Are there any Bieber skulls here?

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I have a Bieber skull JFL. I’m trying to max my frame as much as I can. But my skull size is small. I was thinking of neckmaxxing hard to give an illusion of a slightly bigger skull but has anyone looked into or done skull implants by Eppley? I don’t have an alien skull where it curves weird I think. My side view looks fine. My overall circumference is just overall small like Bieber.

grow long hair trust me bro

What’s your skull circumference?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
grow long hair trust me bro
I do definitely look good with long hair, but only if the sides are still much smaller than the top. I still think short hair looks better though for me in selfies but from an overall frame point of view long hair looks better. If I try it, how should I style it though? I don’t want like mutton chops JFL. Should I still keep my sides shorter or should I go all in and grow it really long?

I do definitely look good with long hair, but only if the sides are still much smaller than the top. I still think short hair looks better though for me in selfies but from an overall frame point of view long hair looks better. If I try it, how should I style it though? I don’t want like mutton chops JFL. Should I still keep my sides shorter or should I go all in and grow it really long?
Grow out your hair to medium length. If you look good then keep it like that. If however your face still looks small and narrow then grow it longer.

Last edited:
cope. What the fuck is a beiber skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Eduardo DOV and LordNorwood
IT'S OVER BOYO.
YOUR ONLY HOPE IS GIGA HGH MAXX AND DHT MAXX
. NOTHING WILL CELP YOU IF YOU ARE A PEANUTCEL.
BIGGER SKULL = BIGGER BRAIN BOYO.
ELSE JUST FIND A WAY TO GET HYDROCEPHALUS AND WATERMAXX YOUR BRAIN FOR SKULLMAXXING.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Eduardo DOV
IT'S OVER BOYO.
YOUR ONLY HOPE IS GIGA HGH MAXX AND DHT MAXX
. NOTHING WILL CELP YOU IF YOU ARE A PEANUTCEL.
BIGGER SKULL = BIGGER BRAIN BOYO.
ELSE JUST FIND A WAY TO GET HYDROCEPHALUS AND WATERMAXX YOUR BRAIN FOR SKULLMAXXING.
NOTHING IS WORSE THAN A SMALL SKULL! I’m thinking of HGH maxxing JFL

NOTHING IS WORSE THAN A SMALL SKULL! I’m thinking of HGH maxxing JFL
INJECT SYNTHOL INTO YOUR NEUROCRANIUM BRO JFL IM DED SRS BE A LOOKSMAX PIONEER FOR PEANUTCELS!!!!

cope. Yeah same I have a small skull, you're gonna want HGH and DHT for that bud.
Do you take HGH? I’m trying to find someone on this forum who uses HGH here or make a group chat. We should discuss it. If you have, hows it going for you? P.S. I got tired of saying cope. I don’t think I’m going to take huge doses even though it’s needed for my skull but I think it’ll make muscle growth easily maxxing my frame and maybe make my facial features more masculine and rigid perhaps making the small skull look less prominent.

Yo do you take HGH? I’m trying to find someone on this forum who uses HGH here or make a group chat. We should discuss it. If you have, hows it going for you? P.S. I got tired of saying cope. I don’t think I’m going to take huge doses even though it’s needed for my skull but I think it’ll make muscle growth easily maxxing my frame and maybe make my facial features more masculine and rigid perhaps making the small skull look less prominent.
I take peptides, but my igf1 is in the 800ng/dl range, tested a month and a bit ago. Haven't been very consistent with dosing.

tbh, majority of the people that are into HGH are retarded low IQ normies, so a group chat would be aids.

cope. Small skull
Bieber has a large skull stop the cope
02-barbara-pelvin.jpeg

I have big skull it doesn't matter I have the widest cheekbones you could ever imagine on a human being but I get mogged by pretty boys all the damn time... Harmony and side profile is all that matters... All the things on psl forums are cope you think women go outside with a ruler to measure your zygomatic width Jfl...

have you seen any peptide gains yet?
fuck yes bro, vascularity through the roof, lean musle mass (don't even workout), fat loss from just existing, can eat up to 3000 calories a day and not gain a single bit of fat. Gained almost an inch of height in 3.5 months. Currently 6ft. They are god tier.

• Woah
Reactions: androgenic
Bieber has a large skull stop the cope
02-barbara-pelvin.jpeg
I love Bieber. It looks like his face is just a bitm narrow. Okay well anyways, I have a small skull then. Ignore the term

bieber slayed tho

fuck yes bro, vascularity through the roof, lean musle mass (don't even workout), fat loss from just existing, can eat up to 3000 calories a day and not gain a single bit of fat. Gained almost an inch of height in 3.5 months. Currently 6ft. They are god tier.
How old are you? Since you mentioned gaining height. Goddamn I’m miring

I love Bieber. It looks like his face is just a bitm narrow. Okay well anyways, I have a small skull then. Ignore the term
He has oval face which is the ideal for men... if he had wider cheekbones he would look like Zendaya jfl

I didn't even want the height. Just the frame and size increase.
Does the size increase take attention away from your small skull in your eyes?

I have big skull it doesn't matter I have the widest cheekbones you could ever imagine on a human being but I get mogged by pretty boys all the damn time... Harmony and side profile is all that matters... All the things on psl forums are cope you think women go outside with a ruler to measure your zygomatic width Jfl...
Giga cope. You probably have some other feature that is holding you back. Harmony is a made up shit term.

apparently the CJC + MK is extremely effective, in comparison to a GHRH + a GHRP it's not that great.

for example, I ran hexarelin at 100mcg + Mod-GRF(1-29) 3x daily and then rotated to GHRP-2 instead of hexarelin for one week on one week off if that makes any sense.

Mod-Grf is CJC without the drug affinity (DAC)

anyways, again I could source you with some pretty good prices. I got 50mg of GHRP-2 for 150USD, that's insane IMO, at 300mcg daily it will last me 166 days.
do you know if igf1 lr3 is useful peptide for heightmaxxing? apparantely its quite good for muscle building but its igf so idk

i love that everyone immediately knows what "bieber skull" means

poor dude became a meme on psl for being so weak and small looking

the only time igf-1 would ever be worth it over HGH or other peptides is if you want over 1000 igf-1 levels, and in that case, you would have to spend such a ridiculous amount of money. you would literally need to be filthy rich to use that consistently. other options have similar results with a tiny fraction of the price
so would you take it alongside the ghrh and ghrp or would you replace one of them for it?