Are Sarms worth it?- guide

Im 17 dumb fuck it could do anything
Oh, then weight until your 20, but still SARMs only target your androgen receptors, it doesn't do anything else to your body, and they are really cheap

Idk, roids are legit as fuck, cheaper in most of the cases. Im currently on 10mg LGD4033 and 150ml test injection every 2nd day with a lot of probiotics, creatine and restfull sleep. Gains are crazy, I added 10kg last month. started at 75kg, currently 95kg. I had been bigger in my high school days meybe thats why im gaining weight so fast. 6.2 for anybody curious

Respect is cool as fuck
Hair hair hair hair hair. Any side affects?
Rad140 is sup

In theory you can reverse hairloss with sarms at a low ish dosage like 10mg almost works like a finasteride
What the fuck how

Hair hair hair hair hair. Any side affects?

What the fuck how
Yeah but the issue is like finasteride they will all cause shedding (temporary) and you can't take them long term due to 1. lack of studies and 2. They are suppressive.

https://i.imgur.com/A3LlPfT.png

Last edited:
What are sarms?
These are drugs that are designed to have the same effects of anabolic steroids but with less side effects. They work by boosting the action of the Androgen Receptors by attaching to it and stimulating it, so they are more selective in their action.

So rather than having testosterone acting around the whole body carelessly like steroids causing more damage, it only acts where it needs to.

Benefits
much less side effects than roids.
-for example, testosterone, a steroid, has an anobolic/androgenic ratio of of 100:100
-wheras a popular sarm called rad140 has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 90:1
the higher the anabolic the better (more power), and the lower the androgenic part the better. this means that for something nearly as roids, powerful you get much less side effects.

taken orally without injections, but still not harmful on the liver like oral steroids (acts selectively on the body). little effect on blood pressure

legal in most countries and easy to get a hold of

doesnt shutdown your natural testosterone production

doesnt aromatise (turn into estrogen) like roids do. this means you wont get a huge estrogen increase that could close the growth plates (ideal for teens). however, your estrogen levels might slightly increase since the body will respond to the increased t levels in the receptors, but its nothing that could stunt the growth plates.

like roids, it stimulates both bone growth and muscle growth, so you can expect some face gains

nearly always no long term effects

Drawbacks-
you will generally get better results roiding

you wont get shutdown, but because your giving your body t levels, your body will not feel the need to produce testosterone as much, so your natural testosterone production levels will surpress. the severity of this is depending on your cycle/dosage.

since dont actually have real testosterone in your body, you will have surpression (testosterone decrease) for the time on your cycle, but this will get back to normal post cycle

though rare and much less likely on sarms, the surpression can cause hormonal imbalances that can lead to gyno, shedding and lethargy. but your hormones will go back to normal post cycle

A cycle
A sarm cycle should usually last from 8-12 weeks.

different types of sarms produce different types of results, some are more powerful than others and they give different results.

when you start a cycle, you need a goal in mind. do you want to cut, bulk or recomp?

• Ostarine is a common cutting sarm. it helps prevent muscle wastage while youre on defecit. A typical dose would be 25mg per day.
  • LGD-4033 is the best mass builder. used for bulking, you will gain the most muscle on it and your strength will sky rocket. however its a 'wet compound' that can lead to water retention, and its one of the most supressive sarms. 10mg per day
  • Rad 140 is the jack of all trades. you can use it for cutting, bulking and recomp. Its known to dry you out a lot and get rid of all the water retetnion. Its excellent for dry lean gains and strength. However its quite supressive. 15mg per day
personally i dont believe, because you dont know how they could react together

Personally I would go for Rad 140 if i was to cycle. Because though LGD-4033 is glorified as the best mass builder, its known to decrease libido/agression which is a big no no.

one of the main reasons i roided was for the mental boost

Rad-140 however is said to increases it making you more alpha and work harder in the gym, which is ideal.

PCT
After a cycle, you need to be on pct for usually 6 weeks, to get your hormones back to where they were before and help to maintain your gains

because sarms arent that severe, you would use a mini pct

a typical mini pct would include something like nolva and clomind

You should always check your bloodwork afterwards to make sure everything is in check.

Should you be taking them?
what you can accomplish in 11 months of lifting, you can accomplish in 3 months with a good sarms cycle. if youre looking to jacked and blow up fast without using roids because youre worried for your health, they are indeed godly...

if i was back in school, id be 100% be taking them. being lean and huge in high school would give anyone a huge edge on slaying and status while everyone else is skinny small twinks. The fact that they dont fuck you up long term in any way when used correctly, are legal in most countries, are non injectable and easy to get a hold off, will jumpstart your puberty massively and will make you feel like a beast on them make it a no brainer for me

looking like this at 16 year old=priceless

View attachment 155562

View attachment 155565

Being big=everything, never forget this

Niggaread

I'm underweight so I thought of using LGD-4033 but how long will it take to get rid of water retention?
Can you bulk with LGD-4033 and later cut with Ostarine?
Do I realistically have to expect any permanent side effects like hair loss?

I'm underweight so I thought of using LGD-4033 but how long will it take to get rid of water retention?
Can you bulk with LGD-4033 and later cut with Ostarine?
Do I realistically have to expect any permanent side effects like hair loss?
probs a few weeks after cycle if treated well with good diet

yes you can, but youd need two cycles, one bulking and cutting cycle. itd be more effecient for you to use lgd and ostarine in the same cycle and hope for a recomp

no, unless you are prone to significant balding genetics

probs a few weeks after cycle if treated well with good diet

yes you can, but youd need two cycles, one bulking and cutting cycle. itd be more effecient for you to use lgd and ostarine in the same cycle and hope for a recomp

no, unless you are prone to significant balding genetics
Good thread. Would you run first cycle a cutting one or should I wait till I bulk but that might be in a few months.
cheers