Are SARMS worth it

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
No.

They're not worth it.

EDIT: But you want people to say they are worth it.
So I'm sorry.

People will start to tell you they're worth it. But that's the confirmation you seek.

inject Test and you're good to go

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
not an expert on this (I'm and probably always will till like late 30s natural gymcel), but I think that SARMs have similar side effects

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
EDIT: But you want people to say they are worth it.
So I'm sorry.

People will start to tell you they're worth it. But that's the confirmation you seek.
Jfl no, just wanna know if I can blast them and get some gains

What makes you think that ?
Edited my post above...

and studying them and weighing the reward/risk across all the data and anecdotes from everyone I've ever seen take them since like 2015-2016. I have a very strong set of reasons why the risk is more than the payoff. Can go through all the psychological reasons why people want to take them; what actually ends up happening; the aftermath; the guilt and shame afterward etc....

But I need to understand where you're coming from. You wouldn't have made this thread for people to tell you not to take them. And people will flood in and tell you to go buy YK11, LGD, Ostarine, A heightmaxing austist stack that costs $30k per year, Boron, Saw Palmetto, a lifetime supply of letrozole and nolvadex.... etc....

But don't let anything from this thread influence your decision, please. Don't even let me influence you. I'm just trying to help you view this potential decision objectively and prevent it from becoming a mistake.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, EasternRightWinger15 and Eezz
Jfl no, just wanna know if I can blast them and get some gains
They'll make you build muscle a lot faster of course. But it'll be a mistake.

I took t3, clen, dnp etc before. They burned fat. That was the only positive thing. Pretty much the same with steroids and SARMS. You're gonna face a shit ton of side effects and SARMS aren't even studied enough to know what exactly they do. Most SARMS cause pretty heavy HPTA shutdown yet they're labeled as "Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators"... How would an agent that works selectively on androgen receptors shut down your endocrine functions? Unless of course, they're steroidal and mislabeled to increase sales.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, EasternRightWinger15 and Eezz
5mg LGD4033 for 8 weeks
That's as safe as it gets, you'll gain maybe 4-5x as much mass.
If you want to do PCT then do nolva 20/20/10/10 (post cycle) or 10/10/10/10/10/10 (starting at the start of week 6 of the cycle), although, if you're gonna do that, just do 10mg RAD140 instead.
Low sides, almost no sides from LGD just small balls for a couple weeks. RAD is suppressive as fuck at 25mg+, but just low suppression at 10mg, but it's different for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Eezz

I took t3, clen, dnp etc before. They burned fat. That was the only positive thing. Pretty much the same with steroids and SARMS. You're gonna face a shit ton of side effects and SARMS aren't even studied enough to know what exactly they do. Most SARMS cause pretty heavy HPTA shutdown yet they're labeled as "Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators"... How would an agent that works selectively on androgen receptors shut down your endocrine functions? Unless of course, they're steroidal and mislabeled to increase sales.
yeah, people think that SARMS are some godsent stuff straight from heaven, but it's literally steroids with a different name

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
5mg LGD4033 for 8 weeks
That's as safe as it gets, you'll gain maybe 4-5x as much mass.
If you want to do PCT then do nolva 20/20/10/10 (post cycle) or 10/10/10/10/10/10 (starting at the start of week 6 of the cycle), although, if you're gonna do that, just do 10mg RAD140 instead.
Low sides, almost no sides from LGD just small balls for a couple weeks. RAD is suppressive as fuck at 25mg+, but just low suppression at 10mg, but it's different for everyone.
wtf, who's that on your sig?

Fuck man over tbh, I just wanna get a good body and be low bf for a lean face, but it seems very hard as a natty to pack muscle and be lean at the same time. Dont wanna hop on Test because of side effects and hairloss so I tought SARMS might give some free gains and help me lean out without loosing much muscle mass, but looks like they are also suppresive with sides.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Fuck man over tbh, I just wanna get a good body and be low bf for a lean face, but it seems very hard as a natty to pack muscle and be lean at the same time. Dont wanna hop on Test because of side effects and hairloss so I tought SARMS might give some free gains and help me lean out without loosing much muscle mass, but looks like they are also suppresive with sides.
Keep going to the gym natty. It's just improvement. You'll feel better. Everyone thinks you need some ultimatum level maxxed out type shit to even stay afloat. Like being jacked on roids.... But that won't even matter and will only make you feel worse and everyone will know the reason you took them was due to low self esteem which will even make your external interpersonal set of circumstances and opportunities worsen.

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
They are worth it if you have hair loss genetics and don't mind spending extra money. Test can fuck your hair up even with Fin so I wouldn't recommend it to people unless they want to jump on a stronger hair medication like Dut or plan on doing a hair transplant.