it?
You can't really do much other than eat healthy, limit the time on sarms, and take a test base for estrogen. Sarms are surprisingly harsh on lipids though. Like 25mg ostarine is worse on the lipids than 1000mg of test. Test is pretty easy on the body, your body knows what to do with it.

So are you saying you're mainly running on SARMS rather than roids because its safer on the hair?

So are you saying you're mainly running on SARMS rather than roids because its safer on the hair?
I don't run either...Because of hair...They'll both cause hair loss and I'm not willing to trade that..

I have good enough hormones as it is for bodybuilding and have been training for a long time...I can live without being a monster

What type of Sarms is the best for not losing hair? Especially if you have that shitty balding genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Iamthewalrus01
What type of Sarms is the best for not losing hair? Especially if you have that shitty balding genetics.
yk11 is known to increase hair but i wouldnt recommend it

overall sarms wont make you go bald, if youre worried keep a low does and or use fin/other hair saving guides

There is this "famous" bodybuilder where I live who hates clomid etc. for PCT. He says running HCG + peptides + HGH is way better.

There is this "famous" bodybuilder where I live who hates clomid etc. for PCT. He says running HCG + peptides + HGH is way better.
Guess I'm not so stupid after all :p

I don't run either...Because of hair...They'll both cause hair loss and I'm not willing to trade that..

I have good enough hormones as it is for bodybuilding and have been training for a long time...I can live without being a monster
Have you ever tried a microdose? Or just less than a megadose? Maybe its just how much you're taking which can make the hairloss minimal.
Also, besides Finasteride, do you know what a good combo would be to pair with a SARM?
thnks

Have you ever tried a microdose? Or just less than a megadose? Maybe its just how much you're taking which can make the hairloss minimal.
Also, besides Finasteride, do you know what a good combo would be to pair with a SARM?
thnks
Probably niz shampoo

I don't need to micro dose it because I'm satisfied with my gains natty tbh

I do take clenbuterol on occasion though

I'm around 180 lbs 8% body fat right now

• +1
Probably niz shampoo

I don't need to micro dose it because I'm satisfied with my gains natty tbh

I do take clenbuterol on occasion though

I'm around 180 lbs 8% body fat right now
Do you know what would be good for a bulk (I know..EAT), with minimal hairloss? Or its just something that comes with the price.
Does LGD 4033 and RAD 140 affect hairloss the same way?
thnks

Do you know what would be good for a bulk (I know..EAT), with minimal hairloss? Or its just something that comes with the price.
Does LGD 4033 and RAD 140 affect hairloss the same way?
thnks
People say lgd is more supressive so youll be more likely to get hair loss symptoms

• +1
What are the best and affordable EU sources? I tried MuscleRage’s LGD and it didn’t work at all. It was a big waste of money. I’m definitely looking for mk 677 and RAD 140.

Idk, roids are legit as fuck, cheaper in most of the cases. Im currently on 10mg LGD4033 and 150ml test injection every 2nd day with a lot of probiotics, creatine and restfull sleep. Gains are crazy, I added 10kg last month. started at 75kg, currently 95kg. I had been bigger in my high school days meybe thats why im gaining weight so fast. 6.2 for anybody curious

Respect is cool as fuck

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
I wont take these shits it will fuck you up perma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and I'mme
Because you are a disgusting pussy jfl, imagine thinking a small dose of 10mg SARMs will do anything bad to you
Im 17 dumb fuck it could do anything