Are smoothies legit or a scam?

O

oldcellcopecell

Iron
I've begun drinking smoothies. Green smoothies with stuff like spinach, kale, broccoli, ginger, avocado, banana.

What I noticed:

1) Decreased hunger, no empty "howling" stomach.

2) Increased and longer focus while working (about 1 hour more of concentration)

I want to go forward and incorporate other smoothies.

I was thinking Carrots, because they are good for skin and tan. Then Mango, cause they get suggested with carrots.

The heck do you think? You're literally asking if vitamins and minerals are healthy. Duh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Phad, jefferson and 1 other person
Wtf is this shit. You don't feel like eating regular food? Is it easier for you to consume liquids?

Eating healthy foods high in fiber makes you feel healthy and full. Yes that's how it works.
The heck do you think? You're literally asking if vitamins and minerals healthy. Duh.
No bro it's zionist propaganda :feelswhat:

Only tendies should be consumed

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and chadisnow
Wtf is this shit. You don't feel like eating regular food? Is it easier for you to consume liquids?

Yes, it's difficult to consume stuff like broccoli and cabbage in large amounts if you have to prepare it every time.

it's difficult to consume stuff like broccoli and cabbage in large amounts if you have to prepare it every time
just wash broccoli and eat it raw you fucking pussy, i love it that way

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
This is the most :soy: post ever
le time for a detox lediessssss

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Ritalincel, MentalCel and 1 other person
Not detox, weight loss.

I've begun drinking smoothies. Green smoothies with stuff like spinach, kale, broccoli, ginger, avocado, banana.

What I noticed:

1) Decreased hunger, no empty "howling" stomach.

2) Increased and longer focus while working (about 1 hour more of concentration)

I want to go forward and incorporate other smoothies.

I was thinking Carrots, because they are good for skin and tan. Then Mango, cause they get suggested with carrots.
raw kale and spinach are you stoopid,

Yes, it's difficult to consume stuff like broccoli and cabbage in large amounts if you have to prepare it every time.
how much brocolli and cabbage do you actually think is in your smoothie?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089