Are SARMs worth it? (Ostarine, Rad-140, Mk677)

IDWBM

IDWBM

Iron
I’m considering buying my sarms now as they say they won’t be sold anymore in 2020. Main ones looking into are MK-177, RAD, and Ostarine. I’ve heard some people say MK is useless. I thought these might have helped me with my fitness progress, as well as bone growth and height growth aid but now I just don’t know.

I’ve heard that using sarms means you have to get bloodwork done. I don’t want that, I have a needle phobia. I figure if I just take a lower dose and some days off, not taking them forever, I won’t have to. Also I’d just like to discuss the pros and cons of sarms. Are they really worth it? Let’s hope they don’t ban peptides next.

Lmao at this greycel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and GoMadAndSTFU
PROs of SARMs:
  1. Very effective for building muscle and a great physique.
  2. They have special affinity strictly for muscle and bone tissue, so they do not affect prostate, liver, or brain (which is main problem with steroids). Therefore, they are much safer than anything else that is as effective.
  3. There’s variety of SARMs that accomplish specific things such as mass, endurance, and others.
  4. Because they don’t really affect endocrine system, you do not need post-cycle therapy (this is a big plus).
CONs of SARMs:
  1. You should still use your discretion because despite being legal (& sold online), SARMs aren’t medically approved for human consumption yet.
  2. Difficult to find high quality SARMs. They absolutely NEED to be at least 98% pure. So far, there’s only one pharmaceutical company I know of that does that.
  3. SARMs can get a bit pricey and put a strain on your wallet. However, you can often tell the quality of the SARMs based on the pricing. I only trust high quality companies so I pay the price. After all, it is an investment in your body & the results that come with it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, androgenic and IDWBM
PROs of SARMs:
  2. They have special affinity strictly for muscle and bone tissue, so they do not affect prostate, liver, or brain (which is main problem with steroids). Therefore, they are much safer than anything else that is as effective.
  3. There’s variety of SARMs that accomplish specific things such as mass, endurance, and others.
  4. Because they don’t really affect endocrine system, you do not need post-cycle therapy (this is a big plus).
CONs of SARMs:
  1. You should still use your discretion because despite being legal (& sold online), SARMs aren’t medically approved for human consumption yet.
  2. Difficult to find high quality SARMs. They absolutely NEED to be at least 98% pure. So far, there’s only one pharmaceutical company I know of that does that.
  3. SARMs can get a bit pricey and put a strain on your wallet. However, you can often tell the quality of the SARMs based on the pricing. I only trust high quality companies so I pay the price. After all, it is an investment in your body & the results that come with it.
[
PROs of SARMs:
CONs of SARMs:

What pharmaceutical company are you referring to?

I’m considering buying my sarms now as they say they won’t be sold anymore in 2020. Main ones looking into are MK-177, RAD, and Ostarine. I’ve heard some people say MK is useless. I thought these might have helped me with my fitness progress, as well as bone growth and height growth aid but now I just don’t know.

I’ve heard that using sarms means you have to get bloodwork done. I don’t want that, I have a needle phobia. I figure if I just take a lower dose and some days off, not taking them forever, I won’t have to. Also I’d just like to discuss the pros and cons of sarms. Are they really worth it? Let’s hope they don’t ban peptides next.
You can do bloodwork without a needle.

any sarm experts know if sarms synergise with injectable testosterone? or is that just excessive?
if you are already pinning but progress is slowing then take sarms, but if not it could be overkill depends on ur genetics and inhib

any sarm experts know if sarms synergise with injectable testosterone? or is that just excessive?
They do. The testosterone offsets supression symptoms and the SARM lowers SHBG which frees up more of that testosterone.