Are there any good custom jaw doctors near the NYC area?

L

Lookingforbeautifu

Iron
I have been looking in the NYC area for a custom jaw doctor similar to Eppley but I am unable to find anything. I want to get custom implants but the only doctor I can find is Jacano and he wants like 35k for them which is crazy and his dont even look good. I would rather not have to travel to someone like Eppley but if it is my only option I will have to do it. I just find it weird that NYC doesnt have anyone decent.

am I allowed to bump?

lol,why is everyone ignoring you.

Im not sure. I know a lot of people in this forum are considering doing jaw implants so I thought someone might know more than me or have personal experiences. Surprisingly there arent a ton of places to reach out about young guys looking for surgery.

realself boyo

realself boyo

Unfortunately ive asked realself before and its hard to get people to respond. I feel like its a better place to reach out to doctors rather than with other people.

Holy shit at the ghosting on this thread jfl.
Ok srs :

There's Dr. Paul Ruff who seems to do good jaw implants surgery. One of the most famous jaw implant before/after on reddit was this one :

The only inconvenience is that he's located in Washington DC. but that's the best and nearest you could go for after Eppley.

Ok srs :

There's Dr. Paul Ruff who seems to do good jaw implants surgery. One of the most famous jaw implant before/after on reddit was this one :

The only inconvenience is that he's located in Washington DC. but that's the best and nearest you could go for after Eppley.

Thanks ill check him out. 4 hours is much better than the 11 hour ride for Eppley

• +1
Reactions: Guest
Ok srs :

Lol, his mandible is still downward grown

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Still 100x better than before. And still, gonial angle isn’t that much of a problem if it’s flanged. Just look at Sean O’Pry for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
NYC will be much more expensive than eppley
fuck does this even mean, as in it has a large vertical height? You realize if you don't have enough downwards growth, your jaw will look like total shit right?
Thanks ill check him out. 4 hours is much better than the 11 hour ride for Eppley
If you can afford jaw surgery, just buy some plane tickets faggot